Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Drama Box

Re: Criminal record discussion whooter

<< < (4/9) > >>

DannyB II:

Troll Control:
I didn't say it was "DannyB II," Danno.  I just responded to the poster's stated name.  What should I call him if not "Danny"?  Even though you just insulted me, I'll let it go.

Let's talk about how an admitted criminal like Whooter got a job with Aspen where he has a fiduciary duty.  I thought he said they do background checks?  I guess not.

DannyB II:
v

Troll Control:
It seems likely that he has had a few drug arrests before, Joel.  Take a look at one of his old posts talking about is rampant drug abuse.  He tried to clean it up later, but was already quoted, so his effort was wasted and only exposed him as a fraud.

--- Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction" ---Here's another one ol' Whooter cleaned up about his own drug use.  I quoted it and responded to it in the following post and when Whooter changed his screename from "LittleCat" to "TheWho" he went back and edited it to simply say "Thanks for the post".  Check it out:

--- Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction" ---
--- Quote ---On 2005-11-22 14:10:00, LittleCat wrote:

"
--- Quote ---
On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drugs are fucking GREAT!  I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on.  I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."

--- End quote ---
That is true!! I started smoking pot in high school and after 3 years I moved onto Mescaline (brown organic rocks!!). I think the pot raised my awareness and made me smart enough to realize that I needed to move onto better stuff. I still smoke pot once in a while, but after I wake up, some days, and rmember I blew my paycheck on coke I feel really stupid. Maybe I should stick with pot and work on getting my G.E.D. I wish more people would write articles like that, it makes me feel better about my choices and shit.

Thanks for the post"

--- End quote ---

Ahhh, LittleCat the active coke addict pontificating as to why KIDS need programs.

Dude, I took my own time to read ALL of your posts this morning.  After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.  I don't know how else to break it down for you.

You doggedly support abusive programs that have killed children in their care, but also admit to being a cokehead and a dope smoker.  Did you ever think maybe YOU'RE the reason your kid got so incredibly fucked up? Maybe you were just a bad parent, as is the case with SO MANY of these kids locked up in kiddie jails?  Looks like you need some treatment, pal.

Lay off the coke for a while and get your life together, then maybe we can talk.
--- End quote ---

So, there's the contemporaneous quote of TheWho with the full text, but take a look at how he cleaned it up later:

--- Quote from: "TheWho" ---
--- Quote ---On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Drugs are fucking GREAT!  I'm glad I got sent to a program 'cause I learned about all the other drugs I had been missing out on.  I don't think I ever would have tried crystal meth, cocaine, or heroin if I hadn't heard how great they were from other people in the program.

That's the best thing I walked away from the program with, a desire to do more drugs."

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the post[ This Message was edited by: TheWho on 2006-02-18 11:12 ]
--- End quote ---

This is the only post in the database on this date and this exact time - Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:10 pm.  Posted by TheWho and later "cleaned up" by TheWho, who apparently doesn't want the world to know about his coke use, etc.

Now you can see why Whooter gets so upset when I post his quotes.  I called him on his bullshit lies when he first got here and he has been trolling me ever since.
--- End quote ---

Whooter:
Jeeesh, DJ,  You must be getting desperate.  I cant piece any of that together.  You should go back to the Ottawa5 connection.

--- Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction" ---It seems likely that he has had a few drug arrests before, Joel.  Take a look at one of his old posts talking about is rampant drug abuse.  He tried to clean it up later, but was already quoted, so his effort was wasted and only exposed him as a fraud.

--- Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction" ---Here's another one ol' Whooter cleaned up about his own drug use.  I quoted it and responded to it in the following post and when Whooter changed his screename from "LittleCat" to "TheWho" he went back and edited it to simply say "Thanks for the post".  Check it out:

--- Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction" ---
--- Quote ---On 2005-11-22 14:10:00, LittleCat wrote:

"
--- Quote ---
On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

--- End quote ---
That is true!! I started smoking pot in high school and after 3 years I moved onto Mescaline (brown organic rocks!!). I think the pot raised my awareness and made me smart enough to realize that I needed to move onto better stuff. I still smoke pot once in a while, but after I wake up, some days, and rmember I blew my paycheck on coke I feel really stupid. Maybe I should stick with pot and work on getting my G.E.D. I wish more people would write articles like that, it makes me feel better about my choices and shit.

Thanks for the post"

--- End quote ---

Ahhh, LittleCat the active coke addict pontificating as to why KIDS need programs.

Dude, I took my own time to read ALL of your posts this morning.  After careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that you're an idiot.  I don't know how else to break it down for you.

You doggedly support abusive programs that have killed children in their care, but also admit to being a cokehead and a dope smoker.  Did you ever think maybe YOU'RE the reason your kid got so incredibly fucked up? Maybe you were just a bad parent, as is the case with SO MANY of these kids locked up in kiddie jails?  Looks like you need some treatment, pal.

Lay off the coke for a while and get your life together, then maybe we can talk.
--- End quote ---

So, there's the contemporaneous quote of TheWho with the full text, but take a look at how he cleaned it up later:

--- Quote from: "TheWho" ---
--- Quote ---On 2005-11-22 14:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the post[ This Message was edited by: TheWho on 2006-02-18 11:12 ]
--- End quote ---

This is the only post in the database on this date and this exact time - Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:10 pm.  Posted by TheWho and later "cleaned up" by TheWho, who apparently doesn't want the world to know about his coke use, etc.

Now you can see why Whooter gets so upset when I post his quotes.  I called him on his bullshit lies when he first got here and he has been trolling me ever since.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version