Author Topic: Dissenting Opinions on Fornits, Can There Be.  (Read 2764 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Dissenting Opinions on Fornits, Can There Be.
« on: August 20, 2010, 06:20:17 PM »
Some excerpts from an interview Dr. Laura had with Paul Bond, Reuters. I copied some in full detail and others I did not. What I am trying to capture; here is Laura being silenced and bullied from speaking her own mind.
I am hoping fornits does not have to be labeled as such.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/enterta ... S-DRLAURA/

"An organization whose existence depends on the principle of eliminating opposing opinions is very dangerous".

"Do the right thing ... regardless of pressures, fears, weaknesses. Life is ultimately better for yourself and for everyone if you focus on doing the right thing".

"I went out to dinner with three friends after Larry King (on Wednesday). One of my friends who is gay is sitting there with another friend who is black, and he looks up and says, "I wonder what the media would do with this? You're with a black guy and a gay guy." We laughed, because we all understand what this is really about -- censoring a point of view".

"How hateful rhetoric has become. If you want to immerse yourself in the horrors of hell, go on the Internet. A colleague of mine said, "I expected nasty things to appear about you, but what really horrified me is the discussions at the end of the articles." The amount of hatred instead of discussion is frightening".
(Sound familiar folks.)

"Why should my voice not be heard? Because they don't agree with what I say"?

"I'm not for censorship and silencing. I'm for dialogue and debate and the American way, where people hear both sides and make up their minds".  
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 05:55:41 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Dissenting Opinions on Fornits, Can There Be.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 06:35:23 PM »
Were you listening to Mary Jones' opinion when you dragged her behind your car Danny?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Were you listening to Mary Jones' opinion when you dragged her behind your car Danny?

No I was listening to the radio!!!!!
Pile this was not Mary Jones, please get your names right. Next if you want to make a dramatic insult, at least know what you are talking about. You sure do know how to entertain the peanut gallery.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 06:00:09 PM by DannyB II »

Offline photo man

• View Profile
DannyB II wife
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 07:06:57 PM »
- DannyB II wife -  :rocker:   :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 07:56:00 PM by photo man »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 07:18:20 PM »
There's that program cake again
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 07:28:24 PM »
Yes thats my little honeybunch having a snack between meals. Please leave her out of our issues here, she is my soulmate and I must protect her. Now as far as the car-dragging incident I must confess that it was quite fun. As little Mary screamed I just turned that radio up and smiled knowing that i was treating her drug problem effectively at last. She should thank me for my efforts. Some may call it child abuse and maybe evn attempted murder but i like to call it tough love.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 08:42:54 PM »
As you can see folks here do not like opinions that are different then their own. Every time this subject has been raised the same people try to obstruct the thread and make a joke out of it.
This is a very serious matter here. I believe that fornits suffers because of the disrespect shown to posters who do not have the same opinions.  Where as we could be having a mature conversation here, no I have to deal with foolish attacks on my character and constant diversions away from the topic.
People this topic/problem is not going to go away, Whooter, Suck IT, Tiger, Tim S. and myself are not going anywhere. We will continue to stand up for what we believe in as you do. I just hope one day that Fornits will finally attract posters who are mature and responsible and can handle a complicated conversation. So far all we see is posters who give up and run away because we will not agree with them, others become frustrated and think we are shills or trolls and posters that act like infants, calling us names and accusing us of obnoxious acts.
I posted the comments by Dr. Laura S. to illustrate someone else on a much more public stage going through the everyday bullshit we go through here as people who don't agree with the mass.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 05:50:43 PM by DannyB II »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 03:27:43 PM »
Where as we could be having a mature conversation here, no I have to deal with foolish attacks on my character and constant diversions away from the topic.
People this topic/problem is not going to go away, Whooter, Suck IT, Tiger, Tim S. and myself are not going anywhere. We will continue to stand up for what we believe in as you do. I just hope one day that Fornits will finally attract posters who are mature and responsible and can handle a complicated conversation. So far all we see is posters who give up and run away because we will not agree with them, so they become frustrated and think where all shills or trolls and posters that stay and act like infants by calling us names and accusing us of obnoxious acts.

Interesting since you and the people you mention are the ones who try and to attack people, derail conversations, and play games. The reason none of you can stand to have a real conversation, is because you never have any facts to support your claims. This makes any real dialoug on your part inpossible.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 03:40:31 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Where as we could be having a mature conversation here, no I have to deal with foolish attacks on my character and constant diversions away from the topic.
People this topic/problem is not going to go away, Whooter, Suck IT, Tiger, Tim S. and myself are not going anywhere. We will continue to stand up for what we believe in as you do. I just hope one day that Fornits will finally attract posters who are mature and responsible and can handle a complicated conversation. So far all we see is posters who give up and run away because we will not agree with them, so they become frustrated and think where all shills or trolls and posters that stay and act like infants by calling us names and accusing us of obnoxious acts.

Interesting since you and the people you mention are the ones who try and to attack people, derail conversations, and play games. The reason none of you can stand to have a real conversation, is because you never have any facts to support your claims. This makes any real dialoug on your part inpossible.

Your spelling is off a bit, (Dialog/impossible) spell check dude.

Robert if you are your own person, not impersonating yourself, then this would mean we don't really even know one another.
So why don't we settle down and start over. Build a new relationship here.
What do you think, is it possible.
I think so....

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »
Sounds great. Meanwhile check out the differences between 'our' and 'are', and 'to' and 'too'.

Let me know when you're up for a real conversation. I'm always game.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 04:01:25 PM »
Well Robert first thing you have to do before you criticize someone else would be to learn how to spell.
I think I will go back to my original judgment of you, you are not worthy of any serious conversation because your priorities are confused. You think being a "drama queen" is more important then being a competent debater. So I will leave you to your stage.

I'm done. Happy Trolling.

Bye Bye

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 05:09:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Well Robert first thing you have to do before you criticize someone else would be to learn how to spell.
I think I will go back to my original judgment of you, you are not worthy of any serious conversation because your priorities are confused. You think being a "drama queen" is more important then being a competent debater. So I will leave you to your stage.

I'm done. Happy Trolling.

Bye Bye

Whoops, sounds like someone has a case of "I'm taking my ball and going home.' Look closely Danny, you'll notice I never made mention of your many errors until you pointed out my own. I felt it more prudent to focus on the substance of the conversation versus nit picking and avoiding the issue. I was only made mention of it after you did. Don't cry about it now son.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 05:45:35 PM »
Whoops, sounds like someone has a case of "I'm taking my ball and going home.' Look closely Danny, you'll notice I never made mention of your many errors until you pointed out my own. I felt it more prudent to focus on the substance of the conversation versus nit picking and avoiding the issue. I was only made mention of it after you did. Don't cry about it now son.

Its been interesting watching you in your element,  wielding and prodding your sharp stick with Danny II, Bruce, trying to get a reaction.  You have no intention of contributing here, sharing your experiences, listening to others or having an honest conversation.  You are an asshole, Bruce, pure and simple.

Someday you should take a few minutes to review your own posts and you will see that you continuously derail threads or ask people questions without answering any yourself or sharing your experiences.  

Here is a challenge for you:

Take your next 15 posts and try to contribute instead of asking of others or criticizing the way other people feel.  Share something you have experienced or share your opinion and explain why you feel this way.

Give it a shot and see how you make out… really, I mean it.  You might actually enjoy it and learn something new.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »
Why all the name calling Whooter? You seem to attempt childish attacks whenever left no recourse. Considering that you've never contibuted anything and routinely spam and troll the boards, I find it odd that you would try and criticize someone else. You seem to forget, I've been on this board a lot longer than you have, and have done more for these kids than you ever will.  That aside I'd be happy to accept your challenge provided you can accept one of mine:

I will discuss my experiences at HLA and answer any question put to me other than those pertaining to my identity. In exchange you will answer all outstanding questions, and back up your numerous claims/positions.

Let me know if you think you can handle it Whooter.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2010, 06:29:42 PM »
Why all the name calling Whooter? You seem to attempt childish attacks whenever left no recourse. Considering that you've never contibuted anything and routinely spam and troll the boards, I find it odd that you would try and criticize someone else. You seem to forget, I've been on this board a lot longer than you have, and have done more for these kids than you ever will.  That aside I'd be happy to accept your challenge provided you can accept one of mine:

I will discuss my experiences at HLA and answer any question put to me other than those pertaining to my identity. In exchange you will answer all outstanding questions, and back up your numerous claims/positions.

Let me know if you think you can handle it Whooter.

No answering questions, Bruce, I dont even need to be involved.  Just enter a thread you feel interested in or discussion and try to contribute your personal thoughts and experiences.  It doesnt have to be about HLA just any topic at hand.  Try to be part of the discussion instead of asking of others and then criticizing their responses.  

Try a different approach is all I am asking.  I dont particularly want interact with you.  I am just asking you to give it a try.  You dont have to.  Just do it on your own.. a thread I am not involved in.  Give it a shot and see how it goes.