Author Topic: LGATs/Encounter groups/Confrontational "therapy"  (Read 12586 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Ursus idea of confrontation......
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »
Ursus wrote:
Lol. I'm not sure why you assumed I was trying to "confront you." I just asked you two questions, pretty benign ones at that, I would have thought...

I asked about the AA Sponsor 'cuz that has been the route of introduction for some folk. In fact, I seem to remember that Michael Scinto even got introduced to MKP via his Sponsor, though I might be remembering that wrong, or missing some important context.

Tell me, what exactly are you trying to imply by this statement, if anything:

"As a matter of fact we had a guy there who refused to get naked so he left, come to find out this guy exposed himself to young girls. Now what is up with that."[/list]

Do you think that men who do not feel comfortable getting naked with dozens of other men and doing "some down and out, in your face, I'll kick your ass, blind folded naked, active role playing manly stuff" ... are more likely to be sexual deviants? Is that pretty much the consensus these days? Jes askin', I'm curious how the "inner circle" sees this phenomenon...

Also, was this guy someone you actually met, or someone the others told you about?

Danny wrote:

Ursus all these questions are good but I still have one problem, you have not answered the question I asked several posts ago. Here it is again, "did you attend the Warrior Weekend". Please do answer before you ask more questions.

danny
    « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
    Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline The Alterboy

• View Profile
      • http://Fornits.com/SIBS/
    Re: LGATs/Encounter groups/Confrontational "therapy"
    « Reply #106 on: June 19, 2010, 03:43:41 PM »
    Danny B touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Hi yuh Mobile and he
    couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on. I told Danny B the city would not approve
    of a rich jew touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Danny B did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Hi yuh Mobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls. They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did Danny B care? NO WAY! He just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Danny B but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
    the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Hi yuh to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?

Offline anythinganyone

• View Profile
    « Reply #107 on: July 02, 2010, 12:17:38 AM »
    Quote from: "Joel"
    "Red and Black," which required the group to divide into two teams and develop strategies, based upon a set of rules, for achieving the greatest number of points. Neither team was able to recognize that the main contingency for getting the maximum number of points was that both teams succeed.
    [/i][/color][/b]

At CEDU RMA we called it the "RED - Green" game in the summit workshop.  It pretty much aggravated the hell out of everyone. I am reading my summit journal now and will write more later.

Which eventually lead to the following writing assignment:

2 pages of

"How the Red Green game is a perfect mirror of what I do every day and how you relate to others."

At Cross Creek, it was called the Red/Black game.  We also had a 2 page writing assignment to, but I believe it was in relation to how our interaction was with our parents.  Man, I hated those assignments.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #108 on: July 03, 2010, 02:07:40 AM »
    Quote from: "anythinganyone"
    Quote from: "Joel"
    "Red and Black," which required the group to divide into two teams and develop strategies, based upon a set of rules, for achieving the greatest number of points. Neither team was able to recognize that the main contingency for getting the maximum number of points was that both teams succeed.
    [/i][/color][/b]
    At CEDU RMA we called it the "RED - Green" game in the summit workshop.  It pretty much aggravated the hell out of everyone. I am reading my summit journal now and will write more later.

Which eventually lead to the following writing assignment:

2 pages of

"How the Red Green game is a perfect mirror of what I do every day and how you relate to others."
    At Cross Creek, it was called the Red/Black game.  We also had a 2 page writing assignment to, but I believe it was in relation to how our interaction was with our parents.  Man, I hated those assignments.
    I am curious as to how closely it mirrored the original as presented by Lifespring ("Red and Black"). The complete paper from which the innermost quote above was taken from is posted earlier in this thread...
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
    « Reply #109 on: July 03, 2010, 02:37:35 AM »
    Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:49:56 PM by Joel »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
    « Reply #110 on: July 07, 2010, 11:32:43 AM »
    :bump:
    traight, St. Pete, early 80s
    AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Watchful Yeoman

• View Profile
    « Reply #111 on: October 12, 2010, 12:25:21 PM »
    Quote from: "The Alterboy"
    Danny B touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Hi yuh Mobile and he
    couldn't keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on. I told Danny B the city would not approve
    of a rich jew touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Danny B did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Hi yuh Mobile's passenger seat, and just wouldn't stop fondling my cock'n'balls. They definately were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did Danny B care? NO WAY! He just kept on doing it. I couldn't believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Danny B but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything.

This got to him, worrying about his image. He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring
    the referee's red flags. Then he drove the Hi yuh to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe it?

Did you learn this at New Warriors Training,  :shamrock: Li'l sidekick :shamrock: ?
    "The ricketty and scrofulous little wretch who first sees the light in a work-house, or in a brothel, and who feels the effects of alcohol before the effects of vital air, is not equal in any respect to the ruddy offspring of the honest yeoman; nay, I will go further, and say that a prince, provided he is no better born than royal blood will make him, is not equal to the healthy son of a peasant." [/i]

-John Randolph