Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Drama Box

Re: Art Warshawsky = Fart Warshawsky

(1/6) > >>

SharonMcCarthy:
:jawdrop:  he offends another woman on here??? No not him...wow his trueness keeps coming out in droves.

psy:
The moderators on the Elan forum might have said that (I do not know) but the admins do not really give a damn whether Art is irritated.  Use open free for all.  Feel free to post whatever you want about him.

psy:

--- Quote from: "kirstin" ---Actually, I tend to be more gentle, philisophical, maybe boring to you, when I've had a toke or two.
--- End quote ---
Say what?  I find it odd such an ardent defender of the program, AA, and so forth would smoke marijuana...  Especially after calling us all juvenile delinquents.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "psy" ---
--- Quote from: "kirstin" ---Actually, I tend to be more gentle, philisophical, maybe boring to you, when I've had a toke or two.
--- End quote ---
Say what?  I find it odd such an ardent defender of the program, AA, and so forth would smoke marijuana...  Especially after calling us all juvenile delinquents.
--- End quote ---
That was actually a quote from Ginger's post ... several years ago. The wording in Kirstin's post was perhaps a little less than clear about that.

psy:

--- Quote from: "kirstin" ---
--- Quote from: "psy" ---The moderators on the Elan forum might have said that (I do not know) but the admins do not really give a damn whether Art is irritated.  Use open free for all.  Feel free to post whatever you want about him.
--- End quote ---

I think the administrators do care about baiting Art because he caused this website allot of problems weeks ago.
--- End quote ---
Art was a pain in the ass, yes, but he's neutered now and the DMCA trick he used won't work anymore since we truly have save harbor status now.  The only reason why I didn't post a lengthy blast of him was because the whole Elan crap has taken up enough of this forum as it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version