Yes
3 (18.8%)
No
4 (25%)
Just Sharon, Art, and their sockpuppets
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 06, 2010, 12:17:33 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?  (Read 6781 times)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 01:53:41 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "iJust"
Quote from: "RavingMad"
DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER.
But they are to blame.  They're to blame for 80% of the drama around here and they're also to blame for creating the mess that resulted in Fornits being offline for a month.  Granted that was mostly Art's fault, but your mother knew she would provoke art by posting that picture. Hell.  As I understand it her last site was shut down due to that exact picture.  She knew what Art would do in response and she counted on that.  She counted on Art attacking Fornits because attacking Fornits is like punching a bear and she knew that.  Why fight directly when you can get somebody else to fight for you?  She wanted Art to get mauled.  Unfortunately Art got lucky and as a result the site was offline for a month.  Maybe she counted on that, maybe she didn't, but she's ultimately responsible -- and instead of shutting the hell up and deciding to maybe take a break and sort things out, she's continued the drama.  She is not a child.  She can ignore words.  Instead she chooses to blather her crap all over the forum and the rest of the forum is sick of it.  I don't think she knows how to stop.  I think she likes the drama and can't imagine life without it.  I think peace scares her.  I think she likes the attention because she knows no other kind.

:notworthy:  :notworthy:
OH STFU YOU ALSO HAD YOUR LITTLE EVENTS ON HERE. OH HOW THE MIGHTY ALWAYS FORGETS THEIR PARTS. CRAZY BITCH YOU ARE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 01:58:37 PM »
That Psy, he's such a quilty dude! LOL

Hey RM, here's a solution for you.

:boycott:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 02:02:45 PM »
OH STFU YOU ALSO HAD YOUR LITTLE EVENTS ON HERE. OH HOW THE MIGHTY ALWAYS FORGETS THEIR PARTS. CRAZY BITCH YOU ARE

What??  Sorry, not big enough.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 02:10:39 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
That Psy, he's such a quilty dude! LOL

Hey RM, here's a solution for you.

:boycott:
WHY SHOULD I BOYCOTT FORNITS THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A FREE SITE, LEAST THAT IS WHAT YOU CLAIM. OH I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED EVENTUALLY FOR NOT AGREEING WITH THE MIGHTY GINGER AND MIKE. GO GET SMACKED AROUND BY ANOTHER MAN AND LEAVE PROFESSIONAL WORK TO PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE LADY WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?? NEITHER OF YOU DID RIGHT THING AT ALL TODAY. COMPASSION IS SO FAR AWAY. HOW ABOUT SOME KIND WORDS? OH THAT IS RIGHT WE ARE ALL BENEATH YOU ARENT WE. YOU ARE A FAKE. SHIT I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU ALWAYS CALLED MY MOM WHEN YOU NEEDED SOMETHING WHEN YOUR LITTLE BULLSHIT SITE WAS DOWN ACTED LIKE A GOOD FRIEND. DID YOU EVEN CALL HER TODAY TO SEE HOW SHE WAS? NO CUZ I AM AT HOME WITH HER. YOU BUILT A NEST OF BULLSHIT THEN GOT THE NERVE TO BLAME ART AND MOM. LADY GO INTO THERAPY AND GET YOURSELF TOGETHER FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO GUIDE OTHERS. DRUGS, DRINKING, DOMESTIC ABUSE GOOD WORK LADY. WHERES YOUR KIDS DURING THIS ALL? YOUR DYSFUNCTIONAL BULLSHIT IN ALLOWING YOUR LITTLE CLICK TO TAKE OVER IS IRRESPONSIBLE. I THINK YOU OWE SOME MASSIVE APOLOGIZES TO ALL YOUR POSTERS TELL THEM HOW TRULY FAKE YOU AND PSY ARE.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 02:15:35 PM »
WHY SHOULD I BOYCOTT FORNITS THIS IS SUPPOSE TO BE A FREE SITE, LEAST THAT IS WHAT YOU CLAIM.

She didn't say you had to.  It's an option.  You really seem to dislike it here so it would seem an appropriate suggestion to make.

OH I KNOW I WILL GET BANNED EVENTUALLY FOR NOT AGREEING WITH THE MIGHTY GINGER AND MIKE

No you won't and you know that, which is why you continue to spew out your verbal vomit.

GO GET SMACKED AROUND BY ANOTHER MAN AND LEAVE PROFESSIONAL WORK TO PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE. YOU ARE A COMPLETE FAILURE LADY WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE?? NEITHER OF YOU DID RIGHT THING AT ALL TODAY. COMPASSION IS SO FAR AWAY. HOW ABOUT SOME KIND WORDS? OH THAT IS RIGHT WE ARE ALL BENEATH YOU ARENT WE. YOU ARE A FAKE. SHIT I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU ALWAYS CALLED MY MOM WHEN YOU NEEDED SOMETHING WHEN YOUR LITTLE BULLSHIT SITE WAS DOWN ACTED LIKE A GOOD FRIEND. DID YOU EVEN CALL HER TODAY TO SEE HOW SHE WAS? NO CUZ I AM AT HOME WITH HER.

So, your mother's well being is Ginger's responsibility??

YOU BUILT A NEST OF BULLSHIT THEN GOT THE NERVE TO BLAME ART AND MOM.

As well she should.

LADY GO INTO THERAPY AND GET YOURSELF TOGETHER FIRST BEFORE YOU TRY TO GUIDE OTHERS. DRUGS, DRINKING, DOMESTIC ABUSE GOOD WORK LADY. WHERES YOUR KIDS DURING THIS ALL? YOUR DYSFUNCTIONAL BULLSHIT IN ALLOWING YOUR LITTLE CLICK TO TAKE OVER IS IRRESPONSIBLE. I THINK YOU OWE SOME MASSIVE APOLOGIZES TO ALL YOUR POSTERS TELL THEM HOW TRULY FAKE YOU AND PSY ARE.

Your screen name suits you well.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2010, 02:19:06 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
the "Art & Sharon Show" forum.  

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :notworthy:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2010, 02:25:53 PM »
the "Art & Sharon Show" forum.  

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :notworthy:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
OH SO FUCKEN MESSED IN THE HEAD YOU ARE LADY. SIDE WITH EVERYONE WHEN CONVIENT YOU KISS ASS. PUCKER UP SUCK HER ASS SOME MORE BET GINGER LOVES IT.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2010, 02:28:27 PM »
ANNIE CANT THINK FOR HERSELF SHE NEEDS TO BE GUIDED..I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SENSIBLY WRITTEN BY HER TO BEGIN WITH. STUPID BITCH NEEDS TO BE LEAD HER WHOLE LIFE I AM SURE. CAN YOU SPELL ALONE OR DOES GINGER APPROVE IT FIRST FOR YOU.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »
ANNIE CANT THINK FOR HERSELF SHE NEEDS TO BE GUIDED..I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING SENSIBLY WRITTEN BY HER TO BEGIN WITH. STUPID BITCH NEEDS TO BE LEAD HER WHOLE LIFE I AM SURE. CAN YOU SPELL ALONE OR DOES GINGER APPROVE IT FIRST FOR YOU.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :beat:  :beat:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :beat:  :beat:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:
DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PLAY WITH SOMEONE MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU? YOU MIGHT SPRAIN A FINGER OR A BRAIN CELL OR SOMETHING. THROW A HIP OUT I AM CONCERNED FOR YOU OLD LADY. GO KNIT SOME BLANKETS OR SOMETHING USEFUL CUZ YOUR OPINION SUCK DONKEY DICK TO ME.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »

DO YOU REALLY NEED TO PLAY WITH SOMEONE MUCH YOUNGER THAN YOU? YOU MIGHT SPRAIN A FINGER OR A BRAIN CELL OR SOMETHING. THROW A HIP OUT I AM CONCERNED FOR YOU OLD LADY. GO KNIT SOME BLANKETS OR SOMETHING USEFUL CUZ YOUR OPINION SUCK DONKEY DICK TO ME.

:ftard:  :ftard:  :ftard:  :ftard:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :beat:  :beat:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2010, 02:40:47 PM »
OH SO YOU MAKE FUN OF MY MOTHER YOU SPINELESS JERK. IF NOT MISTAKEN DID SHE NOT ASK FOR HER POSTINGS AND ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED?

Yeah, and about 5 minutes later she changed her mind.  Huge fuckin surprise that was.

YOU ARE A SPINELESS TOAD. YOUR SUPERIOR ASS RUNS A FREAK SHOW ON HERE DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE AND ALLOWED YOUR CRAP TO GET OUT OF HAND TAKE SOME RESPONISIBLITY. HOW DARE YOU. THIS IS NOT ART OR MOMS FAULT AT ALL YOU GOT PEOPLE LIKE CHE AND FELICE AS MODERATORS BIG MISTAKE RIGHT THERE DUMMMY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN MY MOTHERS STATE. ASSHOLE

Whatever.  Ya have your own forum now.  You should be happy.  Those who want to hear you, your mom, and Art, can go there and discuss it.  Those who want no part in it can simply not enter the password.  This is a solution that fits everybody.
AND YOUR A LIAR AS WELL I AM THE ONE WHOM ASKED TO LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ON NOT MY MOTHER...LIAR YOU TWIST SHIT TO SUIT YOU LIAR

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2010, 02:48:39 PM »
OH SO YOU MAKE FUN OF MY MOTHER YOU SPINELESS JERK. IF NOT MISTAKEN DID SHE NOT ASK FOR HER POSTINGS AND ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED?

Yeah, and about 5 minutes later she changed her mind.  Huge fuckin surprise that was.

YOU ARE A SPINELESS TOAD. YOUR SUPERIOR ASS RUNS A FREAK SHOW ON HERE DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE AND ALLOWED YOUR CRAP TO GET OUT OF HAND TAKE SOME RESPONISIBLITY. HOW DARE YOU. THIS IS NOT ART OR MOMS FAULT AT ALL YOU GOT PEOPLE LIKE CHE AND FELICE AS MODERATORS BIG MISTAKE RIGHT THERE DUMMMY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN MY MOTHERS STATE. ASSHOLE

Whatever.  Ya have your own forum now.  You should be happy.  Those who want to hear you, your mom, and Art, can go there and discuss it.  Those who want no part in it can simply not enter the password.  This is a solution that fits everybody.
AND YOUR A LIAR AS WELL I AM THE ONE WHOM ASKED TO LEAVE MY ACCOUNT ON NOT MY MOTHER...LIAR YOU TWIST SHIT TO SUIT YOU LIAR
Your exact words were:
ACTUALLY I CHANGED MY MIND I WANT MY ACCOUNT DO NOT DELETE IT THANK YOU
[emphasis added] Yes it was from a different account, but just after PMs stating:
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
please delete all my postings
and
Quote from: "SassyPants"

I just assumed you were the same person.  My apologies if I was mistaken.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2010, 03:18:13 PM »

Your exact words were:
ACTUALLY I CHANGED MY MIND I WANT MY ACCOUNT DO NOT DELETE IT THANK YOU
[emphasis added] Yes it was from a different account, but just after PMs stating:
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
and
Quote from: "SassyPants"

I just assumed you were the same person.  My apologies if I was mistaken.
you know perfectly who i am psy i contacted you this morning told you i was requesting my moms accounts be terminated. stop assuming cuz you are making yourself look like an ass. evil man. very heartless, spineless and evil. enjoy your little victory and slither in it. you locked the shit up so i cannot edit a thing. i am going to dreamhost with a complaint now enjoy. i tried to reason with you but no. enjoy the next step.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2010, 03:21:46 PM »
you know perfectly who i am psy i contacted you this morning told you i was requesting my moms accounts be terminated. stop assuming cuz you are making yourself look like an ass. evil man. very heartless, spineless and evil. enjoy your little victory and slither in it. you locked the shit up so i cannot edit a thing. i am going to dreamhost with a complaint now enjoy. i tried to reason with you but no. enjoy the next step.
We told you first of all that policies have changed and you'll have to delete your own postings.  As far as editing goes, things should work now.  If they don't, I can test out your permissions and figure out what the problem is. There is no need to go to Dreamhost, though you're free to do it.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)