Author Topic: My new avatar is a microcosm of my deeds.  (Read 7851 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: My new avatar is a microcosm of my deeds.
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 12:59:10 PM »
Man, I tells ya, this is such a bunch of friggin nonsense, no offense to you, DJ. .. what a waste of your time! And this thread... I mean, with a title like that it's doubtful anyone will be reading it anyway (no offense to you either, Niles.) While you are busy defending yourself/selves to this compulsive liar aka TheWho aka Whooter, time could be better put to use, and that may be the idea....(to waste everyone's time on this bullshit instead of learning the truth about the TTI, etc.).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 02:40:42 PM »
Quote from: "Froderick"
compulsive liar aka TheWho aka Whooter

Apt descriptor, sir.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Man, I tells ya, this is such a bunch of friggin nonsense, no offense to you, DJ. .. what a waste of your time! And this thread... I mean, with a title like that it's doubtful anyone will be reading it anyway (no offense to you either, Niles.) While you are busy defending yourself/selves to this compulsive liar aka TheWho aka Whooter, time could be better put to use, and that may be the idea....(to waste everyone's time on this bullshit instead of learning the truth about the TTI, etc.).

Frod.  Think of this...  If someone is lying they basically get no attention and they go away... only the truth hurts.  People have a hard time with facts here.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 03:25:38 PM »
Exactly, the truth hurts and some people have trouble with facts.  This leads them to take a position that the word "all" does not mean "100%" even though that's the dictionary definiton.  Some people will go as far as to invent new meanings of words or deny their meanings.  

It's really quite frightening to see the lengths some people will go to just to try to cover up child abuse at their favorite programs.  It's called "trolling" and we have some really prolific trolls here at Fornits, including the one Frod recently refered to as a "compulsive liar."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Exactly, the truth hurts and some people have trouble with facts.  This leads them to take a position that the word "all" does not mean "100%" even though that's the dictionary definiton.  Some people will go as far as to invent new meanings of words or deny their meanings.  

It's really quite frightening to see the lengths some people will go to just to try to cover up child abuse at their favorite programs.  It's called "trolling" and we have some really prolific trolls here at Fornits, including the one Frod recently refered to as a "compulsive liar."

Sorry that you are so upset, DJ.  But its important to stay with the facts and the report you are referring to indicated that 9 cases were substantiated.  That doesn't add up to 100% if the school has 90 kids.  Do the math.

The truth does still hurt or you wouldn't be so upset with this.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Frod.  Think of this...  If someone is lying they basically get no attention and they go away... only the truth hurts.  People have a hard time with facts here.

Then why are you still here???

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2010, 06:11:29 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

Then why are you still here???

Exactly my point!!  lol

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 12:54:53 AM »
y'all so stupid
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 16, 2010, 02:05:27 AM »
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
y'all so stupid

Nihilanthic are you still giving little children facials?
WOW!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2010, 11:25:17 AM »
Yes.

(you're stupid)
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2010, 12:48:51 AM »
This thread is pretty depressing and pathetic.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2010, 01:03:47 AM »
anythinganyone wrote
"This thread is pretty depressing and pathetic".

Then why bump it back to the top by replying to it ?
I'm not because it's already there 8 min. ago
threads like this need to just fade away.
let it die so that others may live.
?©?€~¥@

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2010, 01:10:48 AM »
It wasn't really very far from the top when I posted in it.