Author Topic: SEKTO..HIS SICK NEEDS OF CONTROL  (Read 2555 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
SEKTO..HIS SICK NEEDS OF CONTROL
« on: March 20, 2010, 08:12:03 PM »
SEKTO WROTE;

You broke our deal and began posting again before I lifted the ban on your posting here.

"Danny Bennison" and "DannyB II" have therefore been banned from the DAYTOP forum for an indefinite period of time.

If I deal with you at all anymore, I will have to be extremely circumspect about what I write, since it is now obvious both to myself and to any objective reader of this message board that you cannot be trusted and are not willing to keep your word.

If it were up to me I'd have you banned from fornits entirely, but that's not my decision to make.

DannyB II wrote:
Now, since you happen to be a insane control freak, did it occur to you, you moron, that this was a simple mistake of not paying attention. Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never should have went through, "asshole". What is obvious to me and the reader is you are one sick demented fuck, who I will never deal with again. I asked and took some advice but you need serious fucking counseling still and you need to stay on your meds, for sure.
 :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: Your back to being a whinny boy again. This only took 2 days.

SEKTO wrote:
Danny: this latest outburst of yours is exactly the kind of behavior that will not be tolerated in my forum.
You are now permanently banned from posting to the DAYTOP message board.

DannyB II wrote:
Well your a psychic genius SEKTO.  "NO SHIT"..........  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:35:29 AM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:21:35 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:21:35 AM by Joel »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
Re: SEKTO..HIS SICK NEEDS OF CONTROL
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 08:43:02 PM »
There will be no censorship of anyone's opinions within the parameters of the posted rules of the DAYTOP forum.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 08:59:32 PM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
There will be no censorship of anyone's opinions within the parameters of the posted rules of the DAYTOP forum.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is not true, SEKTO your OCD does not allow you to abide by your own rules. Go back to the posts when all this started and put on a "New Pair Of Glasses".
The only thing you have to see is the lack of participation on your site, there is zero. There are many in Daytop but there not coming trust me, because of you and the fact your a prick. Ease up my friend and I'll ask some folks to stop by. Listen between you and I, if you look at one of my posts Thurs or Fri. where I say I wanted to talk with you first before making a deal. I wanted to feel you out, well I know now...lol.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:38:12 AM by DannyB II »

Joel

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 10:01:19 PM »
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 09:48:52 PM by Joel »

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »
Arrgh DANNY BOY the crack pipe is a callin  shiver me timbers DANNY BOY the crack pipes a callin
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 10:30:03 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "SEKTO"
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that is not true, SEKTO your OCD does not allow you to abide by your own rules. Go back to the posts when all this started and put on a "New Pair Of Glasses".
The only thing you have to see is the lack of participation on your site, there is zero. There are many in Daytop but there not coming trust me, because of you and the fact your a prick. Ease up my friend and I'll ask some folks to stop by. Listen between me and you, if you look at one of my posts Thurs or Fri. where I say I wanted to talk with you first before making a deal. I wanted to feel you out, well I know now...lol. We would have never worked out "little penis boy" because I don't like you along with many others here. Y'all have a complex of the "little penis" and you must be heard. So I will now call you and your gang the "Little Penis Brigade".
` Ole Danny Boy the pipes the pipes be calling...........
DannyB

Wake up
Call Elan for my daily instructions
Post on Fornits
Hit the Crack Pipe
Post on Fornits
Jones for more
Post on Fornits
Mug Old Lady
Post on Fornits
Suck the Glass Dick
Post on Fornits
Peep ou t Window for Police
Post on Fornits
Smoke more Crack
Post on Fornits
Look for rock I think I dropped on the Floor
Post on Fornits
Find “rock” on Floor and smoke it
Rock on Floor is piece of toast  FUCK!
Clean Pipe and Jones
Post on Fornits
Get more Crack
Post on Fornits
FREAK OUT
Post on Fornits
Read my AA Big Book while furiously yanking my limp ass “coke dick”
Post on Fornits
Drink Wild Irish Rose
Post on Fornits

:rasta:
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 11:09:15 PM »
Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole".
That was my bad.  A techincal oversight on my part.  You registered a second account and I had not yet gotten around to banning your second account from that forum.  Ironically, SEKTO was about to un-ban you when you broke your agreement with him (to wait until sunday or monday for his final decision) and started posting.  Sure it's partially my fault, but just because somebody leaves their door unlocked does not give you the right to trespass.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 11:34:36 PM »
I should have paid attention to a Pile of Dead Kids he hit dead on, with this prick. No I don't really like this over the top with drama assbag either, spam and conjuring shit(shut up Dead) your mind works well my friend.
I will take notice next time.

Oh wow, I'm actually being listened to?

Look, Danny- I don't know you. I don't know any of you Elanites, and truth be told I don't want to. This whole round-robin trolling/anti-trolling/more-trolling dance got old before it started. I can't even find anything of substance in the masses of bullshit other than that Elan is a really serious hellhole that features things not done in prison. (A boxing ring for inmates? What could go wrong?)

But what I HAVE figured out is that this, what you're doing here? It's utterly pointless. SEKTO, Bossybee, you, the various countertrolls.. it's just a massive repeated cycle of hate. While I do like hate, watching it spin around is boring. If you post tomorrow or don't post tomorrow, what exactly will change? It's the reason why we don't waste time arguing with Whooter beyond a certain point. We let him dig a hole, leave him in it, and that's the programmie response for when parents start Googling.

No, really, STOP for a moment, before you reply to ANY of the bullshit flung around like monkey poo- will getting another username and posting more really affect anything? Will it advance anyone's ideas any? Will it increase people's opinion of you, or yours of them? Will it change anything? Will it do anything whatsoever other than make more and more bullshit threads?

If something done to you actually requires revenge, just go get it already. I STRONGLY suspect that the various people/sockpuppets you're arguing with here aren't your real enemies, though.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 11:55:32 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Why was I able to post, if the ban was in effect my post never would have went through, "asshole".
That was my bad.  A techincal oversight on my part.  You registered a second account and I had not yet gotten around to banning your second account from that forum.  Ironically, SEKTO was about to un-ban you when you broke your agreement with him (to wait until sunday or monday for his final decision) and started posting.  Sure it's partially my fault, but just because somebody leaves their door unlocked does not give you the right to trespass.

Psy nice try at a explanation.....lol

Dude com'on lets grow up, I didn't even pay attention, just posted that's it. I wanted him to wait till I PM'ed him this weekend but he couldn't do that. I felt with our personalities this would never work to be honest. But no Mr. OCD had to have it his way.
I do think it is funny that after each time I have told him to pretty much fuck himself he bans me, well "NO SHIT". Then he prances around acting like he banned me. Dude it's like telling the boss to fuck himself, it
is usually considered your resignation.
Anyhoooo there is no more to yack about on this topic.
Danny
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:17:22 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 12:10:52 AM »
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:19:05 PM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 12:30:41 AM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 01:43:47 AM by DannyB II »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 04:02:18 PM »
In search of more windmills...

-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 04:13:43 PM »
So true and so funny.

Makes me think of the play dear dad took me to when I was 11. It was Don Juan in Hell by Bernard Shaw. I saw it at the Dupont theater in Wilmington Delaware.  Ricardo Montebahn was one of the principals and Agnes Morehead was another.

Rich cordovian leather meets the mother of Bewitched .... It was Don Juan in Hell  by Bernard Shaw and I was 11 .

LOL

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 09:57:57 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
In search of more windmills...

Why thank you for your thoughtfulness, Ursus. Your knack for paying special attention to me is beginning to make me blush.
Danny