Author Topic: Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED  (Read 10825 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Looks like somebody posted Morgan's parents to ED
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2010, 11:10:36 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Nihilanthic"
Listen this is a bunch of bullshit, get off Whooter ass and go get your buddies and rip them a new asshole, most of you probably already know who this "sick fuck" (you know who I'm talking to)is/was who posted this crap. So lets stop with the games, this is not about Whooter and deal with your own people. Your people (we are not "one"here this proves it) did this, they are out of control.
Typical fornits ego bull lets try and beat Whooter down and gain the upper hand, DJ where are you going with your last comment, either you are playing games or you have gone overboard. Is it that important to make Whooter look bad, are we that fixated on him that we can't see the larger picture. Damn....who cares if we agree...damn it.
Paul there are and were many isolated experiences and incidents, that is a fact. I had to do a lot of separating during my healing process to understand this personally. My outlook on the TTI as I have explained allows for isolated incidents to happen, I do not automatically lump every experience/incident into the same mix.

Someone who figured out during some epiphany of a healing process that 'isolated incidents happen' is hardly someone who should be speaking about the efficacy of programs.

The entire methodology they support, the very structure of the "program" is not therapeutic but instead very injurious in many, many ways.

A program is like "ED-ing" someone every second of every day.

and this comment is what separates you and myself. Keep reading your Socio/Pych books. Ya know whats dangerous is a programmee that goes to college for the sake of helping there own. Your fucking insane usually, at best neurotic.
Keep reading........you may find yourself one day.

Your reading comprehension sucks, your sentences make no sense, your grammar is retarded, and I was never in a program.

But yeah, how dare someone study and take data and be scientific. We should go by our feelings! Yeah!

and here we have another emotional retard who loves to hang on web site ass. Go find your own. Ya know I had already guessed you weren't but had to confirm, thanks.
As I said before I am illiterate and enjoy my freedom.

I guess what you were trying to say here is that Niles was "putting off intellectual" or something?

A person shouldn't think too much, huh?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2010, 12:57:38 PM »
The funny part is that the programmies just stumbled upon this accidentally while looking for information to relieve their own "ED problems."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Disappearing Intellectual
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2010, 01:43:01 PM »
Listen this is a bunch of bullshit, get off Whooter ass and go get your buddies and rip them a new asshole, most of you probably already know who this "sick fuck" (you know who I'm talking to)is/was who posted this crap. So lets stop with the games, this is not about Whooter and deal with your own people. Your people (we are not "one"here this proves it) did this, they are out of control.
Typical fornits ego bull lets try and beat Whooter down and gain the upper hand, DJ where are you going with your last comment, either you are playing games or you have gone overboard. Is it that important to make Whooter look bad, are we that fixated on him that we can't see the larger picture. Damn....who cares if we agree...damn it.
Paul there are and were many isolated experiences and incidents, that is a fact. I had to do a lot of separating during my healing process to understand this personally. My outlook on the TTI as I have explained allows for isolated incidents to happen, I do not automatically lump every experience/incident into the same mix.
Someone who figured out during some epiphany of a healing process that 'isolated incidents happen' is hardly someone who should be speaking about the efficacy of programs.

The entire methodology they support, the very structure of the "program" is not therapeutic but instead very injurious in many, many ways.

and this comment is what separates you and myself. Keep reading your Socio/Pych books. Ya know whats dangerous is a programmee that goes to college for the sake of helping there own. Your fucking insane usually, at best neurotic.
Your reading comprehension sucks, your sentences make no sense, your grammar is retarded, and I was never in a program.

But yeah, how dare someone study and take data and be scientific. We should go by our feelings! Yeah!
and here we have another emotional retard who loves to hang on web site ass. Go find your own. Ya know I had already guessed you weren't but had to confirm, thanks.
Quote from: "Froderik"
I guess what you were trying to say here is that Niles was "putting off intellectual" or something?

:rofl:  :rofl:    Some folk take pride in their ignorance.

--------------

The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism
    Monday 12 July 2010
    by: Henry A. Giroux, t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed
    [/list]

In case you imagine that that Op-Ed might be too dry, check out the following soon to be published book by the same author:

Hearts of Darkness: Torturing Children in the War on Terror (The Radical Imagination)
      By Henry A. Giroux

Product Details
      • Paperback: 128 pages
        [li]Publisher: Paradigm Publishers (August 15, 2010)
      • Language: English
      • ISBN-10: 1594518262
      • ISBN-13: 978-1594518263
      [/li][/list]

See also: http://www.henryagiroux.com.
      -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      Re: The Disappearing Intellectual
      « Reply #93 on: July 13, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
      Quote from: "Ursus"

Quote from: "Froderik"

:rofl:  :rofl:    Some folk take pride in their ignorance.

--------------

The Disappearing Intellectual in the Age of Economic Darwinism
        Monday 12 July 2010
        by: Henry A. Giroux, t r u t h o u t | Op-Ed
        [/list]

In case you imagine that that Op-Ed might be too dry, check out the following soon to be published book by the same author:

Hearts of Darkness: Torturing Children in the War on Terror (The Radical Imagination)
          By Henry A. Giroux

Product Details
          • Paperback: 128 pages
            [li]Publisher: Paradigm Publishers (August 15, 2010)
          • Language: English
          • ISBN-10: 1594518262
          • ISBN-13: 978-1594518263
          [/li][/list]

See also: http://www.henryagiroux.com.

Ignorance;
          The state or fact of being ignorant lack of knowledge, education, or awareness.

I would like to add, The state of being free of fornits knowledge, education and awareness, yes everyone remain ignorant.

Ursus I actually take these comments as compliments, thank you. I am so happy that after 30 years I am a much freer, heathlier, stable person then you could claim. I mean look at you, you act like your still in your first year of college trying to gain acceptance with the boys. You copy and paste my boy.
          Now comments on my grammar, sentence structure, spelling ect.....Bla Bla Bla. Boy we sure got Danny on that.... :waaaa:  :waaaa:
          Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
          « Reply #94 on: July 13, 2010, 02:20:27 PM »
          Right, kick ass. Well, don't want to sound like a dick or nothin', but, ah... it says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

traight, St. Pete, early 80s
          AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
          « Reply #95 on: July 13, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »
          Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
          Right, kick ass. Well, don't want to sound like a dick or nothin', but, ah... it says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Anne, when you try to act like you are one of the boys, you look goofy.
          Doesn't one of your lawyers need your assistance with a case. Giddy up and go to work.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
          Re: The Disappearing Intellectual
          « Reply #96 on: July 13, 2010, 02:42:45 PM »
          Ignorance;
          The state or fact of being ignorant lack of knowledge, education, or awareness.

I would like to add, The state of being free of fornits knowledge, education and awareness, yes everyone remain ignorant.

Ursus I actually take these comments as compliments, thank you. I am so happy that after 30 years I am a much freer, heathlier, stable person then you could claim. I mean look at you, you act like your still in your first year of college trying to gain acceptance with the boys. You copy and paste my boy.
          Now comments on my grammar, sentence structure, spelling ect.....Bla Bla Bla. Boy we sure got Danny on that.... :waaaa:  :waaaa:
          Ya know, Danny, I probably shouldn't have replied to that post above given that my main point wasn't at all directed towards you personally. It's just that ya gave me such a perfect lead-in; I guess I just couldn't resist.  :D

The fact is, I really do see this cultivation of "ignorance as an ideal" as endemic to a far larger problem, of which the troubled teen industry is but a part of, albeit all too symptomatic of...

In addition to the above reading, folks might also want to check out Giroux's previous book:

Youth in a Suspect Society
            Democracy or Disposability?
            Henry A. Giroux

Palgrave Macmillan, September 2009
            ISBN: 978-0-230-61329-4, ISBN10: 0-230-61329-2,
            5 1/2 x 8-1/4 inches, 256 pages, [/list]
            -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
            « Reply #97 on: July 13, 2010, 11:00:59 PM »
            I think the problem her is danny was skipped over for his puff puff pass and is being a little twit about it.
            DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
            « Reply #98 on: July 14, 2010, 12:52:38 AM »
            Niles gets busted trying to delete his original post. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=30797 Read the first paragraph.
            WOW!!!

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
              • Secret Prisons for Teens
            « Reply #99 on: July 14, 2010, 07:11:43 AM »
            Covergaard has written a blog post about this case and he is angry:

Sometime the fight for human rights feels like a lost cause, Secret Prisons for Teens blogpost, July 14, 2010

Offline Samara

• View Profile
            « Reply #100 on: July 14, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »
            That blog post was beautifully written.

The flame wars that occur here, even amongst survivors (yes, I am thinking Elan, especially), and the crude page posted on ED does nothing constructive.  I sometimes feel the threads here perpetuate the attack  dynamic.  I understand debate, even indignation, and anger, but crude abuse and the continual attempts to degrade others only reflect on ourselves.

I really appreciate the thoughtful approach by Covergaard.  Thank you. Maybe he can reach out to Morgan's parents?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
            « Reply #101 on: July 14, 2010, 01:48:17 PM »
            Quote from: "Samara"
            That blog post was beautifully written.

The flame wars that occur here, even amongst survivors (yes, I am thinking Elan, especially), and the crude page posted on ED does nothing constructive.  I sometimes feel the threads here perpetuate the attack  dynamic.  I understand debate, even indignation, and anger, but crude abuse and the continual attempts to degrade others only reflect on ourselves.

I really appreciate the thoughtful approach by Covergaard.  Thank you. Maybe he can reach out to Morgan's parents?

Yes it was a good piece to read. I don't agree with most of covergaard points but I will not argue them now. I also don't agree that Morgan was not helped here, she was and believe me she took the good advice and left the rest behind. Morgan is still being helped, discreetly now.

I happen to have attended Elan and always feel a slight need to defend our folks, as I have always said Samara, unless your side of the street is paved with gold keep your comments to yourself. This is not necessarily a attack, just stating my strong opinion (as you did,concerning Elan).
            As for your opinion above, (aside from Elan) it is hard to argue, your right. I have to get back to expressing my opinions and experiences in a more cordial manner, without the anger.

Offline Samara

• View Profile
            « Reply #102 on: July 14, 2010, 03:04:50 PM »
            Hey, DB. I get what you are saying about me pointing out specifically the Elan site. I am actually striving for understanding. When I first came to this board 6 years, it was a different entity, more robust and less driven by insincere extremists.  Things could get raw, but ideas were debated...  I learned a lot checking out different sites, such as Straight, WWASP, CEDU, and the Seed. Elan was a site that I never desired to visit after a few tastes (and never posting.)  From the beginning, it seemed that it centered almost entirely around personal attacks and flame wars, so it was not an appealing region.  Things have devolved around here in the past four years in general, but Elan always seemed particularly noteworthy from the beginning.  I'm actually curious why I feel that way about the Elan site and trying to get a sense of the discretionary culture. I would say that -ESPECIALLY 5-6 years ago - each thread had its own vibe. I probably got the most out of The Seed (which is virtually inactive now) because it explored issues without the personal vendettas.  So, I'm just trying to figure out why Elan always left me cold from a socio-curiosity angle.  yeah, I know that doesn't make sense.  But it's the same as me being fascinated by the CEDU-Straight cultural differences. Obviously, Cedu and Straight used similar methodologies, but seemed to attract a different type of kid. There is a different tenor between the 2 groups. Even in person, I could tell you who went to CEDU and who went to Straight.  I don't know anyone personally from Elan like I do from CEDU or Straight, but it definitely has its own distinctive flavor.  Just trying to figure out why that is. I've always been interested in group identity.

I am glad Morgan is being helped, I hope by someone discerning.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
            « Reply #103 on: July 14, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »
            Quote from: "Samara"
            Hey, DB. I get what you are saying about me pointing out specifically the Elan site. I am actually striving for understanding. When I first came to this board 6 years, it was a different entity, more robust and less driven by insincere extremists.  Things could get raw, but ideas were debated...  I learned a lot checking out different sites, such as Straight, WWASP, CEDU, and the Seed. Elan was a site that I never desired to visit after a few tastes (and never posting.)  From the beginning, it seemed that it centered almost entirely around personal attacks and flame wars, so it was not an appealing region.  Things have devolved around here in the past four years in general, but Elan always seemed particularly noteworthy from the beginning.  I'm actually curious why I feel that way about the Elan site and trying to get a sense of the discretionary culture. I would say that -ESPECIALLY 5-6 years ago - each thread had its own vibe. I probably got the most out of The Seed (which is virtually inactive now) because it explored issues without the personal vendettas.  So, I'm just trying to figure out why Elan always left me cold from a socio-curiosity angle.  yeah, I know that doesn't make sense.  But it's the same as me being fascinated by the CEDU-Straight cultural differences. Obviously, Cedu and Straight used similar methodologies, but seemed to attract a different type of kid. There is a different tenor between the 2 groups. Even in person, I could tell you who went to CEDU and who went to Straight.  I don't know anyone personally from Elan like I do from CEDU or Straight, but it definitely has its own distinctive flavor.  Just trying to figure out why that is. I've always been interested in group identity.

I am glad Morgan is being helped, I hope by someone discerning.

I believe she did get help and is getting help. As Paul said, man some of us here at Fornits have to take a step back and realize at times we are actually being called on at times, to help people. That is when we should put away are differences and genuinely help.
            Whooter as everyone else, expressed advice that could rationally be used, I sincerely doubt Whooter or anyone with different opinions would send a child to a program that would harm them, just to make a buck. Sorry not picking up what you folks are laying down about Whoot, Suck IT or me for that matter.
            Suck IT forcasted this disaster long before it happened, anything taken to the extreme will explode.
            Samara these folks are not one of us, I know that sounds discriminating (I'm sorry) but their extreme behavior shows their nativity. They are trying to fit in to a society that has to be experienced first hand, you can't necessarily study/research your way in, you will miss the little innuendos only a survivor can understand. I hope that did not come out as bad as it sounds.
            I am not going to have much to say about Elan because if you have read my posts from 10/09 till now, I have had a strange journey with them myself but that being said I am still a Elanian ( as far as my identification here) and I will put my ass on the line for any of these folks, whether they like me or not.
            I am partial to Straight because majority of my friends in Atlanta were from Straight, also have a few friends in Florida. I have "behind the scenes" supported Straight survivors for well over 20 years.
            As for Seed, Cedu and WWASP still learning about, Oh also know about Hyde School, a very close friend went there a long time ago.
            Still learning here, it has been a very interesting ride so far.