Author Topic: Hidden Elan School secrets (repost from cache)  (Read 10749 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Hidden Elan School secrets (repost from cache)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2010, 02:13:31 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
OK, Mark Babbitz was criticized for doing this or something close. I think he was questioned as to "flooding," but then again he wasn't well liked. Jeesh is this how you have helped your treatment center forum (do you have one) to repost. Did you ever go through one, work at one or just study them. Please enlighten there are more folks then you think that would like to know.
Felice is not the only member of Elan. What are your credentials Ursus. Fair question???? Don't expect a answer but would be surprised.
Danny... :shamrock:
We've gone through this before, Danny, but no matter. You did seem to, however, remember the answer to your own question just four days ago:

"So let me understand this you have a person from Daytop Moderating ELan Forum and a Hyde whatever person also moderating Elan. This is your idea of a de-federalized fornits. Oh I know you asked, Sharon in a polite way if you could jamb both these people down are throats. Sharon......That's it nobody else."

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=30009&p=357860#p357860[/list]

As to the reposting of material from this thread, I was under the impression that these posts were of historical value and warrant being saved if possible. I take it you feel differently?
    « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: March 11, 2010, 02:35:06 AM »
    Space-holder post #1 for page 5.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 02:35:36 AM »
    Space-holder post #2 for page 5.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: March 11, 2010, 02:36:23 AM »
    Space-holder post #3 for page 5.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: March 11, 2010, 02:37:39 AM »
    From page 6:

-------------- • -------------- • -------------- • --------------

#76 Post by SyN  » Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:48 pm
    i havent received any problems from it.. i'll check it out though
    SyN
    #77 Post by Tatiana  » Wed Sep 24, 2003 3:44 am
    got another failure delivery notice today.. thought i'd let u know.. it couldn't be from my end because i'm not having a problem sending to anyone else...
    #78 Post by Antigen  » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:54 am
    On 2003-02-18 04:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

But i have a feeling that if Elan KILLED someone, well there would be some legal issues you liar.
    Ok, let's say you're a police investigator working for whatever DA has jurisdiction in Poland Maine. The coronor has ruled this a suspicious death, due to evidence of sustained illness, lack of medical records showing minimum proper care and unexplained bruising on the body due to the kid having been in the ring.

Who are your witnesses? Can they speak freely and candidly without fear of retribution? Nope. All witnesses are either potential suspects (staff) or children subject to retribution of the most serious kinds at the hands of any potential suspects. Did the alleged victim recently have any serious disagreements with anyone? Sure, everyone. After all, you don't go in the ring for nothing, right? Well... right?

Every stinking day I watched kids get assaulted, physically and verbally and in other, more subtle ways in Straight.

Some people think I'm just about a cold hearted bitch for not helping with the attempted prosecution. But you know what happened in the end? They couldn't make any of it stick. All the witnesses were accused (thought not properly diagnosed) drug addicts, and even half of those (those still in the program or in jeapordy of being sent back) swore up and down that they were there, they saw it all, and it didn't go anything like what the others were saying. Instead, they had the injured kid going psycho for absolutely no reason on some poor, innocent staffer or other client who, after all, had only been trying to help him!!

You see the problem here?

History gives us a kind of chart, and we dare not surrender even a small rushlight in the darkness. The hasty reformer who does not remember the past will find himself condemned to repeat it.
    --John Buchan
    #79 Post by Antigen  » Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:07 am
    Tatiana, so glad you came back around here.

The story's coming out. Little by little, the truth wins out over all the bull.

Give me the youth, and Germany will rule the world.
    --Hitler
    #80 Post by Guest  » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:26 pm
    What a horrible place. I was in straight inc., which was similar in a lot of ways. Good post.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 02:38:50 AM »
    From page 6, continued:

#81 Post by Guest  » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:07 am
    Obviously you know nothing about anything. Elan has been paying off people for years; if not, how can the boxing ring be tolerated by the state of Maine? Elan is an example of naked capitalism at its worse, read the Communist Manifesto and 1984 and stop trying to brainwash us because we're not "in concept" anymore. Oh, by the way, as I'm writing this, I'm "imaging out" with multiple piercings, stdded bracelets, a black leather jacket, and steel toe boots. So fuck you.
    PS I am also smoking cigarettes and drinking beer and listening to "inappropriate" music, only here I don't have to use headphones to hide it from the snitches.
    #82 Post by Guest  » Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:48 am
    I meant that for some brainwashed person who posted earlier in the thread, but it wound up being posted at the end for some reason

Speaking of snitches, I noticed Tatiana on here. She used to live down in the women's re-entry dorms and used to book all the females in 8 for ridiculous things, like hospital corners not straight, and it got so out of control there that I was moved out, because I was one of the less "Elanified" students. I was the only one to book you back, though. Snitches from other houses were a big problem. Tatiana, I WILL kick your ass if I see you, along with that stupid bitch Erin Kelly who got me shot down for something that I didn't do. I know where Erin Kelly lives and it's not too far way from me, and her family owns a pub there, so it is more likely that I will run into her than you. It's not like inter-house snitches were even trying to save their own asses, they went above and beyond what was needed. Tatiana, you were the only one down there, it's not like you would have gotten in trouble if you kept your mouth shut. And you were even INVENTING shit besides. Everyone here is saying how great you, so I just wanted to expose you.
    #83 Post by SyN  » Mon Nov 24, 2003 4:26 am
    hey anonymous how'd the e-3 girls do? some were fukn cunts too but most were chill when were you there?
    SyN
    #84 Post by Guest  » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:07 pm
    On 2003-02-18 04:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You are a fucking idiot. The people who run the school may have fucked up backgrounds, even though i know Marty never raped a kid, but who cares? They saved my life. Just because you were too big of a pansy to make it through the program and someone hurt your petty feelings doesnt mean you have the right to degrade them. And for the guy who said your friend died of an aneurism from the ring, please please please. Spare me. One student died from Meningitis, maybe that was him. But i have a feeling that if Elan KILLED someone, well there would be some legal issues you liar. That is what all of you are, liars. So grow up and leave people alone, it HURTS FEELINGS."
    There are no legal issues because they probably bribe people. You can't think that the boxing ring is legal anywhere in the U.S. unless you're an idiot
    #85 Post by Guest  » Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:30 pm
    The Elan 3 girls that some of friends were in track with were nice. The only experiences I had were in college and that snitch Erin Kelly. If you wanna snitch, you could at least have the courtesy to snitch me out for something I ACTUALLY did, you cunt. Wait until I get my hands on you! She was also in my college class, and her and two other kiss asses, one was named Gena R. ,actually did reports about how Elan saved their lives. They were so nauseating that even the biggest snitch in our house (who also got me shot down. I used to be friends with this girl, though, until she became WAY too much of a snitch that I would avoid even standing within a ten foot radius of her for fear of getting demoted)- this girl even wanted to throw up. Our house was fairly corrupt at that time, so this girl obviously would not even compare to what 3 or 7 had to deal with.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 02:40:35 AM »
    From page 6, continued:

#86 Post by SyN  » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:45 am
    yeah 8 was pretty rugged. The chikaz all seemed chill to me but a few. One was this huge bitch named Jen something. God she was nasty.
    SyN
    #87 Post by Guest  » Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:55 am
    when were you there? do you mean Jenn Cushman, because Jenn Hussman was way too small to fit your description.
    #88 Post by SyN  » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:14 am
    94-97 e-3
    #89 Post by Guest  » Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:55 am
    I'm betting Jenn Ferro. She was out of control, but she told on everybody to get them in trouble. She was just trying to be a bitch because if she was working the program she would have gotten higher than shingle after almost 4 years. If I see her, she's leaving in an ambulance, and I'm not the only one that feels that way. I was fairly "corrupt" in the house and had a "contract" with virtually everyone, so I heard many people planning to kick her ass. One of the Illinios girls, Jenn's from Chicago, was going to hunt her down and kick her ass. I wonder if that's why her phone # and address was unlisted, because all the Illinios kids tried to kick her ass. She's lucky I'm in New England. Were you in the house with Gena Ross and Erin Kelly?
    #90 Post by Guest  » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:15 am
    I can't believe so many people are writing about Pete Rowe cuz i thought only a few people thought he was mean to women, but now he's a racist too. one girl went over to 7 cuz there was a trip and she said peter rowe books all the girls for eating deserts and forces them to diet. you think with cardinal rules you wouldnt have to watch youre weight, bc your not suppossed to be looking for hot guys anyways. he reminds me of an eminem wannabe and made fun of one kid on the track team for liking punk rock music or death metal. he was like 35 years old and thought he was some big tough gangsta. isn't your mid30s just a little too old to be wearing tommy hilfigger and doorags and acting like your black? someone needs to buy him a mirror & tell him he's a white middle aged man from Maine. if ice-t or 50cent met him, they'd pound the shit out of him, if they could stop laughing long enough

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 02:44:23 AM »
    Space-holder post #1 for page 7.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 02:44:51 AM »
    Space-holder post #2 for page 7.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 02:45:13 AM »
    Space-holder post #3 for page 7.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: March 11, 2010, 02:48:34 AM »
    From page 8:

#106 Post by hidingout  » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:51 pm
    Last month month he was with a nice looking woman she was having a great time but he looked like hewas scared
    #107 Post by 88  » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:53 pm
    Marty with a nice looking woman? :lol: Are you sure you didnt kidnap her?I guess it could be possible it was him, too bad you didnt take pictures.
    #108 Post by hidingout  » Sat Dec 20, 2003 3:56 pm
    Me kidnap her what do you mean.... actually I know the woman and I am worried now about her if all the things you guys say about him are true
    #109 Post by IH8 Elan » Sun Dec 21, 2003 1:47 pm
    Sounds like to me this guy really loved abusing his power.I could just picture it now , an encounter group ran by Peter asswipe.Funny thing is if he ever ran into any of you on the streets "The people he mind fucked" I;m sure he would be all open arms with hugs and kisses.People like Peter , Marty, Jeffery, and Marc need to be removed from places like Elan, all they like is to enforce punishment and watch the students suffer.And believe me they get off on watching students suffer.

I remember one time Rosenberg waited until the last minute to blow someone;s home visit and shoot them down.The student was all packed up and scheduled to leave elan wihin an hour or so and Rosenberg shot him down.He was shotdown because he reacted to a teacher in school and mumbled something under his breath.No one understood what he said to the teacher but Marc selected the appropiate words which would result in this punishment.
    The way I see it, at least the student din't make it known what he said when he mumbled under his breath.What a asshole Marc is was and always will be.
    #110 Post by E7haterJe  » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:50 am
    WOW...!!! I am very impressed and moved by what u typed!!! You are a great writer. Everything u said was so to the T, it made your post so CLEAR & understanding. Who r u? When were u in Elan? I was in 7, but 94-96
    [email protected]

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: March 11, 2010, 02:49:41 AM »
    From page 8, continued:

#111 Post by Ville_Valo  » Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:54 am
    Marc Rosenburg sucked

[ This Message was edited by: Sophia on 2003-12-22 22:55 ]
    #112 Post by Guest  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 3:47 am
    HEY THE STILL CALL THEMSELVES THE "LAST RESORT" OR "THE LAST STOP, LAST CHANCE"
    #113 Post by Guest  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:22 am
    I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT THIS PLACESOMEGOOD BUT MAJORITY NOT, JUST FOR THE FUCKIN RECORD JUST CUZ U GRADUATE DOESNT MEAN A DAMN THING WHOEVER THINKS THAT IS STILL BRAINWASHED! I GRADUATED BEARLY BUT I DID. I DONT THINK IT WAS THE COUNCILORS THAT GOIT ME THROUGH THAT FUCKIN PLACE IT WAS THE REALNESS OF MY FRIENDS WHO WERE THERE WHETHER I WAS IN A CORNER, GUILT, OR WHATEVER THEIR NOT THE ONES WHO TRIED TO BE PEOPLE THEY WEREN'T NOR WILL EVER BE. THEIR WHAT U CALL FRIENDS! I THINK THE STAFF HAD A LOT OF SHIT TO HIDE AND THATS WHY THEY WORKED THERE FOR A POWER ISSUE, TO FEEL THAT THEY HAD CONTROL OVER SOMEONE ELSE, IN A LOT OF WAYS, THEY KNEW WHAT THEY SAID WENT FOR THE MOST PART BECAUSE IF U TALKED BACK OR DISAGREED U WERE THREATIN WITH THE CORNER OR GM AND ALL THIS BULLSHIT THAT THEY HAD THE POWER TO COMMAND AND USE IT AGAINT U....ALOT OF THEM TALKED ABOUT US AS IF THEY WERE THERE AND COULD RELATE TO THE THINGS THAT WE HAVE DONE OR THEY HAD GREAT ADVICE TO GIVE US AND CHANGE OUR LIVES FOREVER WHEN HALF OF THEM COULD NEVER IN THEIR RIGHT MIND UNDERSTAND WHERE WE WERE COMMING FROM, OR NEVER WENT THROUGH IT THEMSELVES ITS LIKE A GAME FOR THEM WHO COULD TAKE MORE CEDIT THEN OTHER "PETER FUCKING ROWE" HE HAD SOMENERVE THE FUCKING CONCIETED ONE FUCK MOTHER FUCKER, HE GOT A THRILL OUT OF WEARING SHIRTS OPEN OR JERSEYS AND WHATEVERTHE FUCK HE FELT LIKE WEARING BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE LOOKED GOOD AND GOT AROUSED OUT OF IT...THE UGLY FUCK. GOD I GET SO ANGREY WHEN I THINK BOUT THIS PLACE.I THINK A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE FAKE AND STILL TOTHIS DAY, ARE....I HSVEMUCH MORE TO SAY BUT QUITE FRANKLY IM SICK SO OI WILL ADDMORE TOMMID LIEK TO READ MORE, OF WHAT POEPLE HAVE TO SAY..........FOR THE RECORD I DID GRADUATE AND ITS NOT DIFFERENT U GET AFUCKIN FAKE ASS PLAQUE, HOODIE FUCKIN DOO
    #114 Post by Froderik  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:29 am
    And now for the more readable lowercase version...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

i have a lot to say about this placesomegood but majority not, just for the fuckin record just cuz u graduate doesnt mean a damn thing whoever thinks that is still brainwashed! i graduated bearly but i did. i dont think it was the councilors that goit me through that fuckin place it was the realness of my friends who were there whether i was in a corner, guilt, or whatever their not the ones who tried to be people they weren't nor will ever be. their what u call friends! i think the staff had a lot of shit to hide and thats why they worked there for a power issue, to feel that they had control over someone else, in a lot of ways, they knew what they said went for the most part because if u talked back or disagreed u were threatin with the corner or gm and all this bullshit that they had the power to command and use it againt u....alot of them talked about us as if they were there and could relate to the things that we have done or they had great advice to give us and change our lives forever when half of them could never in their right mind understand where we were comming from, or never went through it themselves its like a game for them who could take more cedit then other "peter fucking rowe" he had somenerve the fucking concieted one fuck mother fucker, he got a thrill out of wearing shirts open or jerseys and whateverthe fuck he felt like wearing because he thought he looked good and got aroused out of it...the ugly fuck. god i get so angrey when i think bout this place.i think a lot of people were fake and still tothis day, are....i hsvemuch more to say but quite frankly im sick so oi will addmore tommid liek to read more, of what poeple have to say..........for the record i did graduate and its not different u get afuckin fake ass plaque, hoodie fuckin doo
    #115 Post by Guest  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:35 am
    WHO IS THIS TALKING BOUT CAREY AND PETE I OBV. KNOW U I LIVED WITH U...I AGREE BUT I WASHER BEST FRIEND...I AGREE WITH THAT FUCKING CONTROLLING ASS HOLE HES A FUCKING PRICK I HATEHIMAND HIS CARMA IS COMMING 1000 HARDER THEN EVER

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: March 11, 2010, 02:50:55 AM »
    From page 8, continued:

#116 Post by Guest  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:39 am
    IS THIS DANNY LAVALLE?
    #117 Post by Froderik  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:40 am
    who is this talking bout carey and pete i obv. know u i lived with u...i agree but i washer best friend...i agree with that fucking controlling ass hole hes a fucking prick i hatehimand his carma is comming 1000 harder then ever
    Two things: Caps make it seem like you're shouting...and they're harder to read..

You may want to consider registering or at least signing your posts (with initials, maybe) so we know which "anonymous" is doing the talking..

I wasn't in Elan, but I read this forum sometimes..

Thanks.
    #118 Post by Guest  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 4:46 am
    FUCK U KYLE OR WHOEVER IS CALLING ALL THE GIRLS HOES CUZI KNOW I AINT A HOE, YALL ALLSWEATED MY COUSIN...HES A COOL KID Y NOT BUT DONT FRONT ONIT I THOUGHT KYLE WE WERE COOLAT POINTSBUT OBV NOT. :???: MAYBE IT WAS JUST CUZ MY COUSIN....YEAH I WAS IN THAT LMP SHIT BUT WHATEVER I DIDNT WANAS SEE U GO EITHER, IM GLAD YALL ARE GOOD..IMIN MY SECOND SEMSTER OF COLLEGE THEM PEOPEL I HATE EM TOO BUT WHATEVER. C YALL LATER GOOD LUCK IN LIFE IF I NEEVFR SEE YALL AGAIN
    #119 Post by Marina  » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:08 pm
    "PETER FUCKING ROWE" HE HAD SOMENERVE THE FUCKING CONCIETED ONE FUCK MOTHER FUCKER, HE GOT A THRILL OUT OF WEARING SHIRTS OPEN OR JERSEYS AND WHATEVERTHE FUCK HE FELT LIKE WEARING BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE LOOKED GOOD AND GOT AROUSED OUT OF IT...

This is so, so true. I couldn't word it better myself, I agree with the things you've said about Peter Rowe and some other staff members that have the need to feel poweful, as If they were "above" people. In Elan they were "above"us, I guess, but what a sick way of being "superior", don't you think? Maybe they were in a position of "power" over some troubled adolescents, but take a look at where they stand in terms of society. Are they any good?
    #120 Post by Guest  » Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:40 am
    Many of you look like victims of the Elan educational system.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: March 11, 2010, 02:53:16 AM »
    From page 9:

#121 Post by xres8182  » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:14 am
    You people don't know shit about elan's secrets,Phil Williams,or much else for that matter.Your quick to correct spelling errors though.Kudos to you Jackasses

Jim S
    #122 Post by Marina  » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:21 am
    Fine, then you tell us! Since we don't know jack shit about the Elan secrets, take your shot. Go ahead and reveal them to us, I'm sure we'd all like to hear it. This would be a rather productive way of participating in this forum, dude.

Peace!
    #123 Post by xres8182  » Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:41 am
    What would you like to know? I could give you my opinion of the ring as a therapeutic instrument,I could tell you what happens when a psyco eats a dozen crushed up glass salt & pepper shakers.I could tell you about actual prison cells in E-4.Do you people like elan or don't you,sometimes it's hard to tell
    #124 Post by Guest  » Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:21 am
    how bout scrubbing dumptsers with toothbrushes??
    #125 Post by Marina  » Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:42 pm
    I remember this kid, Dave Lovallo, who used to get "GI Dumbster" LE's. Was it with a toothbrush??? Peter Rowe sent me to GI the toilet with my hands (no gloves) for like 8 hours once.

Whenever I was accused of "being gamy", they used to mention this girl Diane Jacobs, who was once on a FULL BAN from the males. That must have been unconfortable!

Expetidors weren't really good at busting dowm on ppl playing games, I played games for a long time and I was always confronted on staring at the wrong ppl. So I used to fuck with the X's and say "I was starring at this person or that person, I can't help it, I feel so attracted to him". And then they'd make a huge deal of it and we'd spend many groups talking about diversions. That way no one ever knew who I was really playing games with or what my real issues were.

It's funny how we could manage to find ways of getting away with shit, isn't it? I wasn't staff's favourite and I didn't have it easy, but it felt as If some people were "immune"to the consequences. I don't blame them, those lucky bastards!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 02:54:17 AM »
    From page 9, continued:

#126 Post by xres8182  » Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:59 pm
    I had to P.O.a guy named John D in the dumpster at E-5 when I first made expeditor in the early days.One day he was bored and jumped out of the thing and started running around with a bunch of us chasing him.Insane making someone sit in a filthy dumpster as a form of punishment.I remember it was like July 81 and I was in a
    leather jacket because I "thought I was cool".Lunacy = concept
    #127 Post by E7haterJe  » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:22 am
    hahaha some how your post got pushed in to my mail box...i just got a "flashback,,,""" of Peter Rowe..."he would come with that Dr. Seuss Jim Carey, (dumb ass) grin on his face, oraLLy fixated on his Twizzler, swaying from side to side from one leg to the other, with his tacky running sneakers on, cheap polo shirts with a few bottons undone of the top, revealing his scrawny unatractive chest, with that swoopy twirl on his head, that tacky "Im COOL" wave hairsprayed im sure...(that loser).... and I think he wore a gold chain i dont remember? He had that ugly big grill smile...oh that guy..yuck...and now that m on a "syncal" role, Tana and her short summer dresses and dog, god only knows what shes done to or wth that dog...
    #128 Post by Guest  » Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:54 pm
    Jen, its Jordan, i need to get in touch with you, about the film, we got disconnected last time..hit me up
    #129 Post by Guest  » Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:12 pm
    E7 haterje, who are you, thats some funny shit, you hit pete right on the nose with that one, also remember how he used to bulge his eyes out and wear that stupid heart monitor watch all the time, like he needed it, he was the laziest "coach" i'd ever seen... it was probably to measure his heart rate when he would get turned on in mens group
    Whit e7 95-98
    #130 Post by E7haterJe  » Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:56 am
    anonymous- Whit who are you?