Author Topic: Academy at Sisters  (Read 70259 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Re: Academy at Sisters
« Reply #150 on: July 09, 2010, 02:01:23 AM »
I am sad to hear that the Academy became their decision. I will give your parents so much that they at least were brave enough to tell you instead of letting some hired muscles come into your bedroom at night and take you away in handcuffs and shackles.

I will vote for creating a new thread called Facility survival training guide with good advice how to raise in level so you can arrive a the good campus as fast as possible. I can see that they have a campus out in the woods where they will try to break you down and then a campus with horses and all the nice down for those of the teenagers, they have turned into robots. It will properly include faking a break down or two. It is important to read the therapists because the academy cost a sum of money. The therapists have to justify this payment so they have to discover a problem the therapists you have consulted so far have not discovered.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:22:07 AM by Oscar »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 09, 2010, 02:04:36 AM »
It's time to stop talking to your parents- flat. In fact you might want to remain utterly and completely mute throughout the entire stay at this "Academy". Just don't talk. Period.

Alternatively you can take Niles' advice on the first page of this thread.

Or you could do what you can to end up in jail instead, which is a better place.

It's not up to them, Morgan. It's up to you. And I would start doing shit right fucking now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #152 on: July 09, 2010, 02:22:38 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:35:37 PM by Joel »

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 09, 2010, 02:31:41 AM »
Nuked
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:20:20 AM by Pile of Dead Kids »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Joel

« Reply #154 on: July 09, 2010, 02:35:41 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:35:17 PM by Joel »

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 09, 2010, 02:37:51 AM »
Nuked
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:20:28 AM by Pile of Dead Kids »

Joel

« Reply #156 on: July 09, 2010, 02:42:38 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:36:55 PM by Joel »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 09, 2010, 02:49:19 AM »
You realize that even if we were trying to argue against using waterboarding against children, some programmie would call it tough love, right?

This is ludicrous.

I can only hope everything was as glossy, harmless and lifetime-movie-network as the program literature says it is and not as bad as I'm afraid it is, but I hope a lot more that we can talk some sense into her parents before they drop an ivy league sum on some quack nonsense.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 09, 2010, 03:07:24 AM »
Morgan? Dad? Mom? Remember, this is something that *you* will have to live with, not me. I'm just some random asshole on the Internet trying to get random people to stop sending their kids to shitholes.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:19:42 AM by Pile of Dead Kids »

Joel

« Reply #159 on: July 09, 2010, 03:18:02 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 05:38:00 PM by Joel »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 09, 2010, 03:23:09 AM »
Watch out now, that might be taken as a challenge by someone  :beat:

I can say I'm ready to go disappear again, feeling this helpless is stupid. I'm sick of wasting my time trying to tell people facts when they'd rather live in ignorance so it's still subjective enough they can be a prick about their opinions, even if it hurts someone else, just so they can have their way.

They just ended their relationship with their daughter and the only people who can help them is themselves; the taker of their money is going to be all too happy to continue to take their money and fuck things up worse so they need more treatment to fix it. Hell, I bet some accountant somewhere is already figuring out how they can string the girl along in some 'after care' program for crying out fucking loud.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 09, 2010, 03:48:34 AM »
I believe that the best choice for this thread will be to advice Morgan how to survive the program.

When she arrives she will be taken to the campus we have not been able to locate, once her parents have left. It is located in the woods. They have about 50 girls in the program and half of them are in the woods. It is here they will break her.

According to survivors on Myspace the staff is 18 year olds just out of the high school hired for their muscles. They are not able to give therapy, but they are good at breaking people down because giving such a young inexperienced person power to control the lives of others will result in abuse of power.

How can Morgan avoid a beating? How can we prepare her for the possibility of a haircut, fingering of her private parts and the loss of rings, earrings, necklaces and her private clothes? How can we advice her to fake a breaking and confess something which would satisfy the counselor coming around once per month?

It is the time now until the program, which is important. It is very important that her friends at school are ready to air memorial groups on community networks as if she has died the minute she goes to the program. It is important that she prepare herself by not acting out but to make her mentally ready to go to prison, so she has a strategy once she is forced to surrender herself at the academy.

Her parents will never know what has taken place in the wood. They have been a tour of the campus for the good, but broken girls and it is a totally other environment, so she should prepare herself for something her parents would not believe the program has.

It is a difficult task, but here on the board we have survivors. Please give her some good advice, so she can survive with as few scars as possible. According to the survivors on Myspace the program is a normal program which does not prepare the graduates for life, so she will have to work hard to catch up once she will be released. Let us make it easier for her.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 09, 2010, 04:21:27 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Or you could do what you can to end up in jail instead, which is a better place.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on fornits, and that's saying a lot.

Quote from: "Oscar"
How can we prepare her for the possibility of a haircut, fingering of her private parts

You are all fucking insane.
one day at a time

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 09, 2010, 04:47:05 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

Quote from: "Oscar"
How can we prepare her for the possibility of a haircut, fingering of her private parts

You are all fucking insane.
They did it a CEDU
"Nancy, take his jeans. XXXX, take off your watch now. And put it with that stuff. Good. Take off your shoes. Socks. Hand them to Nancy. Check him. OK? Alright, good. Now turn around and take off your underwear, I want to make sure you don't have any drugs so bend over."

My face was flush and the remainder of blood in my veins drooled back into my ankles as I exposed my asshole to Richard.  Shame. I was embarrassed, and frightened, and angry all at once, bent over like that. Richard briefly acquainted himself with my bunghole.  Dizzy and weakened, I thought I almost sensed I wasn't in my body for a stint. I think I witnessed a smug smile while winking at Richard, I was viewing the room from above, or peeping into the scene from the window.
At Excel Academy they didn't touch the girls but ...
Dylan immediately stood me up, pulled my chin up and looked me straight in the eye, he told me to stand on my own feet. I followed his order. He then pointed to the bathroom, motioning to walk over there where the other girls huddled and to follow my orders.
I reluctantly accepted. I stood there as a mousey girl named *Mathis held a towel over the bottom half of my naked body, to allow me to have some modest cover. She then whispers to me "Don't worry, It's not as bad as you think it is, We all had to go through this." Her statement pissed me off; but it was comforting. Then Nana's booming voice restored my anxious feelings
"I want you to stand with your hands over your head and I want you to squat and cough..." her serious expression told me that once again she was not kidding.
As i cried silently to myself, I did what I was told.
"Now I want you to jump up and down." she said again when she was satisfied that no drugs fell from my body.
"No... I am not doing that." I said through my sobs.
"If you don't than Dylan will assist you, and he won't be nice about it."
"No, I won't... This is completely illegal. You are not allowed to have a man in here."
The man replied this time, the first time through this entire ordeal that I actually heard is voice.
"This is perfectly legal, if you have a problem, grab a law book. Now do what my mother tells you!" (Nana is apparently Dylans Mother-in-Law as well as the Brother in law of C.C., a fucking family circus)
At this point I just wanted this to all end so I jumped, proceed to the next orders and the aftermath was me, in a jumpsuit, being held on to by four other girls as the drag me to a trailer, also known as the the girls dorm... It would be stupid say we got off on a good foot..

Insane. I think not!

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 09, 2010, 05:02:13 AM »
OK so let's go ahead and assume those accounts are accurate. An isolated incident happens at one treatment program, however long ago, so it automatically applies to any facility that also treats teens? This is what makes fornits so ridiculous, well besides the advice to send yourself to prison and smear your own shit on the walls, is that you conclude that every single treatment facility is evil because an isolated incident that happened at another one, one not related to the place actually being discussed in any way. This would be like preparing all high schoolers to be shot in the head because there are school shootings. The truth is more than likely they will make it through just fine in the case of both high school and treatment programs. The advice on this forum isn't just stupid, it's dangerous. But I highly doubt anyone is as gullible to believe it anyhow.
one day at a time