Author Topic: Falsly accused  (Read 1302 times)

Offline maruska

• View Profile
Falsly accused
« on: May 22, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »
I know this is old, but I think still interesting....and telling...

http://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-sea ... 52493.html

Our best friends' daughter is 15, and recently sent away to school for teens with severe problems. We are now in a SERIOUS situation because she has accused my husband of molesting her. My husband is INNOCCENT! But in these times, and this type of crime, you are GUILTY until PROVEN INNOCCENT. Which as parents ourselves, we have to admit, we might feel the same, if the situation were on us. Our two families have been close for over 10 years, and before she left for her "new school" we were involved with trying to help her. We don't understand why she is doing this to our families, and unfortunately, feel we should be taking pre-cautions to protect ourselves, and our children, from my husband being falsly arrested. Help!

In reply to why haven't we contacted an attorney, we plan to tomorrow. The situation came about in November, after the girl started sending home letters accusing everyone from her stepbrothers, to my husband, to some un-named person who she allegedly slept with for heroin. At that time, no one put much belief into it, because she's bi-polar and we thought she was trying to do anything and everything to get out and come home. Including her therapists' at school. It escalated this past Friday evening, when her mother called and said she has to believe her daughter, and she will tell anyone with children to stay away from us. I guess we're still in shock, and don't quite know what to do. We feel our lives and the lives of so many have or will be ruined by a seriously messed up kid....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »