Author Topic: Steve Rookie- Ventures in Peace  (Read 2223 times)

Offline workassignmentz

• View Profile
Steve Rookie- Ventures in Peace
« on: July 13, 2010, 01:18:35 AM »
I was talking to a student that attended Steve's new program and got some details about the place.
He said this:

"It was weird dude, students basically lived with Steve and his family at their house, with a little dorm type deal attached. We would work on his garden, i went to college so i was at school during the week. no drugs, alcohol or tobacco. u could get a job, if u wanted to hang out with a girl or someone opposite sex then u had to bring them to the house to meet Steve, fucking awkward. we had a bit of money (student account) and could buy stuff appropriated by Steve w/ receipts. u could have a car there. Restrictions and consequences mainly consisted of losing spending privileges, not being able to leave the house, shit like that, haha oh yeah no dessert every now and then. and we did do some introductory avatar courses, i really didn't understand that shit, exploring consciences or what not, weird shit."

it sounds like Steve was in even more of the 'dad' position that he took so much at Monarch. Does anyone know if Master of the Universe or something like that is related to avatar courses? he used to call himself that ALL THE TIME. I can't believe you had to bring people BACK to that place. i bet no one had a girlfriend or boyfriend long.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Steve Rookie- Ventures in Peace
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 08:54:08 AM »
Isn't this the guy who was caught nude in his hot tub with a 16 year old live-in jail bait "patient"?  I believe there's a lot more here on this fella.

EDIT: this was Steve Gage, program pedophile with a stamp of approval from Woodbury reports, who is now doing 45 years in prison for raping little girls in his custody.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline workassignmentz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 02:14:31 PM »
no, steve rookie just married someone like 20 years younger than him so he could have more kids though. the guy is 60 and still having babies.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:47:38 PM »
Quote from: "workassignmentz"
no, steve rookie just married someone like 20 years younger than him so he could have more kids though. the guy is 60 and still having babies.

There's nothing wrong with that, save that your children will have a shorter time to be with you because of your age. (Im sure folks will argue that in this case, it's probably a good thing.)

Steve has bullied a hell of a lot of people. I have zero knowledge of how he conducts himself with his family, (and it's really none of my business) Because of this, I view it at face-value and withhold judgment.

There *is* evidence of how he has treated hundreds of other people's kids... I bore witness to many such incidents and can testify to his browbeating of terrified and crying students. His desperate demonstrations of macho bravado, and his lascivious advances towards female students  were pathetic and abusive.

His conduct as a "counselor" was unprofessional, inappropriate, and completely inexcusable, and he has absolutely *NO* business teaching or counseling in any way, shape or form.

However, I have no basis, and no business, weighing in on his family life.

Offline workassignmentz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 12:49:31 PM »
No, it doesn't really matter but considering Steve lived on campus at Monarch, brought his wife and children to the main lodge every day, would go cross country skiing with his wife and baby around kids' work assignments and mock them on his days "off" and was an all around creep, I have no problem making fun of him. It's not like he ever realized my personal life was none of his business.