Author Topic: Jonny Jerk Me off and Bossy Bee Fight Club Thread..  (Read 5993 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 12:22:10 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:48:29 AM by Joel »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Jonny Jerk Me off and Bossy Bee Fight Club Thread..
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 12:52:05 PM »
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:
Quote from: "Froderik"
Why does all of this drama have to take place on this forum? It seems like you all know each other outside of this forum. Like you know each other in real life, or something. Is it exhibitionist tendencies, or is there really no other medium for you all to bicker back and forth on like a bunch of high school kids? Why don't you all just email each other, or call each other? I know this ~is the open free for all forum and all, so feel free despite what I said (it's just a little ridiculous after a while, so i feel compelled to comment occasionally.)
:cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker: You couldn't have said it better, but Art who was banned from this site is the better question on why the site directors leave him there. If its to watch the entertainment or what, but I fault them as well for leaving the person that shut them down over bull-shit  run around the site loose. They should be taking him to court. Regardless of the words exchange between him and Sharon,He is the one who came here and started the ball rolling. Why Sharon feeds into him I dont know, and she has been told by many of us just let him rant and roll.Art is the instigator.All of his posts have been recorded and saved,The guys insane and has serious issues, :jawdrop: Top
Re: Ex Girlfriends and Ex Boyfriends From Hell
by jonnyjackoff ยป Yesterday, 17:37

Oh and Marky
How would you know where I live ? I am not in the book.
Oh thats right... Speaking of stalking... I caught you on my street checking out my house. But when Joanne came out with the Shotgun.. You seemed in a hurry to leave,spinning your tires in reverse to the next block. Dont worry pal, Its not only documented,its been photographed and in the police report.
Next time.. Pull in the driveway.. Walk up onto my deck
Lead poisoning is an honorable way to die for someone without any honor
try not to shit yourself today boy :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: Look at the words above, this guy is nuts, I have never been to his house or anywhere around it.And to say he has my plate no# and a police report, What is he talking about.I have heard nothing from any Police agency concerning anything to do with Art or anyone else.,ever.!!!. But this is the type of stuff he rants. Stalking is when someone you ether lived with or dated in some way comes around and wont leave you alone. Know the laws if your going to recite them.A stranger would be harassing or would be considered targeting someone, not a stalker.But non the less, No one from this group has ever approached or tried to approach him to my knowledge.As far as shot guns, make sure they are in the house or you will be bringing magazines to Joanne in Dwight Prison for murder .And you better call the Police if they are not in the house .Shoot them,! you are a nut, this isnt Tennessee ,or the mountains of Alaska, and there its not legal to shoot someone for trespassing. ether.If your implying you want to shoot me or someone else, have the brains not to do it on-line, You know were I live come on by, I dont care, I will call the Police and have you thrown in jail no doubt along with all the hate post you created. :cheers:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 07:55:24 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:03:30 AM by Joel »

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
Re: Jonny Jerk Me off and Bossy Bee Fight Club Thread..
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 07:59:30 PM »
::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::  ::deadhorse::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
WELCOME TO HELL!