Author Topic: HEAL Coordinator  (Read 12898 times)

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
Re: HEAL Coordinator
« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2010, 10:38:48 PM »
Wake up
Call Elan for my daily instructions
Post on Fornits
Hit the Crack Pipe
Post on Fornits
Jones for more
Post on Fornits
Mug Old Lady
Post on Fornits
Suck the Glass Dick
Post on Fornits
Peep out Window for Police
Post on Fornits
Smoke more Crack
Post on Fornits
Look for rock I think I dropped on the Floor
Post on Fornits
Find “rock” on Floor and smoke it
Rock on Floor is piece of toast  FUCK!
Clean Pipe and Jones
Post on Fornits
Get more Crack
Post on Fornits
FREAK OUT
Post on Fornits
Read my AA Big Book while furiously yanking my limp ass “coke dick”
Post on Fornits
Drink Wild Irish Rose
Post on Fornits
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2010, 10:49:11 PM »
Quote from: "kirstin"
I was not a delinquent. I did not have a problem. I did not need fixing and even if I did it should have been my choice and what they did would not have helped with any problem if I had one. I was immature, I was naive, I was too trusting. I trusted authority (though I had issues with my parents, i admit). I thought if I minded my manners and did the thing the program wanted they would let me graduate. They lied to me. They lied to my parents. They messed with my head and with those around me. The problem was not mine, it was theirs.

So if you did not have a problem, why were you sent to a program?

I wasn't.  I was sent to a boarding school recommended by an educational consultant.  Neither myself or my parents (they claim, and i believe them) knew it was a behavior modification program.  At the time we weren't getting along due to various complex reasons and since it was too late to enroll in a normal school and since we all really wanted a break from each other I agreed to enroll in what I thought was a fairly normal place with *optional* therapy in the afternoons which I did not plan to participate in.  I had no idea there was a level system or that the school was not actually a school (education was done at a local adult school we were bussed to and supervised at).  I had no idea communication would be cut, that my property and identification would be confiscated, etc etc...

The only thing you admitted was you had issues with your parents.  I think there is more to it than that but it is clear you're still in denial.

You can choose to believe whatever you wish but it doesn't make it the truth.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2010, 10:57:47 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Ursus,
Have you lost your mind or what, such broad statements coming from someone again who has never put anything on the line in this industry. In my opinion bro, you are a phony MF for even uttering that bullshit above there. If no one else will say it I will.

Danny
And you say soooooo much ... of such substance, eh?

So you don't like it that a part-time van driver at Mount Bachelor did more for ending the abuse there, than you ever did for Elan. I know, you were barely more than a kid back then. I'll be the first to say it in your defense. But it gets kinda hard when you react so defensively and call me nasty names all the time.

Btw, nice to see that you're finally getting the hang of the quote feature. It really does make your posts so much easier to read. Or was this Liza posting on this occasion?   :D
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2010, 11:17:29 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Ursus,
Have you lost your mind or what, such broad statements coming from someone again who has never put anything on the line in this industry. In my opinion bro, you are a phony MF for even uttering that bullshit above there. If no one else will say it I will.

Danny

So you don't like it that a part-time van driver at Mount Bachelor did more for ending the abuse there, than you ever did for Elan. I know, you were barely more than a kid back then. I'll be the first to say it in your defense. But it gets kinda hard when you react so defensively and call me nasty names all the time.

Btw, nice to see that you're finally getting the hang of the quote feature. It really does make your posts so much easier to read. Or was this Liza posting on this occasion?   :D

:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Ursus we are back where we always are you just spouting off opinions, wishing you had some experience in what you are actually talking about and criticizing folks who do.
If you don't like the nasty names stop being nasty with your outlandish provocative statements that you have no proof of, please your weak assumption of why the driver did what he did is that weak, you don't know why. You did not talk with him.
There are many staff out there who were admirable in their jobs in programs and for you to wholesale discredit them is crazy, you have no experience and or suitable proof to make such a accusation.
BTW you may continue to say my post are of a defensive nature because that is pretty much what you say to whooter or anyone one else that disagrees with you or calls you out. Helps you to feel superior.
Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2010, 11:41:03 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Ursus,

Danny

Ursus we are back where we always are you just spouting off opinions, wishing you had some experience in what you are actually talking about and criticizing folks who do.
Ah, but I doooooooo have "some experience" in this! Perchance you need to actually read a bit more ... before you react.

If you don't like the nasty names stop being nasty with your outlandish provocative statements that you have no proof of, please your weak assumption of why the driver did what he did is that weak, you don't know why. You did not talk with him.
Which "outlandish provocative statements" are we talking about here? Usually I'm accused of being too boring.

Also, as a matter of fact, I did have more than a smidgen of communication with that van driver. I trust that I have communicated her motivations adequately, albeit somewhat circumspectly for reasons of privacy. Did you even bother to try finding that out before posting your (truly) outlandish assumptions?

There are many staff out there who were admirable in their jobs in programs and for you to wholesale discredit them is crazy, you have no experience and or suitable proof to make such a accusation.
And I didn't "wholesale discredit them."  Where did you read that? Or are you still falling back on the old blast-any-opposition-to-all-hell methodology that Elan taught you?

BTW you may continue to say my post are of a defensive nature because that is pretty much what you say to whooter or anyone one else that disagrees with you or calls you out. Helps you to feel superior.
Danny
You'll have to explain that one a little better. I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 15, 2010, 12:18:09 AM »
Ursus we are back where we always are you just spouting off opinions, wishing you had some experience in what you are actually talking about and criticizing folks who do.[/quote

Ursus spoke:
Ah, but I doooooooo have "some experience" in this! Perchance you need to actually read a bit more ... before you react.

Danny spoke:
I am talking experience as staff, counselor, driver, dog walker, something to do with a program.

Ursus spoke:
Which "outlandish provocative statements" are we talking about here? Usually I'm accused of being too boring.

DannyBII spoke:
No you have been accused of having boorish behavior.

Ursus spoke:
Also, as a matter of fact, I did have more than a smidgen of communication with that van driver. I trust that I have communicated her motivations adequately, albeit somewhat circumspectly for reasons of privacy. Did you even bother to try finding that out before posting your (truly) outlandish assumptions?

DannyBII spoke:
 So I am to understand that you traveled to investigate this van drivers story, talked with her and then came back to report her facts of the program. With the umbrella of reporter-informant protection.

Ursus spoke:
And I didn't "wholesale discredit them."  Where did you read that? Or are you still falling back on the old blast-any-opposition-to-all-hell methodology that Elan taught you?

DannyBII spoke:
Dude I am not going back to copy your long incrimination of staff being accessories to the fact of abuse...bla bla bla. If you can't remember so be it. You did go all out to discredit staff.
Your so cute with your "blast any opposition methodology" speech.

Danny

Ursus spoke:
You'll have to explain that one a little better. I have no idea what you're talking about here.[/quote][/quote]

DannyBII spoke:
Use your brain a harder you'll figure it out.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:23:27 AM by DannyB II »

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 15, 2010, 12:22:09 AM »
I wasn't. I was sent to a boarding school recommended by an educational consultant. Neither myself or my parents (they claim, and i believe them) knew it was a behavior modification program. At the time we weren't getting along due to various complex reasons and since it was too late to enroll in a normal school and since we all really wanted a break from each other I agreed to enroll in what I thought was a fairly normal place with *optional* therapy in the afternoons which I did not plan to participate in. I had no idea there was a level system or that the school was not actually a school (education was done at a local adult school we were bussed to and supervised at). I had no idea communication would be cut, that my property and identification would be confiscated, etc etc...

Psy you are one interesting character.  It goes from having issues with your parents to not getting along with them.  Were you mouthing off to them, swearing at them, running away from home, skipping school, fighting, drinking or engaging in sexually unacceptable behaviors?  Kids don't get sent to boarding schools because they smoked cigars.  Why else would they send you to a boarding school where you had to do therapy?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2010, 12:50:30 AM »
I wasn't. I was sent to a boarding school recommended by an educational consultant. Neither myself or my parents (they claim, and i believe them) knew it was a behavior modification program. At the time we weren't getting along due to various complex reasons and since it was too late to enroll in a normal school and since we all really wanted a break from each other I agreed to enroll in what I thought was a fairly normal place with *optional* therapy in the afternoons which I did not plan to participate in. I had no idea there was a level system or that the school was not actually a school (education was done at a local adult school we were bussed to and supervised at). I had no idea communication would be cut, that my property and identification would be confiscated, etc etc...

Psy you are one interesting character.  It goes from having issues with your parents to not getting along with them.

The two are synonymous.  What's your problem?

Were you mouthing off to them, swearing at them, running away from home, skipping school, fighting, drinking or engaging in sexually unacceptable behaviors?

Swearing?  sometimes.  Skipping school?  I was home schooled.  Fighting?  no.  Drinking?  Once i got drunk, but it was legal at the time in the country I was in and I never did it again by my own choice.  It's not something my parents were upset about and they did not list it as an issue with the school (program).  The chief differences were with sexuality, politics and religion.  If I find the link to my intake form somewhere around here I'll link you to it.

Kids don't get sent to boarding schools because they smoked cigars.

Listen.  Were you in the program I was in?  Kids were there because their parents were led to believe that the program could help their kids deal with diagnoses like ADHD and aspergers syndrome (mild high functioning autism).  A few were there for drugs, yes, but it wasn't a majority.  The program marketed itself with scatter-gun tactics and once the kids were in used the same cookie cutter approach to treat everything.  All problems were framed as addictions to be overcome.  It was absurd.  They applied AA philosophy to everything, used Synanon confrontational tactics on everybody including those with anxiety attacks, and put perma-trip acid heads through LGAT seminars.  One kid became convinced he was addicted to caffiene and that a single M&M would cause him to throw chairs.  Another parent was allegedly told that the program could cure her daughter of schizophrenia, that it was an addiction she could overcome with the will of the higher power.  It was quackery. It was bullshit.  It was not therapy and it did not help anybody, especially those who needed it and even those who actually wanted it.  As far as i'm concerned the system was rigged for profit.  As malicious as it sounds I believe Jayne Longnecker to be a complete and utter sociopath: driven by nothing but profit.

Why else would they send you to a boarding school where you had to do therapy?

"Had to do" was not what neither my parents nor myself was led to believe.  We were led to believe that participation was voluntary.  I did not intend to participate and was blunt about it.  I have a right to defer to my own judgment on matters that concern my own mental health.  Nobody has a right to force another person to undergo medical treatment, much less quackery.  I told them I would comply with the rules of the program and do my level requirements as requested but that I was not going to change my fundamental views and values.  I felt there was nothing wrong with myself, my philosophy, my worldview, anything.  Those things were not relevant to mental health anyway.  Proper therapists respect that people are individuals and encourage them to form their own conclusions.  That was unacceptable to them so they broke me down until I changed.  That was unethical of them to do.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2010, 01:01:57 AM »
Kids were there because their parents were led to believe that the program could help their kids deal with diagnoses like ADHD and aspergers syndrome (mild high functioning autism).

Do you have a link to support your claim?  Proof?  Evidence?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2010, 01:14:27 AM »
Kids were there because their parents were led to believe that the program could help their kids deal with diagnoses like ADHD and aspergers syndrome (mild high functioning autism).

Do you have a link to support your claim?  Proof?  Evidence?
See the FAQ here under "what issues does Benchmark cator to":
http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/faq.html

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2010, 01:20:21 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "psy"
I was not a delinquent. I did not have a problem. I did not need fixing and even if I did it should have been my choice and what they did would not have helped with any problem if I had one. I was immature, I was naive, I was too trusting. I trusted authority (though I had issues with my parents, i admit). I thought if I minded my manners and did the thing the program wanted they would let me graduate. They lied to me. They lied to my parents. They messed with my head and with those around me. The problem was not mine, it was theirs.
So if you did not have a problem, why were you sent to a program?
I wasn't.  I was sent to a boarding school recommended by an educational consultant.  Neither myself or my parents (they claim, and i believe them) knew it was a behavior modification program.  At the time we weren't getting along due to various complex reasons and since it was too late to enroll in a normal school and since we all really wanted a break from each other I agreed to enroll in what I thought was a fairly normal place with *optional* therapy in the afternoons which I did not plan to participate in.  I had no idea there was a level system or that the school was not actually a school (education was done at a local adult school we were bussed to and supervised at).  I had no idea communication would be cut, that my property and identification would be confiscated, etc etc...
Lol. Same thing at Hyde School! The plan was that I go to boarding school. There were some issues at home that weren't working out and putting a change of physical location and separation between differing parties was  considered to be the ticket. There were no issues with my school attendance, drugs, sex, what-not. I was, all things considered, a pretty boring kid. Hyde gave my family a real hard sell. It was "just like those other prep schools, but with an added bonus" - the 'character education' component.

<cough>

Little did we know that it actually was a character cult.

The degree of spin that these places employ when it comes to their marketing is pretty difficult for the average person to believe.

Offline kirstin

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2010, 01:23:58 AM »
A website is not legitimate proof Psy as much as you would like to think it is.  Do you have any documents that could verify your claim of "Kids were there because their parents were led to believe that the program could help their kids deal with diagnoses like ADHD and aspergers syndrome."

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2010, 02:09:43 AM »
A website is not legitimate proof Psy as much as you would like to think it is.  Do you have any documents that could verify your claim of "Kids were there because their parents were led to believe that the program could help their kids deal with diagnoses like ADHD and aspergers syndrome."
Check the sources.  It links to Benchmark's own marketing material.  If they're marketing to that crowd it's reasonable to think their program population matches.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2010, 07:43:41 PM »
To psy and Ursus, Che, Joel, Inculcate,

Ursus and psy, remember this below, it speaks volumes of your lack of experience and your need to overcompensate with your intellect. Your mommy and daddy held the cards and dealt you both like a straight flush, whether you want to admit this or not. Your lack of experience and real life maturity does not qualify you as having a credible input into the decision your referring to. I find it hard to believe nobody had any idea what was going on and when you did realize why it did not stop immediately. Parents not being able to talk with their children draws a major red flag in most households I know, especially since you two were such wonderful children.
What a fucking stretch in thinking from you two.

Che and Joel,  you did not even go to a program. Working for one buys you a cup of coffee buts stills doesn't let you in.

Inculcate,  I just don't know....? Yet you actually really care for this site and people. I feel that and never acknowledge it.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30239&start=90

Examples:
Psy spoke:

Ursus spoke:
Lol. Same thing at Hyde School! The plan was that I go to boarding school. There were some issues at home that weren't working out and putting a change of physical location and separation between differing parties was considered to be the ticket. There were no issues with my school attendance, drugs, sex, what-not. I was, all things considered, a pretty boring kid. Hyde gave my family a real hard sell. It was "just like those other prep schools, but with an added bonus" - the 'character education' component.

<cough>

The degree of spin that these places employ when it comes to their marketing is pretty difficult for the average person to believe.

DannyB II spoke:

About as complicated as your spin on what happened. Not very!!!!!!!

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
To psy and Ursus, Che, Joel, Inculcate,

Ursus and psy, remember this below, it speaks volumes of your lack of experience and your need to overcompensate with your intellect. Your mommy and daddy held the cards and dealt you both like a straight flush, whether you want to admit this or not. Your lack of experience and real life maturity does not qualify you as having a credible input into the decision your referring to. I find it hard to believe nobody had any idea what was going on and when you did realize why it did not stop immediately. Parents not being able to talk with their children draws a major red flag in most households I know, especially since you two were such wonderful children.
What a fucking stretch in thinking from you two.

Che and Joel,  you did not even go to a program. Working for one buys you a cup of coffee buts stills doesn't let you in.

Inculcate,  I just don't know....? Yet you actually really care for this site and people. I feel that and never acknowledge it.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30239&start=90

Examples:
Psy spoke:

Ursus spoke:
Lol. Same thing at Hyde School! The plan was that I go to boarding school. There were some issues at home that weren't working out and putting a change of physical location and separation between differing parties was considered to be the ticket. There were no issues with my school attendance, drugs, sex, what-not. I was, all things considered, a pretty boring kid. Hyde gave my family a real hard sell. It was "just like those other prep schools, but with an added bonus" - the 'character education' component.

<cough>

DannyB II spoke:

About as complicated as your spin on what happened. Not very!!!!!!!

I guess you missed this:http://http://edwork.edgeboss.net/wmedia/edwork/fc/fc042408.wvx

http://http://edlabor.house.gov/hearings/2008/04/child-abuse-and-deceptive-mark.shtml

:agree:
WELCOME TO HELL!