Yes
3 (18.8%)
No
4 (25%)
Just Sharon, Art, and their sockpuppets
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 06, 2010, 12:17:33 PM

Author Topic: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?  (Read 6846 times)

Offline iJust

• View Profile
Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?
« on: May 06, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »
I know the admins will never do it, but I'd like to show these twats that nobody wants them around.  If you're sick of the constant drama and bullshit from these lunatics, vote yes.  Program damage is only so much of an excuse, and even if the program was totally responsible for how utterly fucked up these individuals are, we shouldn't have to deal with it cluttering up the forum and making it difficult for anybody to have a meaningful conversation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Should the Elanites be banned?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:25:02 PM »
NO BUT SUPERIOR ASSHOLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE..LMAO
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
Yeah.  Unfortunately banning is not a possibility.  I have, however, created a forum especially for Art and Sharon.  Check the bottom of the board index.  I request from this point on that if Sharon or Art have something to say to each other they do it there, and not in public where, frankly, nobody at all wants to hear it.

What this means is that now Sharon and Art drama is and opt-in on Fornits.  If you want to opt in, enter the password to enter the "Art & Sharon Show" forum.  Otherwise the topics will no longer appear on your active topics list.  I repeat.  If you do not want the drama, do not enter the password.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
OH SO YOU MAKE FUN OF MY MOTHER YOU SPINELESS JERK. IF NOT MISTAKEN DID SHE NOT ASK FOR HER POSTINGS AND ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED? YOU ARE A SPINELESS TOAD. YOUR SUPERIOR ASS RUNS A FREAK SHOW ON HERE DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE AND ALLOWED YOUR CRAP TO GET OUT OF HAND TAKE SOME RESPONISIBLITY. HOW DARE YOU. THIS IS NOT ART OR MOMS FAULT AT ALL YOU GOT PEOPLE LIKE CHE AND FELICE AS MODERATORS BIG MISTAKE RIGHT THERE DUMMMY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN MY MOTHERS STATE. ASSHOLE
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:48:15 PM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
OH SO YOU MAKE FUN OF MY MOTHER YOU SPINELESS JERK. IF NOT MISTAKEN DID SHE NOT ASK FOR HER POSTINGS AND ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED?

Yeah, and about 5 minutes later she changed her mind.  Huge fuckin surprise that was.

YOU ARE A SPINELESS TOAD. YOUR SUPERIOR ASS RUNS A FREAK SHOW ON HERE DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE AND ALLOWED YOUR CRAP TO GET OUT OF HAND TAKE SOME RESPONISIBLITY. HOW DARE YOU. THIS IS NOT ART OR MOMS FAULT AT ALL YOU GOT PEOPLE LIKE CHE AND FELICE AS MODERATORS BIG MISTAKE RIGHT THERE DUMMMY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN MY MOTHERS STATE. ASSHOLE

Whatever.  Ya have your own forum now.  You should be happy.  Those who want to hear you, your mom, and Art, can go there and discuss it.  Those who want no part in it can simply not enter the password.  This is a solution that fits everybody.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 12:54:57 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:16:18 AM by Joel »

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 12:58:06 PM »
DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER.
But they are to blame.  They're to blame for 80% of the drama around here and they're also to blame for creating the mess that resulted in Fornits being offline for a month.  Granted that was mostly Art's fault, but your mother knew she would provoke art by posting that picture. Hell.  As I understand it her last site was shut down due to that exact picture.  She knew what Art would do in response and she counted on that.  She counted on Art attacking Fornits because attacking Fornits is like punching a bear and she knew that.  Why fight directly when you can get somebody else to fight for you?  She wanted Art to get mauled.  Unfortunately Art got lucky and as a result the site was offline for a month.  Maybe she counted on that, maybe she didn't, but she's ultimately responsible -- and instead of shutting the hell up and deciding to maybe take a break and sort things out, she's continued the drama.  She is not a child.  She can ignore words.  Instead she chooses to blather her crap all over the forum and the rest of the forum is sick of it.  I don't think she knows how to stop.  I think she likes the drama and can't imagine life without it.  I think peace scares her.  I think she likes the attention because she knows no other kind.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 01:03:30 PM »
Quote from: "iJust"
But they are to blame.  They're to blame for 80% of the drama around here and they're also to blame for creating the mess that resulted in Fornits being offline for a month.  Granted that was mostly Art's fault, but your mother knew she would provoke art by posting that picture. Hell.  As I understand it her last site was shut down due to that exact picture.  She knew what Art would do in response and she counted on that.  She counted on Art attacking Fornits because attacking Fornits is like punching a bear and she knew that.  Why fight directly when you can get somebody else to fight for you?  She wanted Art to get mauled.  Unfortunately Art got lucky and as a result the site was offline for a month.  Maybe she counted on that, maybe she didn't, but she's ultimately responsible -- and instead of shutting the hell up and deciding to maybe take a break and sort things out, she's continued the drama.  She is not a child.  She can ignore words.  Instead she chooses to blather her crap all over the forum and the rest of the forum is sick of it.  I don't think she knows how to stop.  I think she likes the drama and can't imagine life without it.  I think peace scares her.  I think she likes the attention because she knows no other kind.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Raving Mad you know how much people care, now what IJust just said is true. Please stop this now, it is hurting everyone.....I really mean everyone. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »
Program damage is only so much of an excuse, and even if the program was totally responsible for how utterly fucked up these individuals are, we shouldn't have to deal with it cluttering up the forum and making it difficult for anybody to have a meaningful conversation.

:roflmao:

You are all lunatics and the program didn't damage you, YOU WERE DAMAGED BEFORE THE PROGRAM, that is why your parents/courts/society locked you losers up in the first place. A meaningful conversation.... lmfao!!!!!

The only requirement to post on fornits is being a self absorbed, egotistical LUNATIC , just like you!
one day at a time

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 01:15:17 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 01:33:56 PM by RavingMad »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 01:19:04 PM »

:waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

I'M SICK OF YOU ITS TIME TO BAN "IJUST" FOR BEING SUCH A LOSER!! LMFAO!!!
yOU fOLLOW THIS sHIT SO CLOSELY, THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT, WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE! WHO THE FUCK IS ART OR THIS PERSON YOU TALK ABOUT? I HAVE NO CLUE BECAUSE IM NOT A LOSER LIKE YOU I HAVE A LIFE AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO SHIT THAT DOESNT MATTER TO ME. YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND NEED TO SHUT YOUR COMPUTER DOWN AND GO FIND A LIFE! GO CRY NOW BABY
one day at a time

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 01:19:36 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
OH SO YOU MAKE FUN OF MY MOTHER YOU SPINELESS JERK. IF NOT MISTAKEN DID SHE NOT ASK FOR HER POSTINGS AND ACCOUNT TO BE DELETED?

Yeah, and about 5 minutes later she changed her mind.  Huge fuckin surprise that was.

YOU ARE A SPINELESS TOAD. YOUR SUPERIOR ASS RUNS A FREAK SHOW ON HERE DO NOT BLAME IT ON ART OR MY MOM EITHER. YOU ARE A COMPLETE JOKE AND ALLOWED YOUR CRAP TO GET OUT OF HAND TAKE SOME RESPONISIBLITY. HOW DARE YOU. THIS IS NOT ART OR MOMS FAULT AT ALL YOU GOT PEOPLE LIKE CHE AND FELICE AS MODERATORS BIG MISTAKE RIGHT THERE DUMMMY. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY. YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN MY MOTHERS STATE. ASSHOLE

Whatever.  Ya have your own forum now.  You should be happy.  Those who want to hear you, your mom, and Art, can go there and discuss it.  Those who want no part in it can simply not enter the password.  This is a solution that fits everybody.
You want everyone to kiss your ass dont you? act like a fucken man for once. if it is even possible. You take responisiblity for letting things get out of hand, you yes you allowed years of the ART madness, you allowed years of all sorts of fucken crazy drama. YOU are just as quilty if not more with your little I got the control attitude. You shift blame but you sir are a piece of work. Heartless and can careless about anyone here. You are very much responsible for ART and my Mom getting hurt. You are reckless and untrained in having this forum. Very untrained and very useless. Look in the mirror and see the creator of the madness.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 01:20:56 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO IS IN MY MOTHERS STATE.

I was thinking something other than "STATE."
oh go fuck a panda with your brohter you staff member slob. your opinion matters why?? Go blow peter panda or something with your fake trolling screennames, you are an idiot.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 01:22:04 PM »
oh and you are any better please i have seen your postings. get off your superior lift will you

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 01:50:16 PM »

:notworthy:  :notworthy:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa