Author Topic: Ex-Straightling Bradley Martin on ID Channel  (Read 2548 times)

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
Ex-Straightling Bradley Martin on ID Channel
« on: August 13, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »
The latest episode of ID channels' show "Wicked Attraction" aired last night. It featured the story of ex-straight inc inmate Bradley Martin. He is on death row in Penn. I did a search here on fornits and there seemed to be little discussion about him in the past. Was wondering if anybody here knew any more details about his stay at Straight. It would seem to be yet another example of Straight brain-screwing turned tragic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
Re: Ex-Straightling Bradley Martin on ID Channel
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 12:02:18 PM »
Another success story for the founders to boast about!!!!!!

Offline Smith Mr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »
I have the entire file which is public record.

Mr. Martin was repeatly molested by a close male relative for years as child.  He was placed into Straight at age 16 in Virginia.

He stood up and confessed the molestation.  Straight clients and staff called him a "fag" and abused him terribly amongst other things.

At 18 Mr. Martin withdrew himself from Straight and met an older man and they became involved.  Mr. Martin also had a girlfriend.

Mr. Martin was suffering from significant mental health issues as a result fo the abuse.  The relative is in prison.

Mr. Martin murdered the man he was involved with, his girlfriend was there and they stole some items.

Mr. Martin came within 30 days of being executed in P.A. by Bush/Sembler buddy Tom Ridge for Gobernor of P.A. he signed the death warrant.

Reed Smith in P.A. is the law firm handling the case.

Wesley Fager and Richard Bradbury were called as expert witness in the case.  They both spent several days in Lebanon County P.A. back before Bradbury put the penis pump for sale.

Bradbury was so enraged by what he heard the truth of the matter is that's why Melvin Sembler's penis pump went for sale.  I have drank beer with the man and he told me very clearly.

Thanks to the work of Wesley Fager who is a hero and Bradbury an activist Bradley Martin will receive a new trial on the penalty phase issue of his case.

The court in very very very specific works spelled out how damaging Straight was to him in issusing the order for a new penalty phase hearing.

At the end of the day Melvin Sembler got what he had coming to him.  Bradbury sat on the penis pump for years.  When he heard what they called Bradbley Martin at Straight and did to Bradley and he read every document over a four day marthon period in Lebanon County, P.A. to prepare for testimony he flipped and went right after Melvin Sembler.

The moral of the story is don't give your maid your penis pump and don't hire Lenny Englander or Ana-Maria Carnesoltas as your attorney or they will "blow you in" and take your money and buy a new car.  Last I saw Englander he had a top of the line "Jag.  "

Best regards Brill Smith

PS I am going to write a story on it when I have time and post the documets so you can read but I found it very difficult.  In fact it made me sick.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 09:04:42 PM »
Quote from: "Smith Mr"
Bradbury sat on the penis pump for years.

That would begin to hurt after a while, wouldn't it?

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2010, 11:15:26 AM »
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 06:52:08 PM »
The show airs again on ID channel tonight. Sep 1st.

Offline nightwolf67

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 03:47:11 PM »
Lol, he say on the penis pump. ::deadhorse::male enhancement pills penis enlargement pills