Author Topic: Dr. Phil did use Aspen again  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Dr. Phil did use Aspen again
« on: May 24, 2010, 11:00:34 AM »
Dr. Phil used Turn-about Ranch as a threat against two ordinary daughters of an two out of control parents.

I have to say:

1. Drinking - no problem as long as the percentage is below 16.5. The parents in the neighborhood should start working for a change in the laws so they can arrange safe bag-parties where the amount of alcohol is controlled by the parents in dialogue with their children.

2. Using Xanax. That is what happens once you limit the access to alcohol. Then the teens reach for whatever gives them the same affect as alcohol.

3. Driving. Before they have conclude the rite of passage where every teenager test the limits with alcohol, then there should be no driving at all.

I cannot see the problems those parents in the show face. Holding Turn-about Ranch up as something to be scared off, is properly correct in many ways because it is a scary place. But shouldn't places like Turn-about  be used for kids with problems?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 9403390

• View Profile
Re: Dr. Phil did use Aspen again
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 08:48:58 PM »
Ive read on here some pretty disturbing allegations about turn about ranch. I also saw one of be brat camps a scene where they tied 2 girls together for the day. Maybe the producers of this TV show are not aware of what happens. Has anyone written to the show?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »