Author Topic: 12 steps  (Read 11946 times)

Offline reformed12stepper

• View Profile
Re: 12 steps
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2010, 10:45:16 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Reformed.
It has nothing to do with thinned skinned, vulnerable emotionally, AA being accommodating to your whims, common attitudes that AA promotes ( BTW where in gods name do you get this) are you that dependent on people that you can not think for yourself. AA is a self help program with the ability to offer support if wanted. You don't actually need anyone to help you to gain some answers in AA, the literature will do this well.
If you want to find the sickest ones in AA to listen to then so be it. Everything you have mentioned anyone with common sense could figure out, as you did, as I did.

(I do not mean this literally, it is just for argument sake)
I think being a member of AA I have the almighty right to call you a asshole if I feel compelled to, What the hell gives you the right to make up all this shit about AA come here and puke it out, you got all your info from the sickest fuckes you could find, this doesn't say alot about you.
You keep saying people should be made aware of other options, does AA have a cloaking device to shut out all other options through satellite.....lol. There are plenty of other options, just as I said when I came around AA it was not the first choice mentioned to me.

danny i am not sure what you mean here. It seems you are suggesting i think there is some kind of aa conspiracy. I never said that. What i did say is that for the average person 12 steps is what they think of when they think of help for addiction. Most people are not aware of the other options. I also found that there was an attitude toward those who rejected aa of them being in denial. this is unhelpful as there are many ways to approach addiction. I suggest you ook at a book called recovery options. It looks at several ways to treat addiction.
I also am not getting my information from an "sick fucks" I am merely posting my own view and expereince of aa and its flaws. I have already said now on several occasions that i am not comaring it to most of the places posted about on this board.
Perhaps if i reread the big book more closely i would understand your viewpoint more. But frankly I dont want to because i dont have any use for it. Just like i am sure if i read the koran more i could argue more about the relative merits of islam. But i dont have the desire.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2010, 11:21:31 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
DANNY BENNISON YOU ***** ER

Danny,

Listen here!  When  Anne Bonney says "jump" you will respond "how high?'  Do you understand Mr. Bennison?
 :roflmao:

Joel please, are you looking to get your ass handed to you again like they did at Eckels. When are you finally going to get honest about how you got your ass jacked up at that facility in Rhode Island.
As I heard the story, Mr.Tuff guy here tried to pull his shit there and had his ass handed to him. This I believe was part of the reason you had to go. Mr. I understand from working at these places how it works.
So keep correcting my English there dude and if you have any free time, please explain the above. Oh and do you know a former Staff by the name of Bob, Joel. He sure knows alot about you.
Just say'in, Joel.
[/color]

Danny you can speak to my attorneys at the law firm of Wolf & Eide  regarding my work history per Eckerd Youth Alternatives.

telephone:  

(877) 249-1336
(617) 699-8245

Jeesh am I now supposed to post my lawyers numbers you dumbass, who gives a fuck you jerk-off. Your work history sucks, Staffer......SO STFU.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2010, 11:47:33 PM »
Reform wrote
danny
 i am not sure what you mean here. It seems you are suggesting i think there is some kind of aa conspiracy. I never said that. What i did say is that for the average person 12 steps is what they think of when they think of help for addiction. Most people are not aware of the other options. I also found that there was an attitude toward those who rejected aa of them being in denial. this is unhelpful as there are many ways to approach addiction. I suggest you ook at a book called recovery options. It looks at several ways to treat addiction.
I also am not getting my information from an "sick fucks" I am merely posting my own view and expereince of aa and its flaws. I have already said now on several occasions that i am not comaring it to most of the places posted about on this board.
Perhaps if i reread the big book more closely i would understand your viewpoint more. But frankly I dont want to because i dont have any use for it. Just like i am sure if i read the koran more i could argue more about the relative merits of islam. But i dont have the desire.

Ya know for 2 days I've been getting my ass kicked because I felt we were having a intelligent conversation about AA, that you had read the book and had genuinely experienced the program.
I don't care if you had liked AA or not, it was never about that.
Now you finally come forward and get honest (with a bogus excuse) and tell me you have not read shit, that you really have no idea what you talking about and that you just listen to everyone else.
I have nothing more except contempt, which I will keep to myself.
As I have said before, I am happy for you that you found a way to get off coke. Please let it remain this way.
Enjoy your life. It is the only one you have.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2010, 11:51:29 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
I'm tired of being tormented to hell, that's what I'm tired of.
didn't you say that same statement last week???? Get new material please.
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2010, 11:54:24 PM »
DANNY BENNISON YOU ***** ER

Danny,

Listen here!  When  Anne Bonney says "jump" you will respond "how high?'  Do you understand Mr. Bennison?
 :roflmao:

Joel please, are you looking to get your ass handed to you again like they did at Eckels. When are you finally going to get honest about how you got your ass jacked up at that facility in Rhode Island.
As I heard the story, Mr.Tuff guy here tried to pull his shit there and had his ass handed to him. This I believe was part of the reason you had to go. Mr. I understand from working at these places how it works.
So keep correcting my English there dude and if you have any free time, please explain the above. Oh and do you know a former Staff by the name of Bob, Joel. He sure knows alot about you.
Just say'in, Joel.
[/color]

Danny you can speak to my attorneys at the law firm of Wolf & Eide  regarding my work history per Eckerd Youth Alternatives.

telephone:  

(877) 249-1336
(617) 699-8245

Jeesh am I now supposed to post my lawyers numbers you dumbass, who gives a fuck you jerk-off. Your work history sucks, Staffer......SO STFU.
::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  You had the nerve to call someone staffer..omfg omfg please grow up
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2010, 11:56:00 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:20:11 PM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2010, 12:03:32 AM »
Danny wrote:
Oh and btw I am not/was not staff[/b][/size] and as DJ pointed out (Not meant to be offensive DJ, just like your example)I was never a professional employee. Thanks DJ, I believe that had been my point all along.

Ursus wrote:
Really? Then what are we to make of these other statements you have also made:

Danny wrote:
Well what folks are going to make of this is at (17 yrs old I was Staff), at (18 yrs. old I was a Ass. Director). Ya the readers should have a real field day with this.
OOOOOOoooooohhhhhh, that big bad staffer.

Ursus go back to 10/09 and look at a post you commented on concerning me being a Ass. Director. This should help you to "MAKE OF THESE OTHER STATEMENTS", OK there big guy.
God I love this shit, you folks make a day extremely entertaining.
If you need more clarification why I said I was not staff, ask or check the thread that DJ said that and I replied.
It made alot of sense considering my education and age at the time.
Ursus why do you fool me at times with your intelligence then you show up at certain times with absolutely no common sense at all.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 12:09:19 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I do what I do and I ain`t never gonna do it any different. I don`t care who likes it and who don`t.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2010, 12:12:09 AM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
I do what I do and I ain`t never gonna do it any different. I don`t care who likes it and who don`t.
Me either sweetie get use to it....lmao lmao lmao least we all can say your not creative at all.
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Fnord

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 07, 2010, 12:17:24 AM »
1.   We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2.   Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3.   Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4.   Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5.   Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6.   Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7.   Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8.   Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9.   Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10.   Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11.   Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12.   Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. ---and to practice these principles in all our affairs

Why has god forsaken Danny?

Offline jeff cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2010, 12:30:02 AM »
Danny wrote:
Oh and btw I am not/was not staff[/b][/size] and as DJ pointed out (Not meant to be offensive DJ, just like your example)I was never a professional employee. Thanks DJ, I believe that had been my point all along.

Ursus wrote:
Really? Then what are we to make of these other statements you have also made:

Danny wrote:
Well what folks are going to make of this is at (17 yrs old I was Staff), at (18 yrs. old I was a Ass. Director). Ya the readers should have a real field day with this.
OOOOOOoooooohhhhhh, that big bad staffer.

Ursus go back to 10/09 and look at a post you commented on concerning me being a Ass. Director. This should help you to "MAKE OF THESE OTHER STATEMENTS", OK there big guy.
God I love this shit, you folks make a day extremely entertaining.
If you need more clarification why I said I was not staff, ask or check the thread that DJ said that and I replied.
It made alot of sense considering my education and age at the time.
Ursus why do you fool me at times with your intelligence then you show up at certain times with absolutely no common sense at all.
Hi Danny long time no talk so is the job ready to go?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 07, 2010, 12:38:46 AM »
Quote from: "Fnord"
1.   We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2.   Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3.   Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4.   Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5.   Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6.   Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7.   Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8.   Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9.   Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10.   Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11.   Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out.
12.   Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs. ---and to practice these principles in all our affairs

Why has god forsaken Danny?

Well I can see your step-mom must have let you out of your Disability Check housing arraignment. Nice to see you back Felicio.......lol.
So long as you take your Disability Check and spend it on pot, you can at least use the excuse it was for medicinal purposes, right. Maybe it is your step moms money, who knows.  
Get your head right, we still have a lot of summer left.
Oh, I hope you remember, I will be visiting Elan soon (well hopefully), I'll be in Maine by the weekend. I'll keep you posted sweety.
Remember you asked what a "Fnord" was, back a few months ago.
Nice try, dumbass.

Offline Fnord

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 07, 2010, 12:41:13 AM »
Wrongo Danno. This is between you and god and your sponsor.
Why didn't god fix you?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:48:20 AM by Fnord »

Offline jeff cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2010, 12:45:24 AM »
danny,
why the fuck would think im felice... what we had together hasn't nothing to do with her................i'm talking about the blowjob you gave my daughter and me over a bullshit job you never had

Offline jeff cooper

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2010, 12:49:15 AM »
i lost all my friends cause they said you were a piece of shit staffer.......................little dick............sharon said you were......evil