Author Topic: Yer Daily Horseshit  (Read 10746 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Yer Daily Horseshit
« on: June 02, 2010, 11:24:09 AM »
So I'm seeing all these threads every day that are either by or about Danny Bennison, and keep getting the gist that he (you, Danny, if you're reading this) is an unrepentant Elan staff member. What's this about? I'd sort of like for it to resolve itself somehow so that this forum can get back to its usual eclectic variety of Open Free For All threads about whatever the hell...and off of the tiresome, well-worn track it's been on lately...

Anyone care to sum up?

And Danny- if you could try to take the high road and quit stirring shit up here (if you are in fact doing this, which i suspect you may be doing), I'd appreciate it... thanks. Take a break and think about what people are saying.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Yer Daily Horseshit
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 11:40:39 AM »
I don't really know, as he avoids questions he doesn't like.  He's a former Elan staffer, Assistant Director according to him.  He runs thru all the threads demanding to know others' histories, but won't answer questions about his history.  He's a big fan of Whooter....been practically crawling up his ass lately.  If you read even a few of his rants, you'll recognize the "staff" in him.

I don't really know what his purpose is here, other than to show off his illiteracy (it's pretty bad) and generally annoy this shit out of everyone.

Btw....the more I read about Elan and Joe Ricci, the more it reminds me of Straight under Virgil's command.  Pretty fucking twisted.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 02:21:39 PM »
'''
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:55:10 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 02:25:49 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I don't really know, as he avoids questions he doesn't like.  He's a former Elan staffer, Assistant Director according to him.  He runs thru all the threads demanding to know others' histories, but won't answer questions about his history.  He's a big fan of Whooter....been practically crawling up his ass lately.  If you read even a few of his rants, you'll recognize the "staff" in him.

I don't really know what his purpose is here, other than to show off his illiteracy (it's pretty bad) and generally annoy this shit out of everyone.

Btw....the more I read about Elan and Joe Ricci, the more it reminds me of Straight under Virgil's command.  Pretty fucking twisted.

Froderick this type of poster I have been dealing with since I got here. She is a bore. In time she will wain.
Now this is your girl from, "Straight Inc" so you deal with her.
Danny

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

You are entertaining.....I'll give you that.

:rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2010, 02:38:06 PM »
Froderick this type of poster I have been dealing with since I got here. She is a bore. In time she will wain.
From Wikipedia:

A
wain is a type of horse-drawn, load-carrying vehicle, used for agricultural purposes rather than transporting people, for example a haywain. It normally has four wheels but the term has now acquired slightly poetical connotations so is not always used with technical correctness. However, a two-wheeled 'haywain' would be a hay cart, as opposed to a carriage. "Wain" is also an archaic term for chariot.

[/list]
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 02:40:54 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
From Wikipedia:

A
wain is a type of horse-drawn, load-carrying vehicle, used for agricultural purposes rather than transporting people, for example a haywain. It normally has four wheels but the term has now acquired slightly poetical connotations so is not always used with technical correctness. However, a two-wheeled 'haywain' would be a hay cart, as opposed to a carriage. "Wain" is also an archaic term for chariot.

[/list]

Ya know....I started pointing out all his errors, but there were just too damned many, so I gave up.  I understand typos and occasional mis-spellings, but his stuff is just rife with them.  Too many to keep track or make fun of.  Besides, it kinda feels like I'm picking on a retarded kid.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 02:45:47 PM »
- Group Therapy - :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:48:46 PM by photo man »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 03:14:34 PM »
'''
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:55:50 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 03:22:34 PM »
My Ursus and Anne you folks are such, well you know....dumbasses. Ya know my grandfather you to say, "you can't be to dumb to get life but you surely can be to smart." I see it everyday here. Some of you folks are just to intelligent to get out of your way.

And there's a page taken straight out of the AA playbook.  You're not only intellectually challenged, you're oh-so predictable as well.

Now, for educational purposes......

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/di ... ootwo.html

To has two functions. First, as a preposition, in which case it always precedes a noun.

I'm going to the store

He went to Italy

This belongs to David

Secondly, to indicates an infinitive when it precedes a verb.

I need to study

We want to help

He's going to eat

Too

Too also has two uses. First, as a synonym for "also":

Can I go too?

He went to France too

I think that's Paul's book too

Secondly, too means excessively when it precedes an adjective or adverb.

I'm too tired

He's walking too quickly

I ate too much

Two

Two is a number.

One, two, three...

I have two cars

She ate two pieces of pie

The Bottom Line

The confusion between to, too, and two occurs because the three words are pronounced identically.

One: If you're able to replace the word with "also" or "excessively/too much," use too. Two: If the word is a number, use two. Otherwise, you'll want to use to.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2010, 03:24:24 PM »
'''
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:56:17 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2010, 03:39:10 PM »

I am really sorry that I did not write "wane", as in wax and wane but I think I will stay with my original word that my brother suggested and say wain. As in a wagon that hauls organic matter out.
Do I need to say more, "as in Anne (organic matter) will be hauled out".
My Ursus and Anne you folks are such, well you know....dumbasses. Ya know my grandfather would say, "you can't be to dumb in life but you surely can be to smart." I see it everyday here. Some of you folks are just to intelligent to get out of your way. Stop canalizing Ursus it not what you do. You copy and post.

God, you really are dumber than a stump aren't you?  Why'd you delete your first reply, only to replace it with pretty much an identical post later?  Oh....I see.....to get in another dig at Ursus.  Buddy, give it up.  He is waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy out of your league.  There is a difference between copy/pasta and providing citations for what you post.  Can you grasp that concept or is it too (notice the correct usage of "too") much for ya?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2010, 03:44:12 PM »
Ya know my grandfather would say, "you can't be to dumb in life but you surely can be to smart." I see it everyday here. Some of you folks are just to intelligent to get out of your way.

Don't want none o' that fancy book-learnin' now do we?

http://stinkin-thinkin.com/2009/03/25/t ... too-smart/

"There are none too dumb for the AA program, but many are too smart."

Bullshit slogan of the day:
There are none too dumb for the AA program, but many are too smart.

Translation: Don’t question the absurdity of what you see, regardless of how batshit crazy it happens to be.

This saying, along with its ugly cousins like – your best thinking got you here, stinking drinking thinking, take the cotton out of your ears and put it into your mouth; and, don’t drink, don’t think and go to meetings – are used to shut someone down who might have an original thought. This poor guy below us had the nerve to ask why the Lord’s prayer is used in an a meeting that is spiritual, not religious.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 04:30:12 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
From Wikipedia:

A

[/list]
I am really sorry that I did not write "wane", as in wax and wane but I think I will stay with my original word that my brother suggested and say wain. As in a wagon that hauls organic matter out.
Do I need to say more, "as in Anne (organic matter) will be hauled out".
My Ursus and Anne you folks are such, well you know....dumbasses. Ya know my grandfather would say, "you can't be to dumb in life but you surely can be to smart." I see it everyday here. Some of you folks are just to intelligent to get out of your way. Stop canalizing Ursus it not what you do. You copy and post.
Ya know, I do so very much enjoy puns and the multiple layers sometimes wrought from language...

Ordinarily, I usually don't correct folk's misspellings and the like; it's not like we don't all do it from time to time, but in this case I just couldn't resist. Ya see, it's precisely the very irony of that word uttered by Danny himself, in light of the title of this thread, that just tickled me pink.   :D

So let me ask you this, Danny: you lay all this horse manure out on thread after thread, and yet you expect others to cart it out for you? Geeezzz Loiuse...  :eek:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 04:35:13 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Don't want none o' that fancy book-learnin' now do we?

http://stinkin-thinkin.com/2009/03/25/t ... too-smart/

"There are none too dumb for the AA program, but many are too smart."

Bullshit slogan of the day:
There are none too dumb for the AA program, but many are too smart.

Translation: Don’t question the absurdity of what you see, regardless of how batshit crazy it happens to be.

I'm not sure I'd interpret it exactly that way. Know how telemarketing firms research their scripts? One objective to minimize time spent with people too smart to just hang up. Another is to identify those with a propensity to just go along and do as they're told. I think it's like that. Even if you were completely unfamiliar w/ Stepcraft culture, can you imagine voluntarily sitting for more than about half a second past "but many are too smart?" I can't.

Anyway, Anne, please let me know before you go waining. Sounds like a lot of fun! Like a hay ride or something. Not as much fun as a yacht trip, but hey.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 04:39:16 PM »
This is why I always pretend to be stupid and compliant with telemarketers, right before I click on this (Warning: Ear rape!), put the phone right next to the speakers, and pump up the volume.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...