Author Topic: the world trade center  (Read 1868 times)

Offline all_non_whites_will_die

• View Profile
the world trade center
« on: September 19, 2003, 10:19:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
the world trade center
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 10:24:00 PM »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Marina

• View Profile
the world trade center
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2003, 10:49:00 PM »
It seems like you've found a friend who's as ignorant as you. I find this hard to believe considering you live in a country that is considered a huge melting pot involving various ethnicities.
     Sorry to break it to you, but the chances of you being 100% white are remote. Don't be prejudice against your own people, dude. If you really think like that and you're not making theses comments because you're desperate for attention, then maybe you should keep it to yourself. We don't wanna hear it!

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
the world trade center
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2003, 08:29:00 AM »
Its funny how some people have key board muscles.You stupid marina Fuser welfare peice of shit, you would'nt dare talk back to me if you met me in public.I'd rip your fuckin head off....You filthy 3rd class citizen .

How does it feel to be finaicially challenged and inferior to me?
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Marina

• View Profile
the world trade center
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2003, 01:46:00 PM »
Don't be silly! I'm soooo scared!!!!!!!!!! :scared: eheheheheh... Grow up, man, you talk shit because you're hiding behind a computer, like a little dog that barks behind the fence. I'm done with this discussion, you are embarassing yourself as you speak. Why don't you try and read all the shit you wrote, it's so dumb that it's even funny. I don't think I'd talk to you If I saw you on the strets because I don't associate myself with loosers.
  Go scrub some toilets!!!!!! :lol:

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
the world trade center
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 03:27:00 PM »
You should be Marina, you fucked with the wrong person.Didnt your mother every teach you that one day you will mouth off to the wrong person?Well Marina I am that wrong person, and yes I will do something about it.

Sorry Marina but I dont hide behind a PC  and bark like a dog behind a fence.But I will tell you something, you are not safe for long....

Offline Marina

• View Profile
the world trade center
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2003, 11:37:00 PM »
You can't stand it when you loose a battle, can't you? Wow! I'm so scared!