Author Topic: Junk Joke prompts beating at Miami airport  (Read 3313 times)

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
Re: Junk Joke prompts beating at Miami airport
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 01:47:34 AM »
This is an utterly false argument. The equipment in use is low intensity grey scale x-ray. It will not show tissue in detail, only hard reflective object.  such as hard plastics,metal, glass ,all else is just , visually, grey mass.
I do agree, however,with the psycopathy of the T.S.A. It was and is a huge welfare program, where diversity is king. lest you forget, diversity includes incompetence and graft and corruption. Mostly, diversity means race allocation. Myself, I'm a monoculturalist. The T.S.A. and it's bastard parent, the department of home-made security , is pure wasteful theater. And the enemy knows it. There are services, such as the coasties, or customs enforcement, or office of export control,even agriculture, who have proud traditions, and who have now been politicized into limbo. What a world, but it's the one you wanted. No soldiers,no miners, no rednecks, no cops, no folk like me. What a grand illusion. J.O.M.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 10:55:42 AM »
It is security theater.  The public wants to feel safe, so the government makes them feel safe.  Whether they are actually safer is irrelevant.  You're right.  If somebody is determined to pull off an attack, they will find a way.  I'm not sure I agree with you that the full body scanners do not show tissue (or genitals for that matter).  Take a look at these photos:

There are loads more on the web.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 09:18:00 AM »
well if people would stop blowing people up and respect life they would not have to do that. it sucks dont like it either.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline justonemore

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 05:07:12 PM »
Psy... ya got me. checking those images, I was surprised. the eqiupment i trained on had nowhere near the image quality depicted.( it's been a few years of course.) Questions that arise are rads, cumulative exposure, effect. longitudinally. A more accurate term is rem, and one of my men, being a former navy nuke , had his own personal rem meter. But's neither here nor there. He brought it in because we were working with placarded equipment that wasn't placarded.. Yes he got his big self in trouble for doing it,( more for knowing) and i got my cracker self in trouble for defending him. Sometimes, it's hell to win. but worth it. Had to dig that guy out of more than one fight, and him a former seal,and we won, even against "big jimmy, the jersey giant" former combat engineer.(amazing, ain't it?) Worth every minute, and all the bruises. Cop warren saved us all. No paper, and all the men shook hands, even became buddies. Nothing like those guys, miss 'em terribly. Cop warren was a former Miami patrol seargent, and as loose a cannon as you could wish. A lunatic, dangerous, and a hell of a good man, when things got tight. But, that's another story.
here's the real one. My team, and most all the adjacent teams, had one goal, one mission. It's simple. We were charged with the responsibility of defending air travel as as a primary facet of an open society. We believe in that, so that's what we'll defend. we were charged with life-safety, and for us that was 1-0-1. Cain't say much, but mission compromised by philosophy.
Look to times square, and see the total systemic failure, and the terrible ensuant risk. Look hard, and in the corners of belief, see the failure.
Be angry, and be wary, pay attention. J.O.M.