Author Topic: Junk Joke prompts beating at Miami airport  (Read 3316 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Junk Joke prompts beating at Miami airport
« on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:57 AM »
Poor little guy.  ;D

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat ... 71929.html

Suspicious Package: TSA Worker Jailed After Junk Joke
MIA worker assaults colleague who made crack at genitalia after walk through machine
By WILLARD SHEPARD and BRIAN HAMACHER

Perhaps the new airport body scanners are a bit too revealing.

A TSA worker in Miami was arrested for aggravated battery after police say he attacked a colleague who'd made fun of his small genitalia after he walked through one of the new high-tech security scanners during a recent training session.

Rolando Negrin, 44, was busted for assault after things got ugly at Miami International Airport between Negrin and some of his fellow Transportation Security Administration workers on Tuesday.

Sources say Negrin stepped into the machine during the training session and became embarrassed and angry when a supervisor started cracking jokes about his manhood, made visible by the new machine.

According to the police report, Negron confronted one of his co-workers in an employee parking lot, where he hit him with a police baton on the arm and back.

"[Negron] then told victim to kneel down and say 'your sorry,'" the report reads. "Victim stated he was in fear and complied with [Negron]."

Negron was arrested the next day when he arrived for work. He told police he had been made fun of by coworkers on a daily basis.

"[Negron] stated he could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind," the report reads.

Negrin was arrested and booked into Miami-Dade County Jail. His arrest photo (above) shows him wearing his blue TSA shirt at the time of the arrest.

The attack may be the first piece of proof that the new scanners may be leaving too little to the imagination.

The $170,000 machines, which were introduced last year, took some heat from fliers who weren't quite ready to show their bod to government employees.

But if this latest incident is any indication, the scanners sound like good news for anti-terrorism and bad news for less-than-average men.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Junk Joke prompts beating at Miami airport
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 11:00:32 AM »
YOU KNOW ANNE THIS ACTUALLY RAISES A GOOD POINT. CAN PEOPLE PUSH SOMEONE TO DO SOMETHING BAD LIKE THAT. I THINK SO. DAILY JOKES CAN BUILD INTO A BAD EXPERENCE. I THINK REALLY MENTAL TORMENTING IS WORSE THAT ACT OF GETTING HIT. STAY LONGER. I DO NOT FEEL THE GUY WAS WRONG IN BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF THE OTHER ONE. THEY SAY WORDS LIKE (AND THEY ARE ONLY WORDS TO PROVE MY POIINT) NIGGER,JEW, CUNT, LITTLE DICK, BEANIER ARE ACTUALLY HATE CRIME WORDS. BOY LAST YEAR I KNOW WAS ARRESTED FOR SAYING LITTLE DICK BEANIER. THEY DID NOT ARREST THE OTHER GUY THAT HIT HIM. WHAT DOES ONE ACTUALLY HAVE TO DO TO STOP ONGOING TORMENTIN? IT SEEMS POLICES DO NOT STOP ANYTHING UNTIL SOMETHINGBAD HAPPENS.

WHO STICKS UP FOR THE WRONG PEOPLE START IN LIFE? IF THE OTHER GUY DID NOT MAKE FUN OF THAT MANS DICK THIS NEVER WOULD OF GONE THAT FAR. DO YOU THINK THE MAN WILL GET OUT OF BEATIN THE SHIT OUT OF DUDE? I THINK SO. LEAST I THINK HE SHOULD ANYWAYS.

OH AND ANOTHER THING OFF TOPIC HERE AM I NOT SUPPOSE TO BE USING CAP LOCK?
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 11:04:20 AM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
THEY SAY WORDS LIKE (AND THEY ARE ONLY WORDS TO PROVE MY POIINT) NIGGER,JEW, CUNT, LITTLE DICK, BEANIER ARE ACTUALLY HATE CRIME WORDS.

Oh please!!  There's a big difference between bigotry and just being an asshole in general.  Calling someone "tiny dick" is not a hate crime, fer chrissakes.

OH AND ANOTHER THING OFF TOPIC HERE AM I NOT SUPPOSE TO BE USING CAP LOCK?

Just catching on to that are ya?  Yeah, it means you're yelling.  Not to mention it makes it incredibly difficult to read.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 12:09:30 PM »
Yes caught it finally. ok so why isnt tiny dick a bigot term in your opinnion. i think tiny dick is a instigator term. same direction as the other words. just like a way to condesend. people call me little girl as a way of pointing out i am not as old and so called seasoned as you all. i dont care but another girl night. see.  it is to spark a reaction.  terms nigger, jew, tiny dick , dick weed, lesbo, gaylick, etc all force a reaction. that is why they are said to begin with to force someone to react. people force people to react all day long for real. people point out weakness and there she goes all day long. i think the guy had a right to beat the shit out of dude.

just like i think people need to grow up and stop purpossely instigating others like that. there will never be peace if terms are tolerated.

for example: i called you names before i have whole story. people need whole story or it hurts others. then everyone feels bad and nothin good comes of it ever. see my point. i did it to spark reaction and it was not a nice reaction but reaction all the same. omfg i just twisted my brain explaining that to you. got to go eat be back later.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 12:24:06 PM »
Yes caught it finally. ok so why isnt tiny dick a bigot term in your opinnion.

Because you're not commenting on someone's race, gender, religion etc.  

i think tiny dick is a instigator term. same direction as the other words. just like a way to condesend. people call me little girl as a way of pointing out i am not as old and so called seasoned as you all.

We have the right not to be discriminated against, but we do not have the right to never be offended or hurt by things people say.

i dont care but another girl night. see.  it is to spark a reaction.  terms nigger, jew, tiny dick , dick weed, lesbo, gaylick, etc all force a reaction. that is why they are said to begin with to force someone to react. people force people to react all day long for real.

No, no one forces anyone to react.  We either react or we don't.  It's called personal responsibility.

people point out weakness and there she goes all day long. i think the guy had a right to beat the shit out of dude.

Ok.

just like i think people need to grow up and stop purpossely instigating others like that. there will never be peace if terms are tolerated.

Ok.

for example: i called you names before i have whole story. people need whole story or it hurts others. then everyone feels bad and nothin good comes of it ever. see my point. i did it to spark reaction and it was not a nice reaction but reaction all the same. omfg i just twisted my brain explaining that to you. got to go eat be back later.

Welcome to the big, bad world sweetie. ;-)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2010, 12:53:43 PM »
as i eat this ham sandwich i am thinking a few things here

ok got the bigot terms thing, you got point there on that one.

as for the being resposible not to react i dont agree. here is my reasoning ....first off people can only take so much mentally they are going to snap per example the guy did.

yes people should brush things off but some cannot.

and yes the world sucks a lot

and guess we disagree i think the guy had a right to stomp the shit out of his nasty rasty mouthed co worker. the employer i think is liable to if he did nothing to stop the taunt comments.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2010, 01:02:55 PM »

as for the being resposible not to react i dont agree. here is my reasoning ....first off people can only take so much mentally they are going to snap per example the guy did.

People choose how to react.  If what you're saying is true I should be able to kill somebody and get away it if he made me mad enough.  After all, I wouldn't be responsible.  He started it.  Right?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2010, 01:10:30 PM »
Quote from: "psy"

People choose how to react.  If what you're saying is true I should be able to kill somebody and get away it if he made me mad enough.  After all, I wouldn't be responsible.  He started it.  Right?
ya actually depending on what he did to you to start it. thats if you were mentally insiane to begin with than ya. however i see your point to but in this case i think he had a right. daily torment is bad stuff. why should the bully always come out on top. i think the bulling attitude needs to stop and yes people got a right to physical stop this to. laws do not protect innocent people but have nerve to put in jail when they take action. world cant have it both ways i think. yes i feel you got right to kill someone fucking with your life. if the fucking causes great pains yes. if it slightly inconvences you no. but if it trashes or makes you go mental yeah. people go mental all the time that are normal over all due to peole messing around with them.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 01:11:36 PM »
oh and the key word in that article was he lost his mind....see my point...he went mental.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2010, 01:15:17 PM »
ya actually depending on what he did to you to start it.

Thankfully, the law does not agree with you.

i think the bulling attitude needs to stop and yes people got a right to physical stop this to.

You might feel that way, but it's not based in reality.  Nobody has the right to physically assault someone for being teased or taunted.  Sure, it sucks....but that's life in the big city.

laws do not protect innocent people but have nerve to put in jail when they take action.

Ummmm, yeah.  That's how  a civilized society works.

yes i feel you got right to kill someone fucking with your life. if the fucking causes great pains yes.

Again, thankfully the law is not in agreement with you.

but if it trashes or makes you go mental yeah. people go mental all the time that are normal over all due to peole messing around with them.

And they're incarcerated for it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 01:24:25 PM »
yes i feel you got right to kill someone fucking with your life. if the fucking causes great pains yes. if it slightly inconvences you no.
Who gets to decide what constitutes "great pains" vs. "inconvences?"
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 01:25:46 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
yes i feel you got right to kill someone fucking with your life. if the fucking causes great pains yes. if it slightly inconvences you no.
Who gets to decide what constitutes "great pains" vs. "inconvences?"
good question i will reflect on this and get back to you....right now i am thinking the court decides or a shrink or both.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »
oh and the key word in that article was he lost his mind....see my point...he went mental.
No.  He got angry.  He was aware of what he was doing and was aware intellectually that it was illegal.  That's basically the test.  It's only "insanity" if a person believes, for example, that the guy was an evil alien (and thus beating up an evil alien would be a good thing).  There used to be an "irresistible impulse" defense (what you're talking about) but after Hinkley shot Reagan and got away with it Congress abolished the defense federally.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... le+impulse

Only a handful of states currently allow the Irresistible Impulse defense, but it's only as a supplement to regular batshit insane.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 02:10:11 PM »
Yes caught it finally. ok so why isnt tiny dick a bigot term in your opinnion. i think tiny dick is a instigator term. same direction as the other words. just like a way to condesend. people call me little girl as a way of pointing out i am not as old and so called seasoned as you all. i dont care but another girl night. see.  it is to spark a reaction.  terms nigger, jew, tiny dick , dick weed, lesbo, gaylick, etc all force a reaction. that is why they are said to begin with to force someone to react. people force people to react all day long for real. people point out weakness and there she goes all day long. i think the guy had a right to beat the shit out of dude.

I agree; fightin' words is fightin' words...it's subjective.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 02:13:11 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
People choose how to react. If what you're saying is true I should be able to kill somebody and get away it if he made me mad enough. After all, I wouldn't be responsible. He started it. Right?
In some cases first degree murder should be condoned, yes.