Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: I don't call myself "survivor"
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:06:21 PM »
What's your point?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 02:12:06 PM »
He was a priest and all the little boys....  

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 07:03:17 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
What's your point?

Anne, I don't believe you have had the life experiences to get the "point". Relax.....
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 01:58:56 AM »
tl;dr

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
a good time for one and all
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 02:03:52 PM »
You won't want to miss this!!!

Later today the Mistress of Sockpuppets will take us on a demented journey to the depths of depravation as she takes command of the three Fornits sockpuppets. Danny Bennison is ballgagged so he cannot scream as a bowling pin is used to split his ass wide open. SUCK IT has his sausage tits worked over until they swell with a soreness and passion that he has never felt before! Whooter has his cock and balls tied up rodeo-style and he performs for Mistress's amusement before all three are herded into a line for a climax of triple ass whipping. Please stay tuned, the videos will be posted this evening!!!

TROUBLED TURD

"Surviving, with a Vengeance"

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: I don't call myself a survivor
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 02:40:28 PM »
Great prediction!  SUCK IT, Whooter's sockpuppet, is starring in the rodeo right now!  He's currently trolling me because Whooter was warned about his flooding this morning.  So he logged in SUCK IT to pick up the yoke.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:12:47 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: a good time for one and all
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 02:42:52 PM »
Quote from: "Troubled Turd"
You won't want to miss this!!!

Later today the Mistress of Sockpuppets will take us on a demented journey to the depths of depravation as she takes command of the three Fornits sockpuppets. Danny Bennison is ballgagged so he cannot scream as a bowling pin is used to split his ass wide open. SUCK IT has his sausage tits worked over until they swell with a soreness and passion that he has never felt before! Whooter has his cock and balls tied up rodeo-style and he performs for Mistress's amusement before all three are herded into a line for a climax of triple ass whipping. Please stay tuned, the videos will be posted this evening!!!

TROUBLED TURD

"Surviving, with a Vengeance"

:rocker:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 02:43:24 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:58:59 PM by Joel »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:12:59 PM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2010, 03:04:20 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
You can try to cover the fact up, but it won't go away. Dysfunction made a lot of money working for abusive programs, where his job was to abuse kids and be their jailer. No poster on fornits, probably ever, has ever made as much money off the troubled teen industry than dysfunction junction. He stole the money from parents like mine, held me incommunicado while abusing me and then comes to our survivor forum to rub it in even more. What kind of person does this?

:feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 07:18:05 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Dysfunction Junction has blood on his hands, and abused other people's children in exchange for money. What kind of person does that?

SUCK IT weren't you a priest?   ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Here is another abuser that walks around in a skirt like he is at his fucking Prom. Ya, Joel the Prom queen, STFU. You were staff right along side DJ and Che. Abusing children and getting paid for it.
Joel you were in a program, got out, went to college, then went back to work for a abusive center. Talk about someone who is fucked up. Shit your buddy Arron has not learn his lesson yet, he is still working with children.
Guys we really do not have a problem with you (per say) it is your total disingenuous character you try to display here on fornits. You people are just as manipulative, coercive and demeaning to people as you were in the programs you worked at. Shame on you fuckers for being as educated as you are and taking money from a industry, "that as you say abuses children".
Nothing in your education told you what you were doing was wrong, nothing.
Folks you really ought to leave other ex-staff or just plain ole posters alone. You have no moral ground to stand on.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Dysfunction Junction has blood on his hands, and abused other people's children in exchange for money. What kind of person does that?

Here is another abuser that walks around in a skirt like he is at his fucking Prom. Ya, Joel the Prom queen, STFU. You were staff right along side DJ and Che. Abusing children and getting paid for it.
Joel you were in a program, got out, went to college, then went back to work for a abusive center. Talk about someone who is fucked up. Shit your buddy Arron has not learn his lesson yet, he is still working with children.
Guys we really do not have a problem with you (per say) it is your total disingenuous character you try to display here on fornits. You people are just as manipulative, coercive and demeaning to people as you were in the programs you worked at. Shame on you fuckers for being as educated as you are and taking money from a industry, "that as you say abuses children".
Folks you really ought to leave other ex-staff or just plain ole posters alone. You have no moral ground to stand on.

So it's ok to abuse kids as a staffer if that person is  a complete  imbecile like you?

gotcha..

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 09:53:19 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

So it's ok to abuse kids as a staffer if that person is  a complete  imbecile like you?

gotcha..

Che, what you "gotcha" is your masters in manipulation.
Che you can keep working that angle all you want but what you can't erase is, I was 17 years old when I started and 19 when I left.
Yes your right I was a imbecile to work there, I was young and impressionable, I did not have a college education, I did not even have a life education of any consequence.
This is why I left at 19 years of age and never returned to work for Elan. I went on with my life acquired a college "edumation" started a business, bla bla bla.
Now you on the other hand well what is your excuse, your still lurking around trying to find a way back in, that you can rationalize past your guilty conscious.
Talking shit about other Staff and Directors, fuck you, CHe.
Maybe you should try advocating for help, assistance and better training for staff, I would think that would bring about change quicker then belittling Ken Huey on a national stage so you could show off your, "hard on".
Problem is, your such a brazen intelligent dumbass, you did not even recognize the opportunity you had to make changes, when Ken was here. Just one fucking change would have helped but "NO", my name is Che, I' ll play to the crowd.
This is the problem Whooter, Suck It, Tim, Tiger, Myself and so many others it's hard to count, have with you arrogant pricks. You don't know when to shut up and listen. Let others dialog, who are mature.
Inculcated had some very interesting questions that just went by the wayside, Psy also. The entire thread was a waste of time, (in my opinion) it is like getting a taste of a very fine wine and having to spit it out. Never to taste it again.
I do wonder if Pys and Antigen ever continued a dialog with Ken. I can only hope so.