Author Topic: Welcome to fornits, but watch out for program hit men!  (Read 3602 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Welcome to fornits, but watch out for program hit men!
« on: July 07, 2010, 02:47:34 PM »
It has recently come to my attention that adolescent treatment programs have resorted to a new, and dangerous tactic.

Beware! Posting on fornits can now be dangerous to your health. This is a warning to new posters that by posting here you accept the inevitability that you too will be visited in the late night by ninja program hit men who will assassinate you.

Why? Why would programs go through so much effort to silence a lone critic amongst thousands of gracious and thankful devotees?

Because one critic is too many. The elders of Teen Programs of Zion have held a secret meeting in bussels this year. I have a source who worked there way inside this secret meeting as a caterer after years of deep cover work. What they reported back was gravely disturbing. They know about fornits, did you hear me? They know all about us. Our gig is blown. Our worry free days of carelessly criticizing any and all programs is up against a new and serious threat. They have been working on training a secret contingent of highly skilled ninjas to come and kill us all in our sleep, so that we may no longer criticize them.

You might be asking, wait, fornits is such a small forum and only a handful of people post here, why would they care so much about what we post here in this desolate and rarely visited dark corner of cyberspace... I thought we were safe! You are wrong. The elders of the Teen Programs of Zion have decided that any criticism on the internet is too great due to the powers of the Google. Their only solution is the elimination of all of us, these truly are dangerous times for us. I have said some negative things about programs on this site, so I believe my life is in danger. The other night I received a phone call from AT&T asking if I wanted to subscribe to long distance service, but when I read between the lines I realized that this was really a cleverly disguised death threat. When I was taking my family to the beach the other day, I noticed that the fireworks sounded like gunshots. This got me thinking, is this a sign? The sound of gunshots while me and my family were watching? I knew they were warning me, so I decided to get out of dodge.

I am posting this from a public library and will be leaving the city we are currently in as soon as I post this. We are living out of our car now, and I keep myself armed at all times because I know they might have followed us. We drive to a new location each night and I have contacted all the relevant authorities to let them know if anything happens to me and my family that it's the program elders who are responsible. If you have made a post from your home you are not safe. The elders have spies here and they have access to our IP addresses. They have connections with internet companies and can trace the IP to your house. If you ever criticized a program here you have been targeted and a contingent of highly trained ninjas has probably been watching and waiting for the best moment to assassinate you.  If you are a new poster I suggest you do not post anything negative about programs or you too might end up sleeping every night frightened with a loaded shotgun under your bed waiting for ninjas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Welcome to fornits, but watch out for program hit men!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 03:00:37 PM »
Now for the real discussion.....not just the one between SUCK MY DICK and the other people in his head.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=29342&start=465

Dysfunction Junction wrote:
    Hey, when people call my home in the middle of the night and wife answers to be told that "I'm coming and I'm gonna take you out. You're husband's DEAD!" yeah, I take that seriously. When I reported it to the police they suggested I be ready to respond with force. And so I am. And I will. No exceptions.

SUCK MY DICK. PLEASE? ANYONE? wrote:Because the troubled teen industry is known for sending out hitman to people who criticize them, right?

Anne Bonney wroteIt's happened before. Jerry Vancil disappeared right after attempting to report abuses and right before he was supposed to testify about it way bank in the early days. He's still never been found. Ray Bradbury was sued by Sembler (but that actually did Ray a lot more good than it did SmellyBoy....it gave Smelly a ton of bad publicity)

And hey, really...... when you add that (^^^what happened to DJ & family) to the other implied and veiled threats that he's thrown around here lately, it's not that far fetched. I showed one of Danny's posts to me that I felt was threatening to two other attorneys in the building and they both told me to take it very seriously, print out the entire thread, document any other posts that were threatening,( implied/veiled/or straight up threats) and to give him a call if things get worse.

Dysfunction Junction wrote:
        Hey, when people call my home in the middle of the night and wife answers to be told that "I'm coming and I'm gonna take you out. You're husband's DEAD!" yeah, I take that seriously. When I reported it to the police they suggested I be ready to respond with force. And so I am. And I will. No exceptions.

SUCK MY DICK PLEASE? ANYONE? wrote. wrote:Because the troubled teen industry is known for sending out hitman to people who criticize them, right?

Anne Bonney wrote   It's happened before. Jerry Vancil disappeared right after attempting to report abuses and right before he was supposed to testify about it way bank in the early days. He's still never been found. Ray Bradbury was sued by Sembler (but that actually did Ray a lot more good than it did SmellyBoy....it gave Smelly a ton of bad publicity)

And hey, really...... when you add that (^^^what happened to DJ & family) to the other implied and veiled threats that he's thrown around here lately, it's not that far fetched. I showed one of Danny's posts to me that I felt was threatening to two other attorneys in the building and they both told me to take it very seriously, print out the entire thread, document any other posts that were threatening,( implied/veiled/or straight up threats) and to give him a call if things get worse.

Whooter wroteIf you and DJ get so scared and paranoid to the point where you talk to lawyers and purchase weapons as a result of at all of these threats and personal information being leaked out why do you take such great pleasure when you think my identity is being exposed? Why is it okay for you to do it to others? I dont understand that.
If I were scared of flying I would not take any pleasure in sending other people into airplanes.

[/b]

Because there's a big difference in abuse victims posting about what they experienced and a guy who(I believe) makes his living off sending kids to programs.  Big difference.

P
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 03:25:36 PM »
When you're in process dismantling their precious program and, by extension, you break their ricebowl, you're damn skippy they make threats.  When the police investigate, warn you to take it seriously and tell you to be prepared to protect yourself because of the person's "connectedness" to a certain "family," you prepare for the worst.  Anyone who wouldn't doesn't care about their family's safety.

SUCK IT's imbecilic breakdown of the situation is laughable.  Nobody ever said program people threatened them with violence for posting on Fornits, although I know of a few failed lawsuits and a couple of failed SLAPP suits.  Some of us, through the legal, judicial process, destroyed a proven abusive program, broke the principal financially and were threatened with violence.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 03:33:42 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Because there's a big difference in abuse victims posting about what they experienced and a guy who(I believe) makes his living off sending kids to programs. Big difference

So if someone believes (as you say) that you are threat, or evil or making a living sending kids off to programs then that makes it okay with you.  They can go ahead and post your personal information.  All that really matters is what each persons believes, and this determines whether or not it is right or wrong?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 03:44:10 PM »
You know their bullshit ideas are threatened when they come gunnin' full steam against a thread that is obviously satire. Yes I am pointing out how ridiculous your conclusions are based on limited evidence. You think the CIA put you in a program and Whooter is the leader of the elders of Programs of Zion. Your extreme views here which are paper thin are easy to poke holes into, you should seriously reevaluate your positions to something that holds up to questioning. Your ridiculous assumption that you know who Whooter really is shows how you actually end up believing your own bullshit after some time. I feel sorry for people that are so far gone, fornits seems to have driven some of these people insane.
one day at a time

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 05:58:13 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Because there's a big difference in abuse victims posting about what they experienced and a guy who(I believe) makes his living off sending kids to programs. Big difference

So if someone believes (as you say) that you are threat, or evil or making a living sending kids off to programs then that makes it okay with you.  They can go ahead and post your personal information.  All that really matters is what each persons believes, and this determines whether or not it is right or wrong?

Well, you did say you had a "fiduciary interest" in Aspen Education and intimate knowledge of their business dealings (see re: possible purchase of HLA).  Sounds like that's where you butter your bread to me.  

And it doesn't make you right or wrong, it just makes you a liar when you claim to have no ties to the industry but have already admitted you do.  Or that statement where you claimed fiduciary interest is false, so that makes you a liar, too.  

See what I mean?  You fibbed either way.  Either you're "just a regular parent with no ties to the industry" or you "have a fiduciary interest in Aspen Education" - BOTH can't be true.  

One way or the other, you got caught with your pants down again and that's what makes you so angry...getting caught.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 06:45:51 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Well, you did say you had a "fiduciary interest" in Aspen Education and intimate knowledge of their business dealings (see re: possible purchase of HLA).  Sounds like that's where you butter your bread to me.  

And it doesn't make you right or wrong, it just makes you a liar when you claim to have no ties to the industry but have already admitted you do.  Or that statement where you claimed fiduciary interest is false, so that makes you a liar, too.  

See what I mean?  You fibbed either way.  Either you're "just a regular parent with no ties to the industry" or you "have a fiduciary interest in Aspen Education" - BOTH can't be true.  

One way or the other, you got caught with your pants down again and that's what makes you so angry...getting caught.

So you admit you have nothing.  Between you and I you are the only one who ever made money off the industry and you lined your pockets for years off of it..  I on the other hand have no ties to the industry.  I think this really burns you and I dont know why.  Maybe you want me to be perceived as the one who profits from TTI not yourself.   If Aspen stock were available I wouldnt have a problem buying it or investing, but as far as I know it is private.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 06:58:37 PM »
Suck_It, you ever consider taking up a hobby?

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 07:01:20 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:55:08 PM by Joel »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2010, 07:08:21 PM »

"Fiduciary interest" in Aspen Education...You said it.  It's not going away just because you throw a tantrum and try to shift the focus off it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 07:17:18 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

Yes, his hobby would be sucking off Whooter.   :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: [/color][/i][/b]

Joel in a little over 6 months of being here you have exhausted everything you can possibly contribute to this forum and have now resorted to just trolling?  Take a look at your first 30 posts and then your last 30 posts.  You use to contribute greatly here and generated (and participated in) some very good conversations.  I learned a lot about Eckerd youth from you when you would share your experiences and insight.  What happened? Why dont you continue to contribute instead of reducing yourself to those embarrassing posts?  I am sure you still have a lot of insight into many of the discussions and its always good to have a point of view from various angles  i.e. staff, student, parent etc.

It would be nice to have you join the discussions instead of sitting in the shadows tossing out insults.

Joel

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 07:26:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:27:09 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »
When you're in process dismantling their precious program and, by extension, you break their ricebowl, you're damn skippy they make threats.  When the police investigate, warn you to take it seriously and tell you to be prepared to protect yourself because of the person's "connectedness" to a certain "family," you prepare for the worst.  Anyone who wouldn't doesn't care about their family's safety.

SUCK IT's imbecilic breakdown of the situation is laughable.  Nobody ever said program people threatened them with violence for posting on Fornits, although I know of a few failed lawsuits and a couple of failed SLAPP suits.  Some of us, through the legal, judicial process, destroyed a proven abusive program, broke the principal financially and were threatened with violence.

DJ I have been threaten by so many folks before I started to fight back it is not funny. My minor threats to folks here are nothing to what could happen if it went to another level.
As I told Anne before she should be worried with all the shit she pulls here, I don't give a fuck if she works for the Attorney General of Florida. Anne you fuck with way to many folks. So just keep doing what your doing, there Anne. I personally don't care but someone else just might. What was really stupid is you gave out your information to everyone.
Your just a dumb broad to me who thinks she is somebody because she can fondle some paperwork for lawyers.
One way of combating this bullshit here is find out who you are dealing with, folks give up all kinds of information and if that doesn't work, there are other ways. I personally have to know who I'm dealing with, so I make a point to find out. Not to threaten or any other sick reason, I just have known to many program folks who are sick as hell and will come and pay you a visit if you fuck with them enough.
So "suck it" imbecilic post well DJ I don't know, wit is a strange characteristic in some folks, sometimes what may seem funny was darn right serious.
Those middle of the night ninja's may be cyber termites hacking at your computer.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 07:45:28 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"

lill johnny (JOEL) shut your pie hole.
Whooter and Suck It are off limits to you.
You must come through me first.
See they handle the professional side here and I get down and dirty.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2010, 07:47:43 PM »
Danny, you don t think for a single second that I take you seriously..

Do you?

Paul