Author Topic: It Is Left Open Because Of Us  (Read 1565 times)

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
It Is Left Open Because Of Us
« on: April 15, 2010, 10:04:46 AM »
:birthday:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:38:17 PM by SharonMcCarthy »
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: It Is Left Open Because Of Us
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 11:21:29 PM »
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
The main reasons nothing ever can be productively done to stop Elan, is because of us....we allowed good time and valuable time wasted speaking out on dumb ass shit in these forums. You all want to know why, then go in the bathroom look in the fucken mirror cuz the answer is right there. We fight each other, we hurt each other when we should be fighting harder to protect each other. We say we are here for the kids, ummmm wtf how can we do that until we can be there for each other first.

Half of you saw things but are cowards to speak out. Yes cowards...if you leave it up to only a few than how the hell is anything going to be exposed. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves and frankily Elan did a good job in teaching you to be self centered and cruel. The whole idea is exposing this place but yet calling somone a pencil neck dick is more effort we get in these forums. Half the people will not speak out until more do, they are younger need more encouragment. Then they see others that have spoken out get attack and like cowards everyone that knows it is wrong sits behind the sidelines eating the damn popcorn. Or chimes in with their little comments just hoping to instigate more amusement.

I suggest many start getting involved more and extending themselves a bit on the positive side. You want to make changes then do it....you all know whats right and wrong, least I hope you all do. So open your damn mouths and spill what you know and have seen...

I think you've finally gotten it.  I have to say i'm encouraged by your recent postings about Elan.  If you keep it up and ignore the chaff others will join in eventually once they see you're really serious, and once that happens others will start to notice. Once that happens Elan will start to notice.  And then you win.  Decide what you want more: to win personal battles having little to do with the program or to take on the program itself and maybe keep some kids from going through the same thing.  You can't really have both.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: It Is Left Open Because Of Us
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:05:30 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "SharonMcCarthy"
The main reasons nothing ever can be productively done to stop Elan, is because of us....we allowed good time and valuable time wasted speaking out on dumb ass shit in these forums. You all want to know why, then go in the bathroom look in the fucken mirror cuz the answer is right there. We fight each other, we hurt each other when we should be fighting harder to protect each other. We say we are here for the kids, ummmm wtf how can we do that until we can be there for each other first.

Half of you saw things but are cowards to speak out. Yes cowards...if you leave it up to only a few than how the hell is anything going to be exposed. You all need to be ashamed of yourselves and frankily Elan did a good job in teaching you to be self centered and cruel. The whole idea is exposing this place but yet calling somone a pencil neck dick is more effort we get in these forums. Half the people will not speak out until more do, they are younger need more encouragment. Then they see others that have spoken out get attack and like cowards everyone that knows it is wrong sits behind the sidelines eating the damn popcorn. Or chimes in with their little comments just hoping to instigate more amusement.

I suggest many start getting involved more and extending themselves a bit on the positive side. You want to make changes then do it....you all know whats right and wrong, least I hope you all do. So open your damn mouths and spill what you know and have seen...

I think you've finally gotten it.  I have to say i'm encouraged by your recent postings about Elan.  If you keep it up and ignore the chaff others will join in eventually once they see you're really serious, and once that happens others will start to notice. Once that happens Elan will start to notice.  And then you win.  Decide what you want more: to win personal battles having little to do with the program or to take on the program itself and maybe keep some kids from going through the same thing.  You can't really have both.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Oh for Christ sake Elan is shutting down, piece by piece. Most of you haven't a clue what Elan is or isn't doing, except for the few Elanians that post here. Whether it is posted on this site or not is immaterial to the overall objective, so please stop guilt tripping Sharon or anyone else from Elan.
Yeah, like if we are finally taken seriously by you folks here, then we have reached a level of notoriety (or can be a part of the inside PM crew) amongst you folks.

Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.