Author Topic: Michael Skeakel  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Michael Skeakel
« on: June 05, 2010, 05:58:26 PM »
See Felice I was already threatened to be exposed as a abuser at Elan during that time, a news organization wanted to, Frank Garr wanted to and the prosecutor wanted to, all because I would not say what they wanted me to say.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=30624&start=45&p=365649&view=show#p365649

Thank you Danny!
I just know others were threatened too.
Micheal is sitting in a cell rotting.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: Michael Skeakel
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 08:23:04 AM »
Michael should have been protected because the way this info got out was against his rights. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a group at elan be sacred and most imoprtantly protected under say like a hospital like paitent confidentiality? I don't condone what he did and who should face the consquences for it, but they way the info got leaked out and then Michael getting blind sided with it makes no sense how he was able to be legally prosectued for it. So what this means to me is, all the horror stories I heard in group, I can go run to the police or what have you and say " so and so said this in a group". I really believe Michael's rights were violated here.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 09:09:52 AM »
I really believe that some dope fiend got some dope for his testimony and then died.
They used his Testimony against Michael.
Did you know that Michael was the first one to try to close Elan?
Did you know that Michael pissed off the wrong Family?
Look at what happened to CAROLINE...............
Mark Furhman is a piece of lying crap!
Go read the book "Without A Doubt" by Marcia Clark and Teresa Carpenter.

I see nobody had the balls to speak up!
Read my Signature.
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 09:40:28 AM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
I really believe that some dope fiend got some dope for his testimony and then died.

Read my Signature.

Felice turn off the psychosis for crying out loud. I am saying I believe Michael committed a murder along with his brother and his family knew this and covered it up. From that point in his fathers quest to fix his son and shut him up they either abused or had others abuse him. You really think that the all powerful Rushton Skeakel did not know what was happening at Elan. Your fucking right he did. So don't blame me for a once removed Kennedy being abused in Maine.
As far as crying out to authorities about abuse at Elan, you will know soon enough how much I have been advocating for their demise, I want them exposed for everything, you Felice had Marc Rosenberg here and could not even handle the one greatest gift you have received, your doing the same thing to me.
You know why in 10 years you have really accomplished nothing is because the general public that comes to Fornits finds you to be a idiot, someone not to believe.
Thank you Felice for making are job harder to expose Elan. Stop being selfish and self centered.

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"

Read my Signature.

Felice turn off the psychosis for crying out loud. I am saying I believe Michael committed a murder along with his brother and his family knew this and covered it up. From that point in his fathers quest to fix his son and shut him up they either abused or had others abuse him. You really think that the all powerful Rushton Skeakel did not know what was happening at Elan. Your fucking right he did. So don't blame me for a once removed Kennedy being abused in Maine.
As far as crying out to authorities about abuse at Elan, you will know soon enough how much I have been advocating for their demise, I want them exposed for everything, you Felice had Marc Rosenberg here and could not even handle the one greatest gift you have received, your doing the same thing to me.
You know why in 10 years you have really accomplished nothing is because the general public that comes to Fornits finds you to be a idiot, someone not to believe.
Thank you Felice for making are job harder to expose Elan. Stop being selfish and self centered.

Danny
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :poison:  :rocker:
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 06:24:27 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Michael should have been protected because the way this info got out was against his rights. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't a group at elan be sacred and most imoprtantly protected under say like a hospital like paitent confidentiality? I don't condone what he did and who should face the consquences for it, but they way the info got leaked out and then Michael getting blind sided with it makes no sense how he was able to be legally prosectued for it. So what this means to me is, all the horror stories I heard in group, I can go run to the police or what have you and say " so and so said this in a group". I really believe Michael's rights were violated here.

No, it actually isn t.  Programs, groups, AA, etc., do not fall under doctor-patient confidentiality.

Paul

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 06:48:42 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"

No, it actually isn t.  Programs, groups, AA, etc., do not fall under doctor-patient confidentiality.
Paul

Thanks Paul that is a fact. There is no doubt that Michael was abused at Elan, I don't believe anyone would argue this.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.