Author Topic: Post your positive program experiences  (Read 23627 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: Post your positive program experiences
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 07:46:07 PM »
Nobody said abuse was positive. I don't think anybody posting on fornits wants to see kids abused in treatment centers. I think everybody can agree that abusers should be punished and treatment should be positive and of course, not abusive. I don't know of any parents who want to pay to have their child abused while in treatment, they want their kid helped not hurt.

I wanted to start a discussion on the positive things that happen in programs, because positive things do happen in programs. I've seen it myself, and experienced it myself. Even if you are having a negative experience, something positive might have happened. It can be a nice reminder that not everyone is evil to discuss this topic. I am not trying to tell people who were abused that they weren't. But at the same time I believe that just because bad things happen in programs, it doesn't mean positive things don't happen ever.

For instance I could have taken the view that not receiving presents on holidays was some sick and twisted trick by my parents to hurt me. But out of that negative experience what I took was the fact that here is a program staff, that I gave nothing but shit to, for a long time. I really hated that staff person, and I let them knew and made their life and job difficult. This is someone who then goes out of their way, spends what little money they have, on a kid who hates them. Because they felt sorry for me for being the only person who didn't get any gifts from home. That is a humbling experience, and it was. I felt like the asshole that I was, and the staff demonstrated what a caring person they really were. They could have been petty and laughed at me, but instead they swallowed their pride and made a gesture that still has a lasting impact on me to this day. People like this make an example of what it is to be a good person, and I strive to live up to such examples to this day. I don't think that staff to this day knows what a big impact they made on me, and probably never will. It shows you, what you view as a small gesture of good will can change somebody's entire outlook on life. I am humbled by this type of person with such kindness, truly humbled to such a degree I can't even put it in words.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
So your soul is worth less than a candy bar. Good to know.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline T-Rex

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 07:52:06 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
No, "very disgusting" is when you send your kids to get abused and then make statements commending troll threads in which people said that such abuse was positive.

3guys1hammer is mild by comparison.

PODKs, I don't believe your message is being received they way you want it to.

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 07:57:35 PM »
Perhaps the message can be better expressed like this, then.

This kind of bullshit isn't worth the dignity of communication; you say absolutely nothing of value and promote nothing but sick shit. I mean we have the OP saying that he feels like a staff member had empathy for him because he got a 70-cent candy bar in exchange for God only knows how long of isolation. Really? Jesus fuckchrist, that's not even Charles Dickens. That's like something you'd find on Deeker before somebody put an end to that site.

I'm not about to pretend that saying that is positive contains some kind of rationality, sense, or even common humanity to base a conversation on. Shock images are all you get.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 08:15:36 PM »
It was a king size candy bar, so it probably cost more than 70 cents. The point is, it doesn't matter how much it cost. The thing most people would have done in that staff's shoes would be to laugh at me, and think to themselves that stupid kid got exactly what he deserved. I was some arrogant kid telling this staff all sorts of horrible things, the kind of stuff I won't even repeat here, but believe me when I say it was downright cruel. I thought I was better than this person, just a stupid staffer working in a program, right? Can't they get a real job? What a loser! Well it turned out, they taught me an important lesson about life. I wasn't better than he was, as I thought at the time. The truth was, and still is, he's a better person than I will ever be. It probably cost him a dollar fifty, and a few minutes of effort. To me it was priceless, and a lesson in humanity I'll never forget.

I am going to ask you for a favor, and you don't have to do it if you don't want to. But would you be so kind as to edit out the images of violence from this thread? They only take away from the input you are offering which is appreciated. It would mean a lot to me, thanks for considering it. I would really, appreciate it.
one day at a time

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 08:28:32 PM »
Edit out the sick shit about how you were psychologically beaten down to the point where a staffer could literally buy your eternal loyalty for a candy bar, and I might think about it.

Or better yet, don't. I know you're in the habit of deleting your own posts, and God knows I'm not about to quote it and would rather see this wiped from the Internet like bird shit from a wind shield, but just the fact that you actually posted about how good it was that you were isolated, humiliated, and your worldview shrunk to the point where your entire value system was literally worth less than a buck fifty is one for the record books. Normally I'd just call "troll" flat but like so many other things on Fornits I don't think you can possibly be making this up.

Sick. Fucking. Shit. I'm not even sure I can find a comparable image. Pain Series, Ogrish-style gore, Mr. Hands, and men in kiddie-pools full of feces don't even come close. This isn't the sickest thing I've read online but hot damn you're in the running.

Seriously. A fucking candy bar.

And you want this to happen to more kids.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 08:45:34 PM »
Edit out the sick shit about how you were psychologically beaten down to the point where a staffer could literally buy your eternal loyalty for a candy bar, and I might think about it.

Or better yet, don't. I know you're in the habit of deleting your own posts, and God knows I'm not about to quote it and would rather see this wiped from the Internet like bird shit from a wind shield, but just the fact that you actually posted about how good it was that you were isolated, humiliated, and your worldview shrunk to the point where your entire value system was literally worth less than a buck fifty is one for the record books. Normally I'd just call "troll" flat but like so many other things on Fornits I don't think you can possibly be making this up.

Sick. Fucking. Shit. I'm not even sure I can find a comparable image. Pain Series, Ogrish-style gore, Mr. Hands, and men in kiddie-pools full of feces don't even come close. This isn't the sickest thing I've read online but hot damn you're in the running.

PODKs,  the candy bar isnt the issue.  Why does the cost or value of something mean so much to you?  You are not listening.  There are kids who get $50,000 dollars worth of presents at Christams time but have parents who are not there for them.  This counselor who SuckIt was giving crap to was able to look past all of that and was there for him at Christmas time and showed compassion.  Do you think that all staff people are abusive?

I think you get fixated on a certain message and then cant see past it.  Try to listen to what people are saying here.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »
And of course we have the resident sick fuck ready to step in.

Let's say I kept a dog in the basement. No air, no outside, just a tiny cage.

Then after a year of that, I threw a bone between the bars with tiny scraps of meat left, and it gnaws on it hungrily while it sits there mangy and neglected.

Did I show compassion to the dog? The dog sure appreciated that bone.

That's not compassion. That's just plain sick. It's like leaving a man in the desert and then pissing on his face when he's dehydrated, and saying how compassionate you are when he drinks your piss. But they did this to him for so long that now HE's thinking it's compassion.

This is some foul fucking shit.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 08:53:52 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

PODKs,  the candy bar isnt the issue.  Why does the cost or value of something mean so much to you?  You are not listening.  There are kids who get $50,000 dollars worth of presents at Christams time but have parents who are not there for them.  This counselor who SuckIt was giving crap to was able to look past all of that and was there for him at Christmas time and showed compassion.  Do you think that all staff people are abusive?

I think you get fixated on a certain message and then cant see past it.  Try to listen to what people are saying here.

The only fixation here is yours on fat program tuition money.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 08:56:23 PM »

Actually, the candy bar is the issue. The issue of grooming for the purposes of exploitation to be exact. I find it very worrisome and it makes me wonder what really went on that Sucked Off can't or won't tell us about.

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:34 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
The issue of grooming for the purposes of exploitation to be exact. I find it very worrisome and it makes me wonder what really went on that Sucked Off can't or won't tell us about.

Gookin, I was kind of hoping that if something like that did happen he'd inadvertently tell us himself. Thing is, for most programmies the fetish really is just to humiliate children, and there isn't much more to it than that. Touching optional. Wouldn't surprise me if it did happen, though.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2010, 09:02:31 PM »

Actually, the candy bar is the issue. The issue of grooming for the purposes of exploitation to be exact. I find it very worrisome and it makes me wonder what really went on that Sucked Off can't or won't tell us about.

I read the OP again and I dont see where SUCK IT says this counselor abused him or locked him in a cage and then he was grateful for a candy Bar.  Did you lock kids in cages and beat them, Che?  Did Dysfunction Junction and Joel abuse these kids.  If a kid in your group didnt receive any gifts at Christmas and you gave them a gift should it be thrown back in your face?  Should they spit on you?

You take every possible situation and turn it into a negative.  You are so closed minded you cant even see another persons point of view or wonder why they feel the way they do.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2010, 09:04:58 PM »
I think he may have just let a bit slip. Chances are he'll deny it all, but despite that we've gained a window into his real program experience. The one he keeps on denying for whatever reason.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2010, 09:08:31 PM »
I read the OP again and I dont see where SUCK IT says this counselor abused him or locked him in a cage and then he was grateful for a candy Bar.  Did you lock kids in cages and beat them, Che?  Did Dysfunction Junction and Joel abuse these kids.  If a kid in your group didnt receive any gifts at Christmas and you gave them a gift should it be thrown back in your face?  Should they spit on you?

You take every possible situation and turn it into a negative.  You are so closed minded you cant even see another persons point of view or wonder why they feel the way they do.

I never gave any of the kids in my group anything for christmas or birthday. If their parents were too skint to bother the facility ponied up a few bucks for something. They did this to prevent allegations and such of grooming of the residents.  

And of course sucked it hasn't said anything about being groomed, he's just not ready to say it. Give him some time and he will.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:15:35 PM by Che Gookin »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »

I never gave any of the kids in my group anything for christmas or birthday. If their parents were too skint to bother the facility ponied up a few bucks for something. They did this to prevent allegations and such of grooming of the residents.  

And of course sucked it hasn't said anything about being groomed, he's just not ready to say it. Give him some time and he will.

Sorry, I dont know what the whole grooming term means.