Author Topic: So, how was everyone's weekend?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
So, how was everyone's weekend?
« on: March 30, 2010, 01:39:25 PM »
I fell on my ass stepping onto the dock, knocking my back out.  Again.  My cell phone sat on the table on the aft deck overnight Saturday night and got wet (even though the deck is covered) so I have to get a new one and my husband left for a week to cover the Barrett Jackson auction.

How was everyone else's?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: So, how was everyone's weekend?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
My weekend was pretty good, compared to throwing my back out and losing my cell phone.  I forget what I did, so it was probably a pretty good time......
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 06:41:16 PM »
Mine was good.... softball practice on Saturday... evening at home with the family and then taught a bunch of kids how to make crosses out of palms on Sunday (and then integrate them with the Pussy Willows).  ......  Then later chilled on the deck with the few of us who are left that still enjoy a mellow toke (as we use to call it).  Life was good.... sorry to hear about your struggles, Anne.  Hopefully things will look up soon.  Take your phone in when you get a new one and they can transfer all the memory from your old one to the new one.  I am on my 3rd phone this year.

Offline Lynn Johnson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 07:01:20 PM »
Quote from: "jonnyjackoff"
My weekend was great compared to yours.
I have a back issue as well,and I know what its like to have pain (sorry)
I walked dogs. Was my weekend to work at the shelter. So sad that these dogs get adopted,but get brought back due to their behaviors. Its a no kill shelter so I guess thats a plus. The old timers get excited when they hear my voice and its so cute,and yet so sad at the same time. I wish I could bring them all home.
hope you feel better
aww you forgot to add you slobbed Danny's knob

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 08:29:41 PM »
I worked all weekend, but my Sunday night I went out with my coworkers and we all got hilariously drunk and ate some fish. Monday was hangover recovery day along with doing some writing for a side project of mine. Tuesday was more writing and joining a gym. I also bought one of those Ipod style mini HD players for watching movies on the train, but I inadvertently deleted the operating files. So now the thing is boned completely, need to take it to the shop to get it fixed. Had a nice workout at the gym, cooked lunch for the woman who was still sick from Sunday night, poor lass.. had one of those deep philosophical conversations with her about shopping (chinese women.. lol). Am sitting here now drinking some water before going to the gym again, need to hydrate up.. long day ahead of me and all as I have yoga class tonight to get the cranky old bones of mine working right again and work.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 08:59:07 PM »
:shamrock:  :shamrock:

Spent my third weekend in Oklahoma City trying to figure out how Okie is supposed to work. Getting the boat out here this week so my weekends will definitely get better, I'm a Pisces so I gravitate to water, love water. I bought my gear for wind surfing, start lessons this Thursday. Very motivated!!!!!!!
Oh my baby came and visited me this weekend, she had to go back to Georgia Monday, Sigh.....

Danny
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 09:31:07 PM »
Here's me drinkin' a beer for you Danny boy.