Author Topic: Fornits Mythology  (Read 13338 times)

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Mythology
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2010, 09:00:24 PM »
WHOOTER SUPPORTS ASPEN PROGRAMS THAT RAPE CHILDREN AND DANNY DRAGS PEOPLE BEHIND VANS.  HOW BAD CAN IT GET?  NEWS FLASH:  WHOOTER IS NOT A PROGRAM PARENT!!!  DANNY NEVER WENT TO ELAN!!!  JUST SAYIN ( DANNY'S FAVORITE QUOTE ) WTF.....
 :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:02:49 PM by elangraduate »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2010, 09:01:50 PM »

Paul what the heck are you talking about. Like you have seen someone starve to death, or shit and piss their pants or be sleep deprived to the point of physical injury.
We are not talking about whether or not I have seen it.  I don t even know if it actually happened.  Very well may not have.  

What I am talking about is Whooter's point of view, which he not only declared, but also defended, that it is justified to carry out such acts against youths, so long as they meet the qualification of being an asshole.

Com'on Dude your stretching this whole conversation to make a point. As usual.

I'm not stretching anything.  I am putting things in context.  I am not making a point.  I am illustrating a very important point..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2010, 09:03:45 PM »
:feedtrolls:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:54:44 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2010, 09:06:43 PM »
Paul wrote:
If you want to think that I am somehow working in conju7nction... giggle, giggle, wink.. wink... with Pile that is your choice..

But you are either A. Paranoid, or B. Projecting your type of shit onto me, or most likely C.  BOTH!

Now, let's skip all the bullshit and get to the fact you manipulative little fuck....  YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO PREACH ABOUT CHILD WELLFARE!

Suck IT, I hope you will wisen up.  Danny and Whooter are not of your values, even if they agree with you on things.

Paul St. John

Paul, why are you being aggressive here and using such language. Nobody is attacking you. Some how you will turn this around and make it that Whooter caused you to be this way.
Paul you are abusing posters for no other reason then you don't agree with their philosophy.
Child rearing is difficult.
You just want a war, well I don't want to fight. I just want to have my own opinion here and banter a bit. NO FIGHTING!!!!!
As Inculcate would say, "Baiting".
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:07 PM »
Paul, why are you being aggressive here and using such language. Nobody is attacking you. Some how you will turn this around and make it that Whooter caused you to be this way.
Paul you are abusing posters for no other reason then you don't agree with their philosophy.
You just want a war, well I don't want to fight. I just want to have my own opinion here and banter a bit. NO FIGHTING!!!!!
As Inculcate would say, "Baiting".

ELAN STAFFER TACTICS....  BENNIKRUGLIK NEVER STOPS!!!  I'M ON THE PHONE CALLING THE POLICE....[/size]   :on phone:   :on phone:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:31 PM »
Why is it everyday at some point someone has to start some shit. I guess it is your day, Paul. Well what if we don't want to fight and hurl expletives at you, Paul. Why not just take a deep breath and chill out.
Whooter and I have every right to state things how we see them, just like you do. Jesus you take everything we say and morph it into some ugly abusive incident, that is your stuff not ours.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2010, 09:14:32 PM »
DANNY GO BACK TO KANSAS AND STFU!!!

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »
Now this is how Fornits should be.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
uh.....
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Paul wrote:
If you want to think that I am somehow working in conju7nction... giggle, giggle, wink.. wink... with Pile that is your choice..

But you are either A. Paranoid, or B. Projecting your type of shit onto me, or most likely C.  BOTH!

Now, let's skip all the bullshit and get to the fact you manipulative little fuck....  YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO PREACH ABOUT CHILD WELLFARE!

Suck IT, I hope you will wisen up.  Danny and Whooter are not of your values, even if they agree with you on things.

Paul St. John

You just want a war, well I don't want to fight. I just want to have my own opinion here and banter a bit. NO FIGHTING??????
As InculcateD would say, "Baiting".
D you forgot the d. again. ::evil::
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:56:31 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2010, 09:19:09 PM »
DANNY  GAVE COCAINE TO STUDENTS AT ELAN!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2010, 09:25:02 PM »
Quote from: "elangraduate"
DANNY  GAVE COCAINE TO STUDENTS AT ELAN!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :suicide:  :suicide:  :suicide:

It rhymes!!
Heres one:

Whooter gave cocaine to a girl named Elane when she was a student at Tulane.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »
Well normally this would be the time for a Fifty Hitler Post, but since we have a couple of what have to be honest-to-Goebbels Nazis on this board, I'll settle for 49.

...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2010, 09:31:40 PM »
:birthday:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:53:00 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline Dr. Acula

• View Profile
nothing
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2010, 09:35:48 PM »
:jamin:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:53:36 AM by Dr. Acula »

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2010, 09:37:56 PM »
WHOOTER (STICC Founder John Reuben) AKA "THE WHO". SUPPORTS ASPEN WILDERNESS PROGRAMS THAT KILL  CHILDREN AND STAFF THAT BEAT THEM!!!  JOHN REUBEN IS PAID BY APSEN TO TROLL FORNITS.  REUBEN STFU ASSHOLE MOTHER FUCKER JACK OFF!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 09:42:00 PM by elangraduate »