Author Topic: Fornits group think  (Read 8803 times)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Fornits group think
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2010, 10:22:41 PM »
You have what, a week left? Use it wisely.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2010, 10:30:48 PM »
More than that, thanks.
Quote from: \"Nihilanthic\"
I\'m skeletor. I\'m literally the worst person ever.

Skeletor; Depicted as a muscular blue humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowing bare-bone skull.

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2010, 10:34:58 PM »
Well that's interesting. Programs are not known for getting in bodies any later than they have to.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2010, 10:36:27 PM »
Not up to them.

Skeletor; Depicted as a muscular blue humanoid with a purple hood over his yellowing bare-bone skull.

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2010, 10:41:05 PM »
*shrug* Injustice delayed is injustice denied. Not going to ask for details unless you really want to post them.

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 10:43:36 PM »
It's coming, but it got pushed back.

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 10:50:38 PM »
Meaning that your dad doesn't actually want to do it.

You do know that the moment he sends you off is the moment me and Niles just pull out all the stops, right? No, you can't talk us out of it. No, we're not going to harass or threaten anybody; we have no intention of contacting the same person more than once, and no intention of contacting your parents at all. Heh. They can be the last to know.

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 10:52:44 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Meaning that your dad doesn't actually want to do it.

You do know that the moment he sends you off is the moment me and Niles just pull out all the stops, right? No, you can't talk us out of it. No, we're not going to harass or threaten anybody; we have no intention of contacting the same person more than once, and no intention of contacting your parents at all. Heh. They can be the last to know.
"Pull out all the stops"? Explain it, or continue to sound like a creepy little boy trying to scare people into getting wrapped up in his lies.

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2010, 10:58:14 PM »
Letters, emails, and maybe a couple phone calls. That's as specific as I'll get. No falsehoods, no exaggerations.

You can determine what's truth and what's lies. But this happened. So did this.

And this list of names in my sig is from the news, not thin air.

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to save the "Told you so" for much later.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010, 10:59:52 PM »
I wasn't lying, is the weird thing. You should kinda know that.

Hell, you admitted how stupid the staff were and how fucked up the kids there looked yourself. Daddy too.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2010, 11:44:57 PM »
Quote from: "MorganMDC"
Glad to hear that you're still around (having not been sent away yet). Here's hoping that it'll last!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2010, 11:46:46 PM »
Thanks Ursus.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Glad to hear that you're still around (having not been sent away yet). Here's hoping that it'll last!

Same here, take the time to find the escaper's guide while you still can. Might  come in handy for you.

Offline MorganMDC

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2010, 06:30:09 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Quote from: "Ursus"

Same here, take the time to find the escaper's guide while you still can. Might  come in handy for you.
Will do.

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2010, 06:51:01 PM »
Gookin, you could have been kind enough to provide a link.