Author Topic: Fornits Mythology  (Read 13774 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Mythology
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Of course, your response is a conflation and non sequitur, but hey, why let that stop you.  Nobody ever said "every kid in a program gets raped" or anything even approaching that.

The simple point is people don't have to be dying around you in order for you to be a survivor.  It's common terminology for all sorts of distgusting, revolting or genuinely horrific but non-fatal things, like rape and shipwrecks.  

In your world, you deny people who have been raped status as a "survivor."  To you, or your writer more accurately, if people aren't dying you aren't surviving.  That''s an obvious fallacy of logic, but I suppose unimportant to someone whose main line of critical questioning consists of "Do you want fries with that?"  

Quote from: "SUCK IT"
I've never heard it in real life before ever.
That's because you are woefully ignorant, SUCK IT.  You have no life experience.  See above, re: rape survivors.  "If I haven't seen it it never happened" is your mantra.  But just because you live in a bubble of ignorance doesn't mean others do.  Ever hear the phrase "Ignorance is bliss"?  Well, you're blissful alright.

Come back when you have functioning cerebrum or a new writer.  This one is so stupid it's not even entertaining to engage.

It obviously bothers you a lot what I choose to call myself. I think that says a lot more about you than me. I could care less what others call themselves, I choose not to call mself that. You'll get over it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2010, 10:49:59 PM »
I could care less what others call themselves

Then why are you here every day, day after day, accusing people of being cult memebers and extremists because they call themselves "survivors"?  Oh, you care alright.  You're fucking rabid about it.  It's your whole stated reason for being here.  People here can read, you know.

Where did you go to treatment again, SUCK IT?

I love the way you change topics when you've gotten owned by the facts, too.  It's a very familiar tactic employed daily by Whooter.  It's the tool of the ignorant and you're an ignoramus.  No way around that fact.

"Rape survivors...pffft...Rape doesn't kill people!  What the hell did they survive?"  See how you look, SUCK IT?  Like an extremist asshole with an agenda.  You are what you decry.  You have become the object of your own hatred.  Like it or not, it is what you are.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2010, 11:43:20 PM »

Then why are you here every day, day after day, accusing people of being cult memebers and extremists because they call themselves "survivors"?  Oh, you care alright.  You're fucking rabid about it.  It's your whole stated reason for being here.  People here can read, you know.

I love the way you change topics when you've gotten owned by the facts, too.  It's a very familiar tactic employed daily by Whooter.  It's the tool of the ignorant and you're an ignoramus.  No way around that fact.

"Rape survivors...pffft...Rape doesn't kill people!  What the hell did they survive?"  See how you look, SUCK IT?  Like an extremist asshole with an agenda.  You are what you decry.  You have become the object of your own hatred.  Like it or not, it is what you are.

DJ,  take a Valium a lye down. My god your head is going to explode.
"Suck It" is not Whooter for crying out loud. Why do you have to be such a dumbass with your predictions.
"Suck It" is a separate poster as you are and myself.
Though in my case many post using my "user name" and I encourage this.
Our message is the same no matter how many user names or people posting from our user names. Listen to the message DJ and stop getting caught up in the formalities.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2010, 11:48:52 PM »

I'm not surprised in the least that's how you would view me. In reality I'm just someone with very mainstream views on the subject of the troubled teen industry. I'm one of many people who went to treatment, and am grateful for the experience and know it helped me tremendously. This is an extreme thought according to the fornits cult, because all treatment is abusive. According to fornits mythology, I was abused, brainwashed, "mindfucked", etc. I am here to tell you it's not an accurate representation of my own experience. My agenda is to point out the simple fact that hey, that stuff you are saying happens to everyone in programs, well it didn't happen to me.

I can be honest about my own experience and am not sucked into the cult like group think on fornits, where you repeat the same quotes, the same mythology, the same conspiracies, and then want me refer to myself with a cult approved name given to me by a poster like you. No thanks. I'll refer to myself as I want to. If I don't want you knowing where I went to treatment, guess what, I won't tell you. It really doesn't matter to me whether you believe I'm real, fiction, or the tooth fairy.

I am here to discuss the troubled teen industry, something I experienced myself. If you enjoy being deluded and living in a land of self imposed ignorance based on mythology and conspiracies, that's up to you. It's not my responsibility to explain to you why your assumptions are incorrect, I have nothing to prove to you. If you think I'm all fiction then do us all a favor and don't respond to my threads then, no reason to waste your time on fiction, right?
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2010, 12:24:04 AM »
no reason to waste your time on fiction, right?

We're discussing an entire industry based on fiction.  You're just a character in the fictional tale.

I can be honest about my own experience

No you can't.  You haven't yet and probably never will be.

Then why are you here every day, day after day, accusing people of being cult members and extremists because they call themselves "survivors"?

You never answered.  Why are you so tied up in knots that you'd call abuse survivors "extremists" and "cultists"?   How do your "open mind" and "honesty" allow you to completely invalidate the experiences of people who were abused and neglected by programs?  

Tell us about your experience, SUCK IT.  

Does it involve a drive through?  It sure doesn't involve any sort of higher education.  That's obvious from your debate "style."  You're a basic mouth-breathing nitwit, like Danny.  Which begs the question: if no abuse goes on in programs, how do you explain Danny, the self-described Elan staff reprobate child abuser?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2010, 01:32:58 AM »

Keep reading my posts and you can learn more about my experiences and opinions based on them. I'm always honest about how I feel and not stuck in the fornits cult group think, enforced by forum bullies like yourself. Here you are telling someone who went to treatment that their experience is fiction, and that when I post my honest opinions you cannot accept this as real. You want me to call myself by your fornits politically correct term and get very angry when I refuse to be labeled with your propaganda terms.  Do you see a pattern here? Rather than accept other's opinions that are legitimate examples of what can occur in this industry, yes some of us actually are saved, you spin your conspiracy theories and get angry.

Does it involve a drive through? It sure doesn't involve any sort of higher education. That's obvious from your debate "style." You're a basic mouth-breathing nitwit, like Danny.

You also seem to have a liking to constantly pointing out that you think I am uneducated and work at Burger King. This is so perfectly in line with your warped view on this industry, its not surprising at all.  You must realize something dysfunction. Just because I did well in treatment doesn't "invalidate" the people here claiming they were abused, or who did not do well in treatment. Just as their experience does not invalidate the fact that a treatment program saved my life, and guess what there are many people like me who did just fine in treatment and afterwards, who have better things than to tolerate the resident bitterness of this forum. My opinions are all based on my own experiences in treatment and not based off fornits mythology or group think,  I'm sorry offering my opinions bothers you so much, but I earned my right to my opinions and will share them as I see fit.
one day at a time

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2010, 01:48:18 PM »
no reason to waste your time on fiction, right?

We're discussing an entire industry based on fiction.  You're just a character in the fictional tale.

So DJ, here we have a Staff Member (you) from Daytop with a Phd. who is a confessed abuser from a inherently abusive program, dictating to a poster who came from a treatment center what his reality is and is not.
May I ask the audience if this is not what DJ is so strenuously advocating against in treatment centers.

Once again we have a Staff Member demeaning a person who came out of a program, degrading this person.

Then why are you here every day, day after day, accusing people of being cult members and extremists because they call themselves "survivors"?

You never answered.  Why are you so tied up in knots that you'd call abuse survivors "extremists" and "cultists"?   How do your "open mind" and "honesty" allow you to completely invalidate the experiences of people who were abused and neglected by programs?

Dysfunction, he is not calling survivors necessarily "extremist" and "cultists", he is calling you and your associate "Pile of Dead Kids"  extremists and cultists. One just has to read your user names to understand this.
DJ you are still a very sick man and what is sad is, your not getting any better associating here. Your hurting people with your latent pathologies you refuse to deal with.
Get help.

Does it involve a drive through?  It sure doesn't involve any sort of higher education.  That's obvious from your debate "style."  You're a basic mouth-breathing nitwit, like Danny.  Which begs the question: if no abuse goes on in programs, how do you explain Danny, the self-described Elan staff reprobate child abuser?

DJ, this is called deflection. Stop trying to take the light off of you. The abuse Wanye (your close friend) accused me of is very suspect. Since he is your close friend, I can only wonder how low you had to drop your ethics.
DJ I am a person who went through treatment also and I do not like Staff Members making up stories about me using his friends.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2010, 03:19:37 PM »
More myths

Whooter works for the teen help industry
Everyone here knows a lot of kids go to all the different variations of treatment throughout the country. We're talking tens of thousands at a minimum, yet somehow it is absolutely unbelievable that a parent of a teen might that did well happens to post here. Shocking! Or maybe it's just the simplest explanation is correct. No, that's to simple for fornits resident conspiracy theorists. He must be a plant. He works for a program! That's it, hes financially benefiting off the like, one kid, that might get sent away a year due to fornits influence. That's some serious lettuce there, boys! Oh wait, that doesn't make any sense. Well Dysfunction thinks he makes a nickel per post, some kind of industry shill for hire. I added up Whooter's posts for the last year, it adds up to $67. Hell with that kind of cash he could pay fornits internet bills for the entire month! Whooter has never once suggested or uttered something to make it seem like he is nothing other than the parent he claims he is, yet somehow people continue to believe in this myth.

SUCK IT is a fictional character
Now this one hits close to home, because when people deny my existence sometimes I worry I might start to fade from the universe altogether, like Bill Cosby finally did in Ghost Dad. But as tenable as my existence is, I have to laugh when I read this. Yes it might be inconvenient to believe that somebody could of gone through one of fornits notorious abusive programs without being abused, brainwashed and ended up thankful for it saving their life. But the truth is just that simple, but that's too honest for some people here to stomach. So they deny me my basic right to existence, not very subtle is it. Well, the reality in their own minds about teen treatment is so obviously filled with mythology its not surprising they must dismiss  opinions that might contradict their mythical beliefs. Group reinforcement helps, so the more people who believe in any one of the myths the more "true" it becomes to the people who subscribe to it.

More to come....
one day at a time

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2010, 02:42:26 AM »
SUCK IT Wrote,

Group reinforcement helps, so the more people who believe in any one of the myths the more "true" it becomes to the people who subscribe to it.

Spoken like you're still in the group.
I feel bad for you. You will get over it in time. Apperently just not yet.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2010, 08:48:33 AM »
Are you kidding me? I had no pot to piss in, they made me shit my pants in group, damn near starved me to death, wouldn't let me sleep, and then told me they LOVED ME... Nobody like this SUCK IT joker is gonna convince that me programs are nothin but SHIT, but to each his own. If this clown wants to say he got something outta "sucking the program cock," then I guess that's his business.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2010, 10:30:35 AM »
T.T.
The very fact that he feels like that , shows that he himself is another victim,(albeit an annoying one).He sounds truly brainwashed,still.  
?©?€~¥@

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2010, 01:51:30 PM »
So sorry there,OP, I went to state school 4 boys,prior to my lil vacation at straight ,straight was WAY more damaging ,i had a choice id do jail again.....how is your opinion qualified? Mythology? you mean like adam and eve or something really far-fetched like the 12 step dogma?  ::deadhorse::
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2010, 01:57:02 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
So sorry there,OP, I went to state school 4 boys,prior to my lil vacation at straight ,straight was WAY more damaging ,i had a choice id do jail again.....how is your opinion qualified? Mythology? you mean like adam and eve or something really far-fetched like the 12 step dogma?  ::deadhorse::

Oh we got a real stubborn douche-bag here, seamus.  :beat:  :roflmao:

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2010, 02:03:17 PM »
and a bona fide graduate of the Jethro Bodine  school of brain surgrery :moon:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »
Quote from: "Troubled Turd"
Are you kidding me? I had no pot to piss in, they made me shit my pants in group, damn near starved me to death, wouldn't let me sleep, and then told me they LOVED ME... Nobody like this SUCK IT joker is gonna convince that me programs are nothin but SHIT, but to each his own. If this clown wants to say he got something outta "sucking the program cock," then I guess that's his business.

I haven’t read many of your posts.  As far as I know, TT, you only have the perspective of one program.  There are hundreds out there.  Reading your post readers can perceive your statement a couple of  ways.  One is that those staff people must have been real ass holes to not let you eat, sleep or shit.  Two you must have been a real ass hole for them to have to resort to such actions.

When only one side of the story is reveled we are left to wonder why someone would act this way.

I had a kid in grade school early on who would wipe his feces on the inside of the stall.  He obviously had behavior/anger issues.  Finally the teacher just made him stay in his seat and crap in his pants.  It was probably better to send him home that way then have to clean up his mess.  He was finally removed from school so I don’t know what happened to him.

But he could be out there somewhere telling a story about how this teacher made him crap in his pants and wouldn’t let him go to the bathroom.  When you only get part of the story it just makes us wonder.