Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 02:47:16 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:57:07 PM by Joel »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Re: Dysfunction Junction, Abuser for hire
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2010, 01:24:15 PM »
Suck it, do you mind if I ask you what program you attended? I was locked up and abused in HLA for quite awhile. There are several posters on here who claim what happened to us wasn't abuse. It's usually because they're either brainwashed, have a finacial interest in the programs, or simply don't care.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2010, 01:31:26 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:05:01 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »
No kidding? I've known DJ on and off the boards for several years now, and I've never seen him deny anything that went on in the programs to be abuse. Very much the opposite. Do you have any of his comments we can look at that would show otherwise? I actually know for a fact that he left HLA because he found it to be abusive, so I'd be very interested to see something that shows his view points to be contrary to that belife.

So what program did you say you attended?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Suck it, do you mind if I ask you what program you attended? I was locked up and abused in HLA for quite awhile. There are several posters on here who claim what happened to us wasn't abuse. It's usually because they're either brainwashed, have a finacial interest in the programs, or simply don't care.

Bruce, you only attended HLA for a few weeks.  You defined abuse as being forced to clean up the front lawn and losing your dessert privileges.  You are DJ's little side kick and you support every thought that he comes up with.  You protect him at every turn even when he was dead wrong.  You are an ankle biting nuisance who cannot think on his own.
Stop asking everyone so many questions and start asking your boss, DJ, why he acts like a prick all the time.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 03:44:44 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Bruce, you only attended HLA for a few weeks.  You defined abuse as being forced to clean up the front lawn and losing your dessert privileges.  You are DJ's little side kick and you support every thought that he comes up with.  You protect him at every turn even when he was dead wrong.  You are an ankle biting nuisance who cannot think on his own.
Stop asking everyone so many questions and start asking your boss, DJ, why he acts like a prick all the time.

Whooter why are you so angry about this? You said you wanted to have a civil conversation and I've honored that request. I'm neither attacking you nor insulting you. I'm not sure why what I said struck such a nerve with you. I understand that DJ has hurt your feelings on many occasions but I have nothing to do with the current conversation between the two of you.

As to your claims, you are again incorrect. I was locked up at HLA for much longer than a few weeks. I'd be interested in seeing your basis for that claim though. I'd also be interested to see what youre basing your claim on concerning what you think I believe to be abuse? When did I claim that cleaning the front yeard and losing dessert was abuse?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »

As to your claims, you are again incorrect. I was locked up at HLA for much longer than a few weeks.

Notice DJ  eerrrrr  I mean Bruce says more than a few weeks  (but doesnt say how long) Thats because 4 weeks can be considered more than a few weeks in some dictionaries.  But anyway, lets save all this until you, err .... I mean, DJ cleans up his mess.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: ...
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 04:50:32 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
This is the plain and simple statement, written by Whooter, that has set off this spate of trolling due to its reposting by me:

Quote from: "TheWho"
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
When is this supposed to take place?

Well the  announcement takes place after the lawyers sign off on the deal, but they usually wait until the transfer is ready to take place.
The legal transfer typically takes place at the beginning of the new quarter (or fiscal year).
So based on this I would expect the announcement would come at anytime and the transfer could occur on Tuesday October 1, 2007 or early January 2008.

How is it that you are in a position to have knowledge about the acquisition of HLA?

I apologize for being vague, I have a fiduciary duty which prevents me from speaking in any specific terms in this area and can only comment on information which is first made public by either party involved,  this could be misconstrued as Tipping

Whooter made this statement several years ago and subsequently auctioned off his account, rendering him unable to change this information he wants nobody to see.  The fact is that he said it of his own volition and was bragging about it.  

The problem is that if everyone knows about this fiduciary duty, Whooter feels like five years of his time here posing as "just a regular parent" have been wasted, and indeed they are.

When I started quoting this post and linking to it, Whooter got increasingly more upset and now spends all day every day being my personal troll in various guises: Whooter, SUCK IT, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, John McCain, et al.

My purpose in quoting this damning statement is twofold: one, it exposes Whooter for who and what he really is, a figure whose income is derived from Aspen Education; and two, to draw him out of his carefully crafted image to expose him for the desperate Aspen Education troll he is.  Both objectives are complete.

Watch as Whooter logs in and out with his various sockpuppets, accusing me of abusing and raping children because he has been definitively linked to Aspen Education and its systemic abuse problems.  It's interesting to note also that Whooter accuses me of the very things that Aspen Education programs have been being shut down for recently. He is simply trying to project qualities onto me that have been legally proven against Aspen Education.

Industry people always squeal the loudest when they've been stuck in the wallet.  Look at this piggy squeal.

This is a desperate troll, folks.  Whooter/SUCK IT/et al is an exemplar of the people to whom you might have entrusted your child's welfare at Aspen Education programs.  If their marketing people behave this way, doesn't that provide a window into their corporate culture and strategy, as Ed Con Tom Croake recently exposed on his FamilyLights website?  Even Ed Cons who make their living referring kids to Aspen are turning on it due to their recent spate of killings, abuse and neglect resulting in facility closures. This is how Aspen Education employees behave in public.  Now just imagine how they behave in private, behind closed doors, alone with your child.  Think about that for a while.

Caveat emptor, parents.
:nods:  :nods:  :nods:  :deal:  :deal:  :deal:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »

As to your claims, you are again incorrect. I was locked up at HLA for much longer than a few weeks.

Notice DJ  eerrrrr  I mean Bruce says more than a few weeks  (but doesnt say how long) Thats because 4 weeks can be considered more than a few weeks in some dictionaries.  But anyway, lets save all this until you, err .... I mean, DJ cleans up his mess.

Whooter you still aren't answering the questions, and now seem to be claiming that I and DJ are the same person. Clearly that is not the case anymore than it was the numerous other instances where you have claimed other posters and I were the same person.  As to your other claims about me, again I am interested to see if you have any basis whatsoever. If you'd like to know how long I was at Hidden Lake, simply ask, I'll be glad to tell you.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 05:07:49 PM »

Whooter you still aren't answering the questions, and now seem to be claiming that I and DJ are the same person. Clearly that is not the case anymore than it was the numerous other instances where you have claimed other posters and I were the same person.  As to your other claims about me, again I am interested to see if you have any basis whatsoever. If you'd like to know how long I was at Hidden Lake, simply ask, I'll be glad to tell you.

Thanks for being upfront with us DJ...  eerrr I mean Robert and also thanks for being clear.  We can talk after you  errr or I meant to say DJ comes clean with is fabricated postings.