Author Topic: Tell us about the Third Nail  (Read 16667 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Tell us about the Third Nail
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2010, 01:17:58 AM »
Danny, To bad you don't opt in to get real with yourself. If you ever do I suggest you use a pair of garden shears.

And,

Fuck you danny.

loser.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: The Third Nail, location
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:20:23 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2010, 03:31:05 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ursus wrote:

I see. You reserve the right to post and correspond as you see fit ... only for yourself? It is not for others to pose polite questions about a program you claim to have had experience in? How very curious, indeed!

Incidentally, Danny, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't asking you questions about "your life." This wasn't about you.

I was inquiring about specifics regarding a particular program, that is, its location. The fact that you refuse to or cannot answer that is... I s'pose... an answer of some sort right then and there. Especially in view of the title of this here thread: "Tell us about the Third Nail." Lol.

I don't give a shit what you were inquiring about, don't. Ursus, frankly I really don't want to read your brand of bullshit anymore, exactly what you folks accuse Whooter, Max and myself of, you do yourself. You have never answered a fucking question I have ever asked in a thread or PM. So where do you get the unmitigated balls to ask me anything.
Fuck Off, clown.

Listen Psy, why don't you reach between your legs and remember you have a set. OK you ready now??? Tell me what you want to say, don't hide like a chicken shit spouting off stupid comments.

Jeesh, I am so glad I could finally get that off my chest.

And yet another prime example of disrespect out of Danny for Admin !!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2010, 03:36:02 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:21:04 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2010, 03:50:14 PM »
My multiple personality disorder is beginning to flare again so dont fuck with me BP. I had to club down a homeless drunk last night to convice him of his true powerlessness. My hands are sore from beating him and my feet ache from the kicks I had to deliver. All for his own good of course. Anyway the point is that I am tired today and so if you wont admit you are a drug addict and alcoholic,accepting my ownership of your soul, then scram!
Danny has spoken.
Peace and Powerlessness
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

• View Profile
!!!!!!!
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2010, 06:03:16 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
My multiple personality disorder is beginning to flare again so dont fuck with me BP. I had to club down a homeless drunk last night to convice him of his true powerlessness. My hands are sore from beating him and my feet ache from the kicks I had to deliver. All for his own good of course. Anyway the point is that I am tired today and so if you wont admit you are a drug addict and alcoholic,accepting my ownership of your soul, then scram!
Danny has spoken.
Peace and Powerlessness

All Hail Danny the powerful one!!!!!!!!

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: !!!!!!!
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2010, 06:06:27 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:21:41 PM by DannyB II »

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2010, 06:28:31 PM »
What about the avatar? I assumed that was your pic Danny.

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

I did too bro... Figured he was swapping back and forth !!!!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2010, 06:31:20 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:22:15 PM by DannyB II »

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2010, 06:35:00 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

My avatar is a wolf, not a pic of a "man".

Oh.... Come on now Danny.... In one of the other post you said you let other people use your account... Maybe it is one of them ?????

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Tell us about Anne Bonney's avatar, Dannyboy
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2010, 06:45:13 PM »
So you really think this is me. It is not even the same gender. Look at the avatar.
Well, I dunno... Anyone that's got that much hair below their nose ... is definitely identifying themselves as a man, canine chromosomal set or not!

You're just not studying that avatar closely enough, Dannyboy! Better stick to concentrating on cartoon crotches.   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• View Profile
Re: Tell us about Anne Bonney's avatar, Dannyboy
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2010, 06:51:36 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
So you really think this is me. It is not even the same gender. Look at the avatar.
Well, I dunno... Anyone that's got that much hair below their nose ... is definitely identifying themselves as a man, canine chromosomal set or not!

You're just not studying that avatar closely enough, Dannyboy! Better stick to concentrating on cartoon crotches.   :D

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Tell us about Anne Bonney's avatar, Dannyboy
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2010, 07:17:53 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:23:07 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2011, 02:27:40 PM »
Whut youre witnesssinge is the Heretic and the bennisone being in to the conflicked with eaches others psudeoes pussinalitys. The heretick/bennesones likeses to troll for the fresh victums of dees programes ,the benisones/heretick likes havinge dee multiplryers of dee mutiples of dee names that it uses for the art of the speciallitee trollings that it does.

the heritc/bennison thinks the third nail is howe I gots my SPIROCHETES in toos his brane. It trieyes to cuggle ,heritikreb, and the most troothful nomenclaturer of this beast is the DIABlO. evedences point to the factus that the it known heritk /bennison/cuggles/diablo iss  the directus resultilcle of the lack of treatment of the well hiden spirochetes in this beast braine. bennsinone wooodn't know the third nale if it came up and poked him in the holeeolio that allowed me to hide well the spirochetes in hiss brane.

bennisone thinks treeting the syptums cured  the spirochetes in hiss brane tissues    hahahahahahaha.

bennison go back to herding the warned.