Author Topic: What happened to ISACorp?  (Read 7630 times)

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
Re: What happened to ISACorp?
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2010, 12:00:23 PM »
tha :notworthy: nk you
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 04:30:46 PM »
:timeout:   :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:

As the former registered agent of ISAC Corporation, I am mortified that someone actually bought the isaccorp.org domain and put up that outdated and copyrighted website online, as if ISAC was still open for business. This is a very serious mistake on behalf of the responsible party. I strongly suggest that this OLD rendition of isaccorp.org be taken offline within the next 24 hours.  
Thank you.
William Earnshaw, Sr.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
WHOIS Results for isaccorp.org
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »
Interesting:

WHOIS Results for isaccorp.org

Domain ID:D104496808-LROR
Domain Name:ISACCORP.ORG
Created On:04-Jun-2004 21:55:48 UTC
Last Updated On:16-Jul-2010 23:43:17 UTC
Expiration Date:04-Jun-2011 21:55:48 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR52132017
Registrant Name:ANDREY AHIEZER
Registrant Street1:Kolontaevskaya 8
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Odessa
Registrant State/Province:Odes'ka
Registrant Postal Code:65091
Registrant Country:UA
Registrant Phone:+380.048375306
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:CR52132020
Admin Name:ANDREY AHIEZER
Admin Street1:Kolontaevskaya 8
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Odessa
Admin State/Province:Odes'ka
Admin Postal Code:65091
Admin Country:UA
Admin Phone:+380.048375306
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:CR52132018
Tech Name:ANDREY AHIEZER
Tech Street1:Kolontaevskaya 8
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Odessa
Tech State/Province:Odes'ka
Tech Postal Code:65091
Tech Country:UA
Tech Phone:+380.048375306
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS37.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS38.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 04:55:08 PM »
Russian?

Somebody was posting in russian and using russian references a while back on Fornits. Find out who they are and maybe find out who registered the ISAC domain.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 04:58:43 PM »
Quote from: "Rusty Goat"
:timeout:   :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :timeout:

As the former registered agent of ISAC Corporation, I am mortified that someone actually bought the isaccorp.org domain and put up that outdated and copyrighted website online, as if ISAC was still open for business. This is a very serious mistake on behalf of the responsible party. I strongly suggest that this OLD rendition of isaccorp.org be taken offline within the next 24 hours.  
Thank you.
William Earnshaw, Sr.

My comment was meant to be a joke but I think my timing was off a little. Sorry guys.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 12:15:04 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 06:02:56 PM »
Sickening. Just sickening.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 11:32:05 PM »
I guess that is one way to make sure ISAC stays off line.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 02:09:03 AM »
Now it says "temporarily Unavailable" when I go to isaccorp.org.............awwww shucks.

But you can still buy an ISAC golf shirt here for 20 bucks:

http://www.cafepress.com/+golf_shirt,17314210
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Yael Eshet Khever

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 04:56:43 AM »
Odessa is in Ukraina, not Russia.
Of all the various factions that want ISAC offline (programs/ ed cons/etc.), which ones have any contact to Ukraina?... (and why?...)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 10:30:10 AM »
I'm fairly sure the Russian that took it over was an opportunistic spam house, not a programmie.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010, 11:02:45 AM »
Quote from: "Yael Eshet Khever"
Odessa is in Ukraina, not Russia.
Of all the various factions that want ISAC offline (programs/ ed cons/etc.), which ones have any contact to Ukraina?... (and why?...)

I think you mis-understand. It's ISAC that wants the http://www.ISACcorp.org site off-line.  Your correct that those who have desperately wanted the ISAC site down are various abusive programs and unethical ed cons. That "ISAC" themselves, for their own reasons, now feel the same way about the site is just  - well I don't know - what would you call it?. Ironic?

Bill - I don't know how this situation (the domain name purchase and all) has come about, but I don't know that there is anything that can be done at this point, as far as the domain name goes. I recall when Lee Colburn allowed the Intrepid Net Reporter domain name and site to lapse, WWASP swooped in and bought it and overnight had it back up as a Program support site full of glowing testimony about how wonderful WWASP was/is.  It looks as if whom ever made the purchase had no idea you would mind, as they now have it down at your request; for this you should be thankful and count what ever lucky stars you have it wasn't Robert or Willa or Sue who bought the ISAC domain name.

*sigh*

Well, I suppose it is as you said once on facebook, basically "be thankful you had it for awhile".

My response (as is often the case when feeling morose) is to have snippets of poetry running through my head. . .

. . .we have lived enough to know
That what we never have, remains;
It is the things we have that go.
Sara Teasdale

Might as well ad:

. . .'Tis not love's going hurt my days,
But that it went in little ways.
Edna St. Vincent Millay

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2010, 09:40:36 AM »
Karen, Nobody here seems to know who is behind the latest attempt at reincarnating the ISAC website. We'll just wait and see if it comes back up... Wonders never cease in this line of work. Heads up meantime, even if we had put something back up, it would never have looked like that totally outdated page. Come on now...  :roflmao: Irony is a bitch sometimes.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »
I don't know what was out dated about the page Bill. It looked like ISAC's most current home page to me. I assumed, as did others, that the site was coming back up and the missing material would be forth coming. Your post was there-fore a truly unpleasant surprise; not unlike a sucker punch to the face.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 12:45:15 PM »
Bill: I hope you don't mind but I'm more comfortable continuing the Face-Book conversation over here. I know a lot of people on facebook know nothing about all this, but here there is no mystery. I hope this might save you (and me) lots of questions from the clueless.

Bill Earnshaw
I'm just as sad as everyone else. To make it easier to process, there are WAY more positive results than negative, people still talk about it, groups, websites, etc... were molded around it, people try to imitate it, lawyers reap $$$ from it, I mean come on now, don't fret... Maybe the heydays of hard line exposure are gone for now but who knows, maybe someone will come to bat one day and this will all be water under the bridge!

Me: I just don't see it this way. My POV is so opposit yours I find yours incomprehensible. I assume "it" is the web site. Yes, people are talking about it, but there's nothing much positive being said. Yes there have been attempts to copy it - but there is nothing else like it. Lawyers reep dollars from it? I really do not get this. Seems to me at least one lawyer has spent tons of dollars (as time is money) protecting it and you. Maybe you mean the lawyers billing the Bundys for trying to get your hard-drives? As to someone one day - well maybe so. There are a lot of super smart and tenacious people in the world that one program or another has chewed up. Honestly tho - this is of little comfort. Its a little like loosing a valuable gem-stone and being told don't fret - theres lots of rocks in the earth.  Water under the bridge. . . Well Bill, seems more like time, effort and money down the drain to me. I am amazed you and Shelby don't feel the same way. Thats what I just don't understand.

Bill Earnshaw: losing friends is never easy, but were they ever really friends? I suppose it depends on how foolish prone we are...

Me: This is hard and it does hurt. I can empathize. Food for thought tho - When a friend is repeatedly given the impression they have been deemed disposable; or worse, like shit that needs scraping off your shoe - they will tend to move on. They'd be insufferably foolish not to.

Offline Rusty Goat

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »
Nobody's asking me any questions on FB. They probably don't give a damn about this. LOL. A sucker punch? LOL... yeah, like when I see a former ISAC confidant plugging pro-program agenda? OK, yeah, I got it...  If you can't beat em, join em, right? BTW, hey former FB friend, you better burn that hat!!!  :flame: You know, WHO INCORPORATED an ISAC CORP IN THEIR STATE? WHO????? HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOBODY?????????? That's what I thought. All this other stuff is just nonsense at this point, you know, a waste of time and energy.   :suicide: