Author Topic: DEMOCRACY  (Read 3400 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« on: September 24, 2003, 01:27:00 AM »
here we go.

since i dont beleive in communism or most any other ism, i cant really say what anyone can and cant say. thats what fornits is about.  I do agree that it is getting old and needs to stop.  I have asked it to be kept elan in here, i dont know why so many go tit for tat. I go off on tangents just as anyone else does.

So i agree with the masses in wanting the hate posts to stop. if anyone else agree's please state so.

i will know if anyone is posting with several different names since i can see all i.p adresses even if you are anonymous, and i know how many diferent names people have here.

so cast your votes here in a democratic way and we will see.

if anyone does post with more then one name i.e vote more then once, i will delete it and call you out on it. and i will delete any bitter and boring arguements to start a new slate here.

SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Tatiana

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2003, 09:40:00 AM »
Syn, please stop the garbage from flowing in this site.  This is not what any of us should be wasting our time reading.  This would be an excellent site, which i'm sure more ppl would contribute to, if it wasn't full of all this filth.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »
If I had a nickel for everytime someone said they were gonna trace my ip number and prosecute me I'd be a millionare, wait a second, I am a millionare..
art is attempting to throw in the usually threats that other people use because what he is really trying to say he is speechless.
it seems I have insulted art to the max and he doesn't know whether he is coming or going.

So with tht said, bring it on Art.I have several lawyers at my disposal, the question is are you finacially able to go head to head with me?

You are an idiot Art, you are a jealous old man that envy's us.You are pissed because you cannot afford my lifestyle and wish you were me.

Oh and one more thing.When I post here, the IP address that shows up under my name is not mine, it is manipulated.There is no way on finding out the true ip address of me.Lots of luck you old fart.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2003, 09:56:00 AM »
Out of respect for Syn, I do agree with you in keeping this all Elan talk here.As you can see I was attacked by some cowards on the PC here and this huge argument commenced.

I told you I wont stop the racial content and I did, but aS YOU CAN SEE mARINA TOOK IT UPON HERSELF WITH tATIANA and started all the BS up again.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2003, 10:42:00 AM »
thank you very much.
Art wht the hell are you talking about? what kinda vote was that?
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2003, 05:12:00 PM »
you got my vote

Dark angel :tup:

Offline K1LL3R

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2003, 05:50:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2003, 08:13:00 PM »
dam art,, you beat me to it,,, any one that spews the kind  of hate nazi does needs to be flagged,, that way a simple assault,, or bar fight,, turns into a hate crime,, for me,, ill pull a dan,,,ive labeled him ,, and the other  cronies that follow,,{im still not convinced that theres more than 1}} as disrupters,, senrt here by elan to disrupt meaningful dialogue,, therefore every word they post is meaningless dribble,, is a shame that this site has been allowed to degenerate to those levels,, another resource bites the dust,, if syn can manage to control the hate,, and shit eating,, and all the otherinfantile posts,, this could be a good site,, as for  now,, is nuthin but a goof

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2003, 12:16:00 AM »
I just read through this thread quickly..

I think that it is time we call a family meeting.

LMAO!!!  :lol:

Paul St. John

Offline SyN

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2003, 01:51:00 AM »
bwahahahahahahaha...... ::bwahaha::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2003, 09:23:00 AM »
First of aLL I MADE THIS SITE WHAT IT IS TODAY.You people come here because you want to know what will show up next.I tell it like it is, I expose those assholes up at Elan and let it be known.
This site is all about telling it the way we see fit.Try telling it your way at elanalum or any other elan reslated website, those pansy's will delete it.Ken Zaretsky runs a pro elan site and has supported everything Elan had doen in the past and will continue to do so.
Fornits lets you say what you want and thats the beauty of it here.
Unfortunately you get some pro elaners come over here and get offended by the content that is posted here.Well you people dont belong here,you people are nothing but a bunch of pussies, and all you do is want to complain.
The people that complain here are the idots that were brainwashed by elan and have let the elan staff take control of their mind.
How does it feel knowing that you will be controled by Elan for the rest of your life?

I beat Elan at its own game when I was a resident.I manipulated my way through the program and came out on top.Elan tried to through everything at me saying that I would not amount to anything in life ect ect...well they are wrong, big time.I have made my life what it is today, I am successful in life and make lots $$$.

Elan loves to be in control and thats their first mission to a fresh face that gets admitted there.Unfortunately there are weak people out there that have been manipulated by elan and are coming to this site and getting all upset over what is posted here.

Well fuck you, you put yourseld in that position and now you have to deal with it.Go back to elan alum where you belong and kiss Ken's ass.we here at Fornits dont like elan and we wil let it be known.

There is aslo a bunch of rejects coming over here from time to close the doors.Art, Dan, Jakie "thorzine".Fuck all you, you people dont belong here,Obviously Jakie's site is so boring you come over here because this is by far the #1 elan site out there, or shall I say message board.

Artman, you are an asshole.You are nothing but a weak old man who has a huge yellow stripe painted on his back.You old coward, you talk so much bullshit you can smell it a mile away.Fuck you and get a life.

You sit here and complain about nazi said this, nazi said that, who gives a fuck.You are just a little frightened old man and type nothing but bullshit here.

Offline Marina

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2003, 10:24:00 AM »
First of all, I believe that everybody is entitled to have an opinion, even If that opinion is different than yours.
   Elan didn't teach me to be a sensitive person, actually, Elan taught me the exact opposite: It taught me what prejudice and humilliation feel like. Nazi's no different than the ignorant staff members that like to degrade the residents, whether it's for their racial/economical/religious background or their History.
   Of course whoever feels offended by nazi's comments are entitled to react, they've been degraded enough in Elan.
   Peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2003, 10:50:00 AM »
Who givs a fuck what you think......

Offline SyN

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2003, 12:05:00 PM »
i do want to hear what she has to say about the program. Marina please stop feeding the fire, nazi please leave marina the fuk alone. Lets all go back to bashing the program we were all in.
SyN

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
DEMOCRACY
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2003, 01:16:00 PM »
Sounds good to me SYN.
aloow me to make the first comment,Marty Kruglik sucks assholes and fucks rubber dicks....