Author Topic: My new avatar is a microcosm of my deeds.  (Read 7829 times)

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
Re: My new avatar is a microcosm of my deeds.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2010, 11:56:24 PM »
(20:38:44) Troubled_Turd: Go suck a green turd, fuckface.
(20:39:13) Troubled_Turd: Shit, you are SO gonna die!
(20:40:41) Troubled_Turd: Death will find you, you can't hide.
(20:55:53) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: it's nice to see a dose of fresh anarchy after all the circular arguments with whospam all day long
(20:57:38) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: at this point he isn't even worth debunking
(20:57:46) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: "10% of all public school students are molested"
(20:58:00) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: riiiiiiiiii?iiight whooter, that "study" was debunked hard
(20:58:06) Pile_of_Dead_Kid: but he's not worth the conversatio?n
(20:58:28) Nihilanthic: I'm working as a teaching assistant. I molest 10% of my students. They're all my age but still.
(20:58:52) Nihilanthic: All those nursing majors know some good bedside manner.

:jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WOW!!!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 12:00:51 AM »
I'm well into my 20's and they're at least my age finishing up nursing degrees.

It's called a 'date' when you, uh, grow up. Just FYI.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 12:01:14 AM »
Now playing doctor is all kinds of fun so I guess that might be an appointment...
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 12:07:01 AM »
Nihilanthic why did you try and delete your original post so fast?   :roflmao:
WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 09:15:49 AM »
Damn, Niles, Pile of Shit is your new personal troll.  He keeps spamming my PM inbox as well, but disallows a response via PM, or thinks the better of it and deletes the PM before I can read it.  He keeps asking me questions, but I can't answer.  Hmmmm...Whooter did the same thing.  Of course, he then denied he ever PMed me, but I screenshot it for ongoing lulz.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 11:11:24 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Damn, Niles, Pile of Shit is your new personal troll.  He keeps spamming my PM inbox as well, but disallows a response via PM, or thinks the better of it and deletes the PM before I can read it.  He keeps asking me questions, but I can't answer.  Hmmmm...Whooter did the same thing.  Of course, he then denied he ever PMed me, but I screenshot it for ongoing lulz.

DJ, you are so full of it.  You have been trolling and studying my posts for years and haven't found anything.  You footer links are deceptive and I already pointed out that you fabricated the post and PM because the dates are incorrect... Remember?  

If you look close in the screen shot you posted the date is wrong in that one too!!!  lol.  In the future when you make up pm's make sure the date you put on it matches the day of the week... its simple I know but it trips you up every time.

Its fun to watch, though.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 01:02:43 PM »
It doesn't look like you're having fun.  It looks like you're squirming and deflecting.  

Anyway, the date of your PM to me is clear on the screenshot and it's correct.  What YOU posted in the body of the PM is a copy/paste from some guest post that has nothing at all to do with me.  Misleading?  How can a screenshot of a PM you sent me, that you denied ever sending while calling me a "liar," be misleading?  Whatever is in it YOU wrote, not me.  

I see you get upset when caught telling these fibs, but you can't blame me for it.  All I did was screenshot your PM that you denied sending.  That's all.  You should look to yourself and try to understand your aberrent behavior and congenital lying.  All this finger pointing isn't helping you grow emotionally.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 01:13:21 PM »
It doesn't look like you're having fun.  It looks like you're squirming and deflecting.  

Anyway, the date of your PM to me is clear on the screenshot and it's correct.  What YOU posted in the body of the PM is a copy/paste from some guest post that has nothing at all to do with me.  Misleading?  How can a screenshot of a PM you sent me, that you denied ever sending while calling me a "liar," be misleading?  Whatever is in it YOU wrote, not me.  

I see you get upset when caught telling these fibs, but you can't blame me for it.  All I did was screenshot your PM that you denied sending.  That's all.  You should look to yourself and try to understand your aberrent behavior and congenital lying.  All this finger pointing isn't helping you grow emotionally.

You should read your own screen shots and the body of the message!!

Fri June 6, 2007...... Sorry but June 6, 2007 was a Wednesday.  You blew it big time.  If you are going to fabricate screenshots and PM's you should at least try to get the dates right.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 01:17:37 PM »
The body of a PM from you to me obviously was written by you.  If you made any mistakes in it, then correct them.  All I did was screen capture WHAT YOU WROTE, verbatim.

Are you really so stupid as to try to make me take ownership of what you wrote?  You are just an idiot.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 01:21:04 PM »
The body of a PM from you to me obviously was written by you.  If you made any mistakes in it, then correct them.  All I did was screen capture WHAT YOU WROTE, verbatim.

Are you really so stupid as to try to make me take ownership of what you wrote?  You are just an idiot.

DJ don't you have anything better to do than spend your time discrediting Whooter?  You have a Phd, yes?  Why don't you put it to use wise ass?
WOW!!!

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 01:33:47 PM »

Ha,Ha,Ha  thats what I am saying.  Everyone who clicks on your link is reading the fact that you screwed up the date.  June 6, 2007 was not a Friday it was a Wednesday.  The PM and screen shot was obviously fabricated.

Its funny that you cant see this.  Go read your own screen shot! lol

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »
DJ don't you have anything better to do than spend your time discrediting Whooter? You have a Phd, yes? Why don't you put it to use wise ass?
WOW!!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 01:44:11 PM »
Tuesday March 9, 2010 @ 6:35pm.  That's the date you sent the PM.  It's accurate and recorded.  What you wrote in the body of the PM is your business.  If you "fabricated" it and wrote the wrong date, oh well.  It has nothing to do with me.  I think anyone reading it can clearly see that.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 01:48:56 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
DJ don't you have anything better to do than spend your time discrediting Whooter? You have a Phd, yes? Why don't you put it to use wise ass?

The way he handles himself on this forum gives us a hint as to what the answer is.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 01:52:08 PM »
Please, everyone, click on the links in my signature below for epic and ongoing lulz at the expense of The Most Prolific Fornits Troll of All Time.  Enjoy as he flagellates himself over and again!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control