Author Topic: TCK Lives on!  (Read 13039 times)

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
Re: TCK Lives on!
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2010, 08:32:08 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
To finish answering your question inculcated about the ring.
The ring was for residents who either commited acts of violence, like attack another resident. That was the only purpose it was for and the staff started abusing it by using it as an excuse over time for alot less infractions committed by a resident. Corner people who throw stuff arounf the room, or kicked out a window, or ripped down production were sent into the ring. There was once this girl who got booked in the dorms many namy times on a daily basis and the rest of the females grew tired of it, so one day staff decided to throw her in the ring, so that every female in the dorm that wanted to get in the ring with her could. Again, this was yet another example of abuse of power by staff. The girl who disrupted the dorm at night was a minor that did not want to be at elan and wanted elan to discharge her because she was not 18 and could sign out. So forcing her to face 15 other women in a ring would be something I would expect from a street gang, not a self help program like elan. The staff do not give two fucks about any resident when they are not being funded to keep them there. If a resident were to run away from there, elan would accept all collect calls made by the runaway at any given time of the day, and convince them to give themselves up all in the name of money. Hell, they wont even allow former residents that were nongrads or not to set foot on their property to visit elan, all because they are no longer being paid to talk to them.
Elan is not a program to help troubled teens, yet it is a place where people learn to become more vindictive and mind fuck those who oppose you. There is a hidden message in elans purpose and that is "Do what you want to that is not right, but do not get caught at doing so". Elan teaches you to be more sneaky and more vindictive towards people by getting back at those by narcing them out, or getting them in trouble for anything.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
DannyB II wrote:
Very accurate portrayal of the evolution of the ring. Marty felt it could be used in just about any circumstance and made this known in many Director meeting. Marty was my Director at E-5 and I was talking with him one day about some guilt I never copped to, (this was after I had graduated and was staff) I told him that a resident had stepped in front of me as a provoking jester after a football game in the kitchen at Elan 3. We (E-5) had just beaten E-3/7 and this guy was pissed (natural), well I told him, "to get the fuck out of my way" but he would not so I just moved by him, well we exchanged a few more words and that was it. Well after I told Marty this, he came back with well I would have thrown the both of you in the ring and shot you down. I looked at him and said why, " it was after a football game tempers were flaring and nothing happened but some words". He did not care. Marty was a stubborn sick fuck who by his own admission really, "did not care" if it made any sense to put someone in the ring or not. Not that in the rational world did it ever rise to the merits.  

Danny

You are being 100% truthful Danny?  Did you forget any details?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2010, 05:52:55 PM »
Quote from: "elanasshole"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
To finish answering your question inculcated about the ring.
The ring was for residents who either commited acts of violence, like attack another resident. That was the only purpose it was for and the staff started abusing it by using it as an excuse over time for alot less infractions committed by a resident. Corner people who throw stuff arounf the room, or kicked out a window, or ripped down production were sent into the ring. There was once this girl who got booked in the dorms many namy times on a daily basis and the rest of the females grew tired of it, so one day staff decided to throw her in the ring, so that every female in the dorm that wanted to get in the ring with her could. Again, this was yet another example of abuse of power by staff. The girl who disrupted the dorm at night was a minor that did not want to be at elan and wanted elan to discharge her because she was not 18 and could sign out. So forcing her to face 15 other women in a ring would be something I would expect from a street gang, not a self help program like elan. The staff do not give two fucks about any resident when they are not being funded to keep them there. If a resident were to run away from there, elan would accept all collect calls made by the runaway at any given time of the day, and convince them to give themselves up all in the name of money. Hell, they wont even allow former residents that were nongrads or not to set foot on their property to visit elan, all because they are no longer being paid to talk to them.
Elan is not a program to help troubled teens, yet it is a place where people learn to become more vindictive and mind fuck those who oppose you. There is a hidden message in elans purpose and that is "Do what you want to that is not right, but do not get caught at doing so". Elan teaches you to be more sneaky and more vindictive towards people by getting back at those by narcing them out, or getting them in trouble for anything.

DannyB II wrote:
Very accurate portrayal of the evolution of the ring. Marty felt it could be used in just about any circumstance and made this known in many Director meeting. Marty was my Director at E-5 and I was talking with him one day about some guilt I never copped to, (this was after I had graduated and was staff) I told him that a resident had stepped in front of me as a provoking jester after a football game in the kitchen at Elan 3. We (E-5) had just beaten E-3/7 and this guy was pissed (natural), well I told him, "to get the fuck out of my way" but he would not so I just moved by him, well we exchanged a few more words and that was it. Well after I told Marty this, he came back with well I would have thrown the both of you in the ring and shot you down. I looked at him and said why, " it was after a football game tempers were flaring and nothing happened but some words". He did not care. Marty was a stubborn sick fuck who by his own admission really, "did not care" if it made any sense to put someone in the ring or not. Not that in the rational world did it ever rise to the merits.  

Danny

You are being 100% truthful Danny?  Did you forget any details?

As much as I could from 30 years ago but ya I do remember that conversation very well.

Danny

P.S. Please make sure we are being real here with our questions. I am not interested in playing games, Thank You.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 28, 2010, 06:07:03 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 02:00:55 PM by clitoritis »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2010, 06:25:13 PM »
Post by clitoritis
Did you ever see Martin L Kruglik, Joe Ricci or Jeffrey Gottleib do the following:
1: Beat students
Danny wrote:
Yes, Joe Ricci and Peter McCann

2: Rape students

NO none....

3: Send students to the ring

All of them.

4. Verbally abuse staff

Joe Ricci and Peter McCann.

Offline clitoritis

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2010, 06:36:03 PM »
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 01:59:58 PM by clitoritis »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2010, 08:21:25 PM »
I am wrong in thinking that clitoritis, and the Elan Reporter are both the same person?

I have seen you do this in the past with multiple personalities, for the sake of creating entertainment, and advancement of your causes whatever they might be..

I am even pretty sure, that in the past, you have attacked the shit out of me, on these very board, only so you could come in under regular username, and defend me.. which was quite flattering..LOL

It is funny, and you are intelligent, and a master strategist.. almost like that Russel, guy, on the survivor show, even though you are probably less of a dick then him. LOL

All the same, is all this shit really necessary.  I know it s fun, but danny is being very forthcoming with answers, and I;m not sure how necessary it is.  You are like a hound, and are good at sniffing out bullshit, but I think you might be wasting your talents, on him, because he'll probably just tell you whatever you want to know, and you'll probably get a lot further just by asking him.

I could see why you would resent him.  You never game in.  He did. You suffered at the hands of people like him, and could not do anything about it at the time.  Now you can.

But He knows he made bad decisions.  You don t have to convince him of this.. It's already been established on all sides.  Of course, there is nothing he can do to change it... but he is here, I think with good intentions.

So, if you re gonna fucking with him, you might as well come right out and say that you are onl;y doing it for the sake of vengeance.

Busting him up for pleasure,

but you re not achieiving anything else. He agrees with everyone here, and of course, he's not perfect, but I think he is here to contribute what he can.

Not trying to tell anyone what to do, or be a know-it-all or anything.. Just my 2 cents..

Paul

Offline elanasshole

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2010, 08:31:42 PM »
You may or may not know Danny has a history of fucking up survivor websites and trying to dictate what does on.  When he first came to fornits he had the attitude of, "There is a new sheriff in town."  It got him in allot of trouble.  I'm surprised you're singing a different tune all of a sudden over the last day or two Paul St. John.  You were not happy with Danny now you're kissing Danny's ass.  Stay on one side of the fence please.  Danny is the devil on fornits you should never trust him.  He has burnt so many people.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2010, 09:48:25 PM »
Time will tell.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2010, 09:55:19 PM »
He really can t burn me much through a computer screen.

Though, I am curious.. Do you have any idea what happenned between him and MattHoffman.  Matt seems to be a really good guy.

I wonder if it was just a personality clash or more.

Paul

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2010, 12:12:28 AM »

Quote from: "elanasshole"
You may or may not know Danny has a history of fucking up survivor websites and trying to dictate what does on.  When he first came to fornits he had the attitude of, "There is a new sheriff in town."  It got him in allot of trouble.  I'm surprised you're singing a different tune all of a sudden over the last day or two Paul St. John.  You were not happy with Danny now you're kissing Danny's ass.  Stay on one side of the fence please.  Danny is the devil on fornits you should never trust him.  He has burnt so many people.

Mark com'on we all had a hand in burning everybody, you have just always expected me to roll at a different level and I did not want to. I have always wanted to be related to as a regular resident of a TC and when that did not happen here and else where, well believe it or not I was confused emotionally, even though intellectually I knew why. I just did not feel that I was really a staff person at such a young age.
Well I am all done fighting this battle, you folks (Elanians) have told me repeatedly you don't care, I'm still looked as the instrument that caused your pain. I get it and I will not hopefully forget it. You certainly have earned this respect.
I am somebody who wishes no one here any more pain. I know I have fought with you (Elanians) said things in anger and so forth, probably will say more things (just will not be about all things doing with Elan) in the mix of a debate.  
Here is the thing though I am not going anywhere, I will be here on fornits. I can only hope in time we can share the same space.

Danny

Offline Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2010, 02:56:25 AM »
Putting Marty on a buffalo was a GREAT accomplishment, Danny.  I helped TCK achieve his lifelong dream.  The dream ended abruptly, however, when he fucked the buffalo to death.

By the way, I have escaped from Kruglik Kamp!  Don't know how often I'll be around -- I work crazy hours, but a happy hi yuh yuh yuh to all!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2010, 03:15:13 PM »
Hello asssistant, glad to see you found your way back. Thats a real shame about TCK's buffalo, now TCK has been using another buffalo to drag uncompliant residents down #5 road and teaching them about the hi yuh yuh. Then they are thrown into the ring where they have to face alot of IMR warriors in a beating of their life. TCK's tolerance of being uncompliant has wore thin and he is dealing with the uncompliant expeditiously so another uprising does not happen.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Seems the only person BESIDES Danny that is crying is you Sharon
Maybe you should be a bit more humble. After all .. Wasnt it you that created a shitstorm with your tantrums ? At least Danny isnt posting anyone's pictures,email addy,phone numbers,address. He hasnt offered up anyone's IP's
Here you are attacking someone else as if your side of the street were tidy'd up
You are a SLOB of a person
If your life is so good
Maybe you could post something positive
Instead of the usual personal attacks

Right...  Because you always have such nice things to say to everybody.

Paul

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2010, 05:10:28 PM »
Paul
This will be the only response you are going to get from me.
Sharon and Mark have more than earned the harsh words from me. Either you werent around when it started,or you were pretending to be someone else. (very common practice here)
I have not been a participant here in a very long time and only recently came back to defend myself,and to expose the liars for what they really are
NOTHING
I wont bore you with all of the crap these 2 pulled but I will tell you that we have all witnessed Sharon and her unstable temper tantrums,and Mark's blatant lies.
Suffice to say I handled this problem,unfortunately Fornits was the victim of these small people's temper tantrums.
This is nothing more than a time waste for me as I pass the time of day on a very slow Friday. In effect I have had a pretty good time laughing at,and exposing the many lies that are told daily.
they want to make this about something else
jewish
ex-staffer
big bad Art
Which is all good. Thats what children do when they are caught,and cannot substantiate their own lies. I think its a CRIME to have Sharon play mommy to a dog,much less children. Mark has been cheating and lying to protect himself from the IRS, but I corrected that for him. I may even get a reward LOL.. Will donate to a charity if that actually happens. But even if it doesnt, Mark should have learned @ 50 yrs old not to lie,cheat and steal. I only helped him learn that
I hope this clears up any misinformation that these 2 and their 4-5 Screen names are trying to play. I find it very funny,but sad at the same time.
But thats what I have come to expect from sick people.
Paul.. I wish you well
A

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010, 02:35:26 AM »
Paul,
  Some ppl just are so full of themselves that they actually believe ppl give two shits about their mentally abusive behavior and stupid words of wisdom. I have learned the monster will spew nasty words all his completely miserable life due to fact he is an ignorant mother fucker. I believe half of us just ignore him at this point. trully the jackass does not even bother me anymore because I reflect on the source. The source is nothing but an ex staffer trying to dislodge half of us. He seems to attack the goodness in everyone because he is such a miserable fuck stuck with a completely stupid woman in his life because no good woman would catch themselves dead with him. As I sat two days on a wonderful vacation he spews to himself...it trully is comical watching him smack his own head against the wall over and over again. No one responds to him Paul, and really if you do he will attack you too. You are too nice of a person to allow this mental case to suck you into his web of lies and trap you into a confrontation. Just allow the the tyrant to continue to make his true colors shine...We all just let him go on and on because it clearly shows his mental disorders...... And always remember he is well trained he was after all a ex staff member of Elan, right there shows his character. He claims he knows ppl so well, but shit I have not seen the son of a bitch of over 20 plus years, and there was a reason I kicked his ass to the curb to begin with. Trust me he trully has noone of importance in his life. All the good ppl he hurt ran for cover years ago. We all love watching him spin his wheels, because he is so unstable. Let him spew it makes no sense anyways. Peace out Paul.... :nods:  :nods:  :peace:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran