Author Topic: Fornits attitudes on AA border on the absurd....  (Read 33696 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Fornits attitudes on AA border on the absurd....
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:13:17 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2010, 11:58:05 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "Joel"
Straight Staff - silent too long
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30038

This is an opportunity to have a good discussion on the above thread.  
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Hey I tried communicating with you, go for it I'll be there when I am done here. I thought you had some work to do I that thread what are you doing here trying to obfuscate this thread.
AA thread is not going to go away Joel because you don't like it.
 Danny

Is there anybody that you are nice to?

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
Saint Danny Benniscum
:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :clown:  :shamrock:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2010, 02:47:42 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "justonemore"
danny b  Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, AA is really great , the greatest, the greatest ever.! every one on earth should think like you do, act as you do, believe as you do. Spirituality and Rigorous Honesty! That's the WAY! ( why do you pretend to be Irish, why degrade a race you don't belong to?) I'll be HONEST here, I Really like to drink and drive, not necessarily in that order, so perhaps someone could found A.A./AAA. you know, a group for those who like to drink and drive, maybe we could get coffee in little styrofoam cups,  hackneyed spiritual tracts, and maps, all at the same place, sort of one stop shopping?  just sayin' J.O.M.
AAA is also the acronym of All Addicts Anonymous, an extra culty version of AA founded by Tom Powers. Its therapeutic community is the East Ridge Recovery Center, located in upstate New York. A number of Family Foundation School founders and/or key personnel originate from East Ridge, among them being Chris Stein, Tony Argiros, Betty Argiros, Rita Argiros, Mike Argiros, Robin Ducey, and Mike Ducey.
This is exactly what I am talking about short sightedness, (AAA is also the acronym of All Addicts Anonymous, ("an extra culty version of AA") founded by Tom Powers) this has nothing to do with AA at it's core principles or with AA at all really. But because some school chose to adopt their version AA should be punished.
One other opinion I have, ya know there are other members that go to AA here I am not the only one, yet because of there silence and acquiesce which you like. I believe you then assume that this subject is off limits to talk about. Because when talked about it offends others. I understand that I just so happen to not be offended and I am explaining why.  
Danny
 :shamrock:
Could you possibly explain to us then, Danny, why you are a fan of the fb page Family Foundation School ("This is the official Facebook page of the Family Foundation School"), that is, a direct spinoff from that "extra culty version of AA" described above, and to which a great number of founders and/or key personnel of FFS owe their ideological roots?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2010, 02:56:26 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:13:56 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2010, 03:01:58 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"

Is there anybody that you are nice to?

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
Saint Danny Benniscum
:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :clown:  :shamrock:

Yes, those who wholeheartedly support and endorse AA.  The ones who cover their ears and scream "lalalalalaa-I-can't-hear-you-lalalala" whenever anything critical is brought up about AA.  The ones who pass out brightly colored chips to everyone and tell the their sponsees that if they don't follow the "suggested" steps, they're GONNA DIE.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 15, 2010, 03:23:46 PM »
Could you possibly explain to us then, Danny, why you are a fan of the fb page Family Foundation School ("This is the official Facebook page of the Family Foundation School"), that is, a direct spinoff from that "extra culty version of AA" described above, and to which a great number of founders and/or key personnel of FFS owe their ideological roots?
Ursus,
 Shame shame shame trolling through peoples facebook groups, don't you ever work. Like I told you Mr.Breich when you answers my questions I asked you months ago I will answer yours. Now stop being rude and hit the ball back. Like tennis ya know. Back and forth.
Danny
Gosh, Danny, nothing to it, no effort expended. My memory just happens to function a bit like a steel trap at times.  :seg:

You see, shortly after you and I became facebook friends (although I see that you recently removed yourself), I happened to notice that you signed up for the Family Foundation School fb page.

Thinking that you must have innocently confused them with the Family Foundation School Truth Campaign, I sent you a FYI message - exactly a month ago today - with a link to the latter's website.

A website, btw, which contains dozens upon dozens of personal testimonies of both kids and parents abused by FFS.

You never responded. No problem. Did ya at least check it out?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 15, 2010, 03:36:57 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:14:24 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 15, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »
When I first came to this site I asked you who you were, What TC you went through or school...something.
Why are you here on this site, ya know some feedback from you. But I have received nothing.
So like I said in my last post stop dodging the question and "hit the damn ball back...please".
Do it in PM if you want or not....I just need a connection dude.
Danny

First, learn to use the quote feature.  It'll help your posts become at least semi-legible.

Second, why do you have to know someone's history in order to answer a simple question?  Is your answer gonna be different depending on what his background is?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 15, 2010, 03:45:38 PM »
When I first came to this site I asked you who you were, What TC you went through or school...something.
Why are you here on this site, ya know some feedback from you. But I have received nothing.
So like I said in my last post stop dodging the question and "hit the damn ball back...please".
Danny
I have answered your question a number of times, Danny. Either ya can't remember, or ya can't bring yourself to read others' responses to you. Here is the most recent such post, that is, five days ago...

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2010, 03:57:25 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:14:58 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: Quit trolling
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2010, 04:23:34 PM »
^This from the guy who initially responded to polite questions posed to him with unwarranted hostility and objected to them vociferously. Then you pretend you’ve done nothing wrong and insist that people’s reactions to you are not due to your hostilities, but to some mysterious agenda. This is troll behavior. You antagonize and then whine that you’re being maligned. WTF, you sound like Layne Meacham.
That “I’m Bennison you’re kimmy” bit makes you sound like one of the characters from Bingo-the-clowno.
It’s a long list… the people you have lashed out at and then cried foul a post and a day later. I don't speak for the Bear, but after the way you've shown yourself to be inconsistent in more than just temperament, you’ve no right to expect any disclosures from Ursus.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2010, 04:28:20 PM »
Danny
I have answered your question a number of times, Danny. Either ya can't remember, or ya can't bring yourself to read others' responses to you. Here is the most recent such post, that is, five days ago...
Nice show me your exact post where you identified what TC, School, or whatever you went through. What is your affiliation, why are you here. Copy and Paste it. Shouldn't take much you either volunteered it or you answered a question. So please "Hit the ball back". Man you take a long time to serve. After this I'm reporting you to the proper authorities, line judges, or the captain in the chair.....lol.
Danny
That exact post has been shown. Click the link, Danny-boy, you can do it! Once more, with feeling this time...

And that post also contains a link to a previous entry... Can you recognize your own writing? I actually quoted you describing me as having gone to Hyde... from when I told you the last time. Or was it the time before that. Or the time before that even.

Amazing that you don't even remember what you yourself write. Even from just a few days ago. Yet you keep insulting others, claiming they don't deliver on your demand.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2010, 04:50:44 PM »
Personally, I'm beginning to think all these "demands" are mere deflection to avoid addressing more pertinent issues and uncomfortable questions. Returning to what I had just asked a few posts back, and which was so assiduously avoided:

First posted HERE:
Quote from: "justonemore"
danny b  Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, AA is really great , the greatest, the greatest ever.! every one on earth should think like you do, act as you do, believe as you do. Spirituality and Rigorous Honesty! That's the WAY! ( why do you pretend to be Irish, why degrade a race you don't belong to?) I'll be HONEST here, I Really like to drink and drive, not necessarily in that order, so perhaps someone could found A.A./AAA. you know, a group for those who like to drink and drive, maybe we could get coffee in little styrofoam cups,  hackneyed spiritual tracts, and maps, all at the same place, sort of one stop shopping?  just sayin' J.O.M.
AAA is also the acronym of All Addicts Anonymous, an extra culty version of AA founded by Tom Powers. Its therapeutic community is the East Ridge Recovery Center, located in upstate New York. A number of Family Foundation School founders and/or key personnel originate from East Ridge, among them being Chris Stein, Tony Argiros, Betty Argiros, Rita Argiros, Mike Argiros, Robin Ducey, and Mike Ducey.
This is exactly what I am talking about short sightedness, (AAA is also the acronym of All Addicts Anonymous, ("an extra culty version of AA") founded by Tom Powers) this has nothing to do with AA at it's core principles or with AA at all really. But because some school chose to adopt their version AA should be punished.
One other opinion I have, ya know there are other members that go to AA here I am not the only one, yet because of there silence and acquiesce which you like. I believe you then assume that this subject is off limits to talk about. Because when talked about it offends others. I understand that I just so happen to not be offended and I am explaining why.  
Danny

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2010, 04:59:48 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:59:06 AM by Joel »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Quit trolling
« Reply #149 on: March 15, 2010, 05:10:18 PM »
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 07:15:30 PM by DannyB II »