Author Topic: SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE  (Read 8831 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE
« on: March 06, 2010, 11:24:58 AM »
Now I posted another thread last nite that I thought was to long winded with to much info. So I decided to be short and sweet.
 SEKTO and Psy,
Fuck me very much for posting, are dealing with this issue between Inculcate and me. What everyone didn't see is what started this whole thing. A email from Inculcate not only bashing Whooter but being very sarcastic with me. I read this (email) then went on to read her lightly sarcastic tone on the Daytop thread.
I then responded to both the sarcastic email and the sarcasm in the post she wrote.
Now since all of this has happened I have emailed both psy, SEKTO and Inculcate with some pretty heavy handed vulgar comments. Oops excuse me.....Ya pissed me off big time with this clickish bullshit, what ya all a bunch of college buddies hanging out in the student lounge talking about when your going to get your trust funds. Guys I am a provocateur nothing more nothing less. I don't care SEKTO whether you understand my agenda or not you "pompous ass". I never asked you to or wanted you to or anyone else for that matter. I run with my own flag thank you very much and I don't think I have to explain myself to anyone here.
Thanks
Danny......`Ole Danny Boyo.....The pipes, The pipes are calling...
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
Re: SEKTO, PSY and INCULCATE
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »
Bennison:

It seems you are only here to undermine threads by causing conflict etc.

Such a person posting on a message board is often called an "Internet troll."

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 11:52:21 AM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:29:52 AM by Joel »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 11:56:56 AM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Danny,

I don't have much room to say this but I will anyway.  In my opinion, you would get further by communication with them in private.  This is just an opinion.  Hopefully it works out.

Not going to happen everything from here on out to the bitter end will remain public, if you don't understand this then so be it.
Thanks for the advice anyways.....
Danny..... :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2010, 12:10:47 PM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Bennison:

It seems you are only here to undermine threads by causing conflict etc.

Such a person posting on a message board is often called an "Internet troll."

Once again please refrain from giving us your prejudicial response. You have no idea who I am or what I am. Though I will say one thing in all the sites I am affiliated with you are the first member to call me a troll.
YO, angry one relax it is my turn to shine for 15 mins. so back off and go gloat over your knew found superiority. I won't be back I'll just start my own forum on Daytop or thread, whatever. You can have yours all to yourself.
If you don't like my posts don't read them. I don't really read your posts I got bored with the excessive chronicles of you on the Daytop threads. Psy, Inculcate and you would all post about you. Very little to actually do with info on Daytop. I have read the entire forum more then once, just in case you wonder where this is coming from. What is really sad is you really don't get the choke hold you have on that forum. Your actually proud of it along with your side kick Inculcate. Hey then you have a administrator "rubber stamp" it. Who was by the way a very active poster on your chronicles.
There ya go....off and running. We are always talking about the thin line of ethics, shit I can most definitely be sympathetic to Whooter. When your not in the group think around here, fuck you guys are murderous.  
Also I don't like the ignorance concerning AA on this forum never have never will. So I have decided to say something about it.
 :shamrock:
Danny.....

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2010, 12:24:03 PM »
Read carefully, Bennison.  I did not call you a troll.  Tell me, are you yourself a member of AA?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2010, 12:28:09 PM »
Read carefully, Bennison.  I did not call you a troll.

So funny you must have read Inculcate email she referred to me as, Bennison.
You are not the only one that can dicuss Daytop my friend or moderate it.
Thank you...
Danny... :shamrock:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 12:30:41 PM »
Read carefully, Bennison.  I did not call you a troll.  Tell me, are you yourself a member of AA?

22 yrs. and counting.....also affiliated with NA and CA......thank you very much.
Danny....
 :shamrock:

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »
What does the term "dry drunk" mean to you, Bennison?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 12:39:04 PM »
What does the term "dry drunk" mean to you, Bennison?

SEKTO ,
Grow up and go play with psy and Inculcate. Your out of your league here, pal.
Like I said take your prejudicial comments or innuendo and run them on somebody else.
I am standing with the legitimate argument and your acting like you have the answer.
Dude you are not that clever, really. What I see is someone who suffers from co-dependency.
Danny.....

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2010, 12:46:15 PM »
Have a nice day, Danny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »
Just as I said everything will be made public from here on out.

Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
Psy,
 Your still not getting it,

And you're not getting it.  We de-federalized Fornits.  The Daytop forum is a "sovereign state" and we respect the rights of states to manage their business the way they want to.  Consider the Daytop forum as you would another website entirely.

It is not about getting back on this forum or that forum. I could give a fuck if you banned me from this site entirely you condescending prick. I am interested in my reputation and the moral ground here. I will not be privy to your little click and when one of them is injured you stick up from them

I didn't stick up for anybody.  SEKTO requested the ban and after I did it, I posted a notice. That's all.  I don't give a fuck what your dispute is with SEKTO or Inculcated.  Deal with it yourself and stop crying for the "nanny-state" to intervene.  Ginger and I have actual shit to deal with and don't want to get involved.

You and Ginger have more to deal with. Please Mike you are a jerk, as a
I was told you were. You are sticking up, so shut the fuck up with your, "objectiveness" your full of shit. You have read every post so far.
So let me understand this you have a person from Daytop Moderating ELan Forum and a Hyde whatever person also moderating Elan. This is your idea of a de-federalized fornits. Oh I know you asked,  Sharon in a polite way if you could jamb both these people down are throats. Sharon......That's it nobody else.
Now onto "sovereign states" oh I know just like America runs Iraq, We are being controlled by you and 2 folks who have nothing to do with Elan. But then again these are people you happen to like a great deal including SEkTO. My friend like I said your full of shit, there is no way your not going to be all up in this you fucking liar.
Yes, I called you a liar. It may not make any difference to you but my respect for you has lessened.
OH and you just had to post on the Daytop forum your decision concerning me. Just had to do it aye....no other way. Well your buddy enjoyed it.
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2010, 01:11:40 PM »
This is the email that started it all for me anyways, now I will say it has exploded since this email.
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:

and why are you romancing whooter?

Sent: Yesterday, 19:20
To: Danny Bennison
Bennison,
Are any of you going to open up Élan threads discussing various group venues, or not?
Maybe you could open up some Élan forum discussion about how staff were (or weren’t) trained in developing individual treatment plans.

Joel

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2010, 07:49:31 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:30:16 AM by Joel »

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2010, 08:06:12 PM »
All I did was ask the man a question, and then bade him a good day.  How is that mean?  

Maybe the dry drunk comment was a bit much at that moment, in that some people may have heard that term while in program.  DB seems to behave as if he's drunk all the time, anyway. Given his high praise for AA, I'm not entirely surprised.  Also, he misspells things so frequently because he types hastily and doesn't much care about accuracy.  I'm surprised he doesn't misspell his own name.  Or maybe he makes most of his posts from an IPhone or some such thing and cannot see it very well.

And then there are the inconsistencies and contradictions.

Here DB is saying that his mother passed away in August of '09.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29615&p=354289#p354289

And here DB says that he lost his mother ten or so years ago.

I lost my father at the age of ten and my mother went home ten years ago when I was thirty-seven. My mother would have wanted to say, “thank-you,” to Joe and others for giving her back her son.

http://www.elanschool.com/featuredgraduate.php?id=25

Red hair, shamrocks, the Irish tunes, I say it's the same guy.  Look at the picture there.

Also, it's funny how he'd mistake the name of somebody he supposedly admires so much; Joe Ricca/Joe Ricci.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=28320&p=357252&hilit=+Joe+Ricca+#p357252

http://www.elanschool.com/featuredgraduate.php?id=25

Living with Joe Ricci and his wife. I was the youngest graduate Élan had at the time and Joe and his wife took a special interest in me. I admired Joe. He was bigger than life to me at the time and he became the Dad I never had.  I think of him often, miss him, and am grateful for his personal sacrifices and belief that youth are worth investing in.

I think he's a troll for sure. That's just my opinion.  Or maybe simply another survivor  who is struggling with a number of issues related to his time in program, (as are we all) and is too traumatized, or maybe too unintelligent (or both), to realize that he is behaving in quite a trollish fashion.  He's obviously got a lot of anger in him.

DB is an interesting case. It's hard to know when he is being serious or when he his just stirring the pot. We ought to tolerate tolerate him, I think, as our replies to him are really aimed at a wider audience.  He succeeds in in making AA look worse than any of us ever could, and hence does half the work for us.  Damn annoying, though. Anyway, at least he'll not be screwing around in DAYTOP anymore.