Author Topic: Fornits attitudes on AA border on the absurd....  (Read 33517 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #150 on: March 15, 2010, 05:25:25 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:59:44 AM by Joel »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Fornits attitudes on AA border on the absurd....
« Reply #151 on: March 15, 2010, 05:31:48 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
:shamrock: :shamrock:
This is exactly what I am talking about short sightedness, (AAA is also the acronym of All Addicts Anonymous, ("an extra culty version of AA") founded by Tom Powers) this has nothing to do with AA at it's core principles or with AA at all really. But because some school chose to adopt their version AA should be punished.
One other opinion I have, ya know there are other members that go to AA here I am not the only one, yet because of there silence and acquiesce which you like. I believe you then assume that this subject is off limits to talk about. Because when talked about it offends others. I understand that I just so happen to not be offended and I am explaining why.
Danny
:shamrock:
Here's what I don't understand: are you saying that AA is being blamed, and shouldn't be blamed, for Family Foundation School's "extra-cultishness," and that what goes on at FFS has nothing to do with AA's core principles or "with AA at all really?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Joel

« Reply #152 on: March 15, 2010, 05:35:55 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:00:11 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2010, 08:42:55 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:09:28 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Ursus vs Danny
« Reply #154 on: March 15, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:10:22 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 15, 2010, 11:55:45 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
This is exactly what I am talking about short sightedness, (AAA is also the acronym of All Addicts Anonymous, ("an extra culty version of AA") founded by Tom Powers) this has nothing to do with AA at it's core principles or with AA at all really. But because some school chose to adopt their version AA should be punished.
One other opinion I have, ya know there are other members that go to AA here I am not the only one, yet because of there silence and acquiesce which you like. I believe you then assume that this subject is off limits to talk about. Because when talked about it offends others. I understand that I just so happen to not be offended and I am explaining why.
Danny
Here's what I don't understand: are you saying that AA is being blamed, and shouldn't be blamed, for Family Foundation School's "extra-cultishness," and that what goes on at FFS has nothing to do with AA's core principles or "with AA at all really?"
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
 First, all of the above. Yes you got it now why was that so hard for everyone else.
Second, you asked me why I have FFS site on my facebook page because I want it. Just like I have the the FFS site that is exposing the atrocities happening with FFS because I want it. OK
Interesting reading.
Danny
Thanks for that clarification, Danny.

Perhaps you'd also care to comment on why you seem to be mining the Family Foundation School Newsletters for material to post on fornits? For example, your thread on chapstick addiction came directly from such a newsletter. I noticed that it was heavily edited to remove the God, FFS, and AA references. And then, of course, no link was provided.

Perhaps you'd also care to comment on why it is you find so much to LIKE on the Wall of the FFS fb page? For example:

Family Foundation School "When I struggle, I sink. When I let go, I float."
    February 12 at 2:25pm

Family Foundation School  "If you can't take it, leave it. If you can't leave it, love it."
    February 13 at 3:40am

Family Foundation School  "When you think you are overdue for a miracle in your life try to remember that you are right in the middle of one."
    February 17 at 5:47am[/list]

The one I personally really got a kick out of was this one:

Family Foundation School  "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a…duck."
      February 15 at 3:42pm[/list]

Is it possible that you actually do not at all consider the Family Foundation School to be an "extra-culty" devolution of AA? Could you perchance expound on this theme a bit more?

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
      « Reply #156 on: March 16, 2010, 10:00:55 AM »
      Ursus ,

I don't believe that the x assistant director realizes that we are  not  in elan anymore.  That it is in the real world .

And as a surviviour of one of the most brutal and criminally insane , hellholes on the planet , I see a HUGE difference. You have to earn my respect , you don't demand it, and as for commanding respect , ignorance please.

The x assistant director doesn't have power anymore . It can't make good people do bad things to other good people anymore.

It seems so pround to be able to say that it was an x assistant director.  Ignorance please.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
      « Reply #157 on: March 16, 2010, 10:28:07 AM »
      When I see "FFS" all that runs through my head is "for fuck's sake".
       :seg:

Ursus, you crack me the hell up!   Good catch!   :cheers:
      traight, St. Pete, early 80s
      AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Joel

« Reply #158 on: March 16, 2010, 11:40:17 AM »
      « Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 08:03:34 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
      « Reply #159 on: March 16, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
      « Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:11:49 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
      « Reply #160 on: March 16, 2010, 02:23:07 PM »

Perhaps you'd also care to comment on why you seem to be mining the Family Foundation School Newsletters for material to post on fornits? For example, your thread on chapstick addiction came directly from such a newsletter. I noticed that it was heavily edited to remove the God, FFS, and AA references. And then, of course, no link was provided.

Perhaps you'd also care to comment on why it is you find so much to LIKE on the Wall of the FFS fb page? For example:

Family Foundation School "If you can't take it, leave it. If you can't leave it, love it."

Family Foundation School "When you think you are overdue for a miracle in your life try to remember that you are right in the middle of one."
            February 17 at 5:47am

Family Foundation School "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a…duck."
            February 15 at 3:42pm

Is it possible that you actually do not at all consider the Family Foundation School to be an "extra-culty" devolution of AA? Could you perchance expound on this theme a bit more?

Who gives a shit but some little paranoid freak like you and your little trolls who salivate at your shallow attempt to be relevant. Ursus your a copy and paste man get the hell out of the investigating business.
       Yes!!! I am a "quack" big time, I've been listening to "Don Imus" for 30 years.
      So please when you come back with something worth commenting on I will. I'm sure during your mental masturbating sessions you have with your boys you could produce more product then this.
      Your a joke, all the intellect one would suggest you have, this is all you have.
      Fuck Off Junior....
      Joel and Matt stop acting like two little sissies.....OK!!! It is very annoying.
      Danny.....

Angry, angry little man.   Who still doesn't understand the quote feature.  Really, it would make slogging through your butchering of the English language at least a little more palatable.

Yes, yes...we've all heard for years about how "irrelevant" we are.  You can see proof of our "irrelevance" in ALA's devotion of an entire page in a failed attempt to rebut what we've been saying.  You can see proof in that Whooter "STICCs" around after all these years.  You can see proof in the lawsuits that Ginger has endured (which have never, AFAIK, actually made it to a courtroom before being thrown out).  Yes, we hear you.   Feel better now darlin'?  (pats the poor widdle guy on the head).

Christ but you are pathetic.
      traight, St. Pete, early 80s
      AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
      « Reply #161 on: March 16, 2010, 02:27:23 PM »
      Danny:

You are rude and have been rude repeatedly on this and other threads.

It appears that your only purpose here is as an apologist for AA.

Frankly, in my opinion you are actually an embarrassment to that organization.

As well, in my opinion, you are a drag on discussion and deserve to be banned, or at least restricted.

It seems that you have very little meaningful input to offer and have become redundant, to say the least.

If all you have to offer here is the same defenses and personal attacks over and over and over again, then perhaps you should move on.

Therefore, I call for Bennison to be banned outright by his IP, or else restricted somehow from making multiple insulting posts every day.

Let's put it to a vote of sorts.  Is that, then, the consensus of everyone else on this thread?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
      « Reply #162 on: March 16, 2010, 02:42:29 PM »
      Danny
       First, all of the above. Yes you got it now why was that so hard for everyone else.
      Second, you asked me why I have FFS site on my facebook page because I want it. Just like I have the the FFS site that is exposing the atrocities happening with FFS because I want it. OK
      Interesting reading.
      Danny

Family Foundation School  "If you can't take it, leave it. If you can't leave it, love it."

Family Foundation School  "When you think you are overdue for a miracle in your life try to remember that you are right in the middle of one."
        February 17 at 5:47am[/list]

Family Foundation School  "If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a…duck."
          February 15 at 3:42pm[/list]

Who gives a shit but some paranoid freak like you and your trolls who salivate at your shallow attempt to be relevant. Ursus your a copy and paste man get the hell out of the investigating business.
          Yes!!! I am a "quack" big time, I've been listening to "Don Imus" for 30 years.
          So please when you come back with something worth commenting on I will. I'm sure during your mental masturbating sessions you have with your boys you could produce more product then this.
          Your a joke....lol. All the intellect one would suggest you have, this is all you have.
          Keep trying my tennis player, Oh it was your turn to hit the ball back...did you forget.
          Joel and Matt stop acting like two little sissies.....OK!!! It is very annoying.
          Danny.....
          Well, lolly lol lol lol! ...Ya still haven't answered my question, my dear Danny Duck... Your ball never made it over the net!  :D

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
          « Reply #163 on: March 16, 2010, 02:45:36 PM »
          Quote from: "SEKTO"
          Danny:

As well, in my opinion, you are a drag on discussion and deserve to be banned, or at least restricted.

It seems that you have very little meaningful input to offer and have become redundant, to say the least.

If all you have to offer here is the same defenses and personal attacks over and over and over again, then perhaps you should move on.

Therefore, I call for Bennison to be banned outright by his IP, or else restricted somehow from making multiple insulting posts every day.

Let's put it to a vote of sorts.  Is that, then, the consensus of everyone else on this thread?

What say you on the matter of a ban or restriction placed on DB, Ursus?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
          « Reply #164 on: March 16, 2010, 02:48:15 PM »
          Quote from: "SEKTO"
          Danny:

NOT BY THE HAIR ON MY CHINNY CHIN CHIN!!!

We're having way too much fun fishin' !!  :D