Author Topic: Tell us about the Third Nail  (Read 16828 times)

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: Tell us about the Third Nail
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2010, 03:10:01 AM »
You’ll have to query Bennison about differentiating his uhm duplicity and dissonance  from his deception from his eh, disease etc. Ask him about the other don’t add up aspects of his Daytop story and about his fixation with the crotches of cartoon avatars while you’re at it.

In addition to claiming to have been at a residential that never was. He also claims to have been a twelve-year old at an adult facility--even though there was a teen facility open. Later, he starts hinting at Connecticut and the Deitch rift which happened (if we go by his stated age) when he was nine.

We’ve heard Bennison’s assertions implying that he’s the authority on many programs and he uses this to play his “At least it’s not like it was back in the day” bit in an attempt to minimize what's happened since and the reality of what’s taking place in the present tense.

Oh, but maybe it'll turn out that it was one of the "many other people logging in" on his account... or whatever.  :seg2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2010, 05:42:08 AM »
So he was drinking at like 9 years old?

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2010, 05:46:11 AM »
That would explain a lot.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2010, 08:09:46 AM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
You’ll have to query Bennison about differentiating his uhm duplicity and dissonance  from his deception from his eh, disease etc. Ask him about the other don’t add up aspects of his Daytop story and about his fixation with the crotches of cartoon avatars while you’re at it.

In addition to claiming to have been at a residential that never was. He also claims to have been a twelve-year old at an adult facility--even though there was a teen facility open. Later, he starts hinting at Connecticut and the Deitch rift which happened (if we go by his stated age) when he was nine.

We’ve heard Bennison’s assertions implying that he’s the authority on many programs and he uses this to play his “At least it’s not like it was back in the day” bit in an attempt to minimize what's happened since and the reality of what’s taking place in the present tense.

Oh, but maybe it'll turn out that it was one of the "many other people logging in" on his account... or whatever.  :seg2:

OMFG....as I reach for my ENYLCOPEDIA of what the fuck did she just say????
It's a good thing we talk on the phone. :on phone:
http://http://www.urbandictionary.com
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Third Nail, location
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2010, 12:16:45 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
The Third Nail- Feb-April of 1983, Brooklynn Ma. (Heroin and Alcohol abuse) Left because my younger sister was getting married in Brockton, Ma. when I came back they asked if I had gotten high or drank, I said no. Well they did not believe me, so they gave me there version of a GM, had me kneel if front of the room. They wanted to shave my head and I said enough was enough and I walked out. PO had the cops come get me and I did 6 months.
Not that I doubt you, Dannyboy, but... could you please tell us where in Brookline the Third Nail was located (note spelling; pronounced 'BROOK-line')?  Or, are you trying to say it was located in Lynn, MA?

Either way, your assignation of locale does seem a bit improbable to me, particularly in light of my having come across mention of only Roxbury and Jamaica Plain, as well as the less specific "Boston-based," with reference to the actual physical location of the Third Nail.

Incidentally, fwiw, on at least one previous occasion, you have posted that you attended the Third Nail back in 1982... While it certainly is no crime to be somewhat forgetful as to specific dates, and I mean no disrespect here, I just wanted to point out that discrepancy ... in case it turned out to be important.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2010, 04:20:41 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:15:49 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: The Third Nail, location
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2010, 04:25:46 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:16:24 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2010, 06:18:30 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
The Third Nail- Feb-April of 1983, Brooklynn Ma. (Heroin and Alcohol abuse) Left because my younger sister was getting married in Brockton, Ma. when I came back they asked if I had gotten high or drank, I said no. Well they did not believe me, so they gave me there version of a GM, had me kneel if front of the room. They wanted to shave my head and I said enough was enough and I walked out. PO had the cops come get me and I did 6 months.
Not that I doubt you, Dannyboy, but... could you please tell us where in Brookline the Third Nail was located (note spelling; pronounced 'BROOK-line')?  Or, are you trying to say it was located in Lynn, MA?

Either way, your assignation of locale does seem a bit improbable to me, particularly in light of my having come across mention of only Roxbury and Jamaica Plain, as well as the less specific "Boston-based," with reference to the actual physical location of the Third Nail.

Incidentally, fwiw, on at least one previous occasion, you have posted that you attended the Third Nail back in 1982... While it certainly is no crime to be somewhat forgetful as to specific dates, and I mean no disrespect here, I just wanted to point out that discrepancy ... in case it turned out to be important.
Ursus, you have to be kidding. You have the unmitigated balls to ask me questions about my life. Fuck nut, I don't really care where you were recently but why don't you go back there, OK.
If I decide to put info out there about my life it is for my reasons, as far as I'm concerned it is not for you to question. Don't like what I posted, don't look or better yet, find your own info and post it. One way or another I don't give a fuck.
Geeezz. And here I had been trying to soft-pedal matters...

If you don't want the questions, then don't post your info. It really is that simple.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2010, 08:59:41 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:17:45 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2010, 10:21:44 PM »
So you were drinking at 8 years old now?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2010, 10:39:03 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:18:05 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2010, 10:42:44 PM »
Look fuckhead, I'm not your sponsor, don't ever go into that level of detail about your pointless life with me again. I couldn't give a fuck how much jenkem you've sniffed over the years.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2010, 10:54:41 PM »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 06:18:56 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2010, 12:33:43 AM »

Ursus, you have to be kidding. You have the unmitigated balls to ask me questions about my life. Fuck nut, I don't really care where you were recently but why don't you go back there, OK.
If I decide to put info out there about my life it is for my reasons, as far as I'm concerned it is not for you to question. Don't like what I posted, don't look or better yet, find your own info and post it. One way or another I don't give a fuck.
Geeezz. And here I had been trying to soft-pedal matters...

If you don't want the questions, then don't post your info. It really is that simple.
No, it is really this simple, I will post what I want, correspond with members of my choosing and answer the questions I want to answer. If you don't like this then ignore my posts. Put me on your ignore list.
Thank You for your cooperation.
I see. You reserve the right to post and correspond as you see fit ... only for yourself? It is not for others to pose polite questions about a program you claim to have had experience in? How very curious, indeed!

Incidentally, Danny, in case you misunderstood, I wasn't asking you questions about "your life." This wasn't about you.

I was inquiring about specifics regarding a particular program, that is, its location. The fact that you refuse to or cannot answer that is... I s'pose... an answer of some sort right then and there. Especially in view of the title of this here thread: "Tell us about the Third Nail." Lol.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2010, 01:16:54 AM »
Damn.  You guys are good detectives.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)