Author Topic: Provo Canyon is going after HEAL  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Provo Canyon is going after HEAL
« on: February 28, 2010, 05:36:51 AM »
I have learned that Provo Canyon School is in the process of silencing HEAL-online.

I know that in the resent time the feelings between some of the posters here and the persons behind HEAL-online have not been good.

But regardless of the present situation, we need to realize that various members of the industry are in the process of targeting any anti-BM website they can think off. They know that they have to silence the survivors, so they can continue their nasty work with children.

So I urge people here to digg down and find every kind of information, which can hurt PCS.

If they can shoot down one Anti-BM webpage, they have the method ready when targeting the next one.

Please help HEAL-online: While you may not agree of their methods or like the persons behind the organizations, the battle against the BM-industry must have the focus.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Provo Canyon is going after HEAL
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 07:49:29 AM »
Oscar, we need some details here. What, are they suing them? Trying to use more DMCA bullshit? What?
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 02:09:32 PM »
What is the issue between HEAL and posters on this site....you can tell me to mind my business....just asking.
Seems like a reasonable request from a poster here, problem is I'm just learning about Provo Canyon today and I don't have a tendency of running down the road before I have info. Which is usually a lot of digging on the inter net, so if there is some info out there (I will look here) please send it my way or post it.
 :shamrock:  :shamrock: ...........Danny.....

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 02:10:49 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:54:27 AM by Joel »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2010, 02:17:25 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "Oscar"
I have learned that Provo Canyon School is in the process of silencing HEAL-online.

I know that in the resent time the feelings between some of the posters here and the persons behind HEAL-online have not been good.

But regardless of the present situation, we need to realize that various members of the industry are in the process of targeting any anti-BM website they can think off. They know that they have to silence the survivors, so they can continue their nasty work with children.

So I urge people here to digg down and find every kind of information, which can hurt PCS.

If they can shoot down one Anti-BM webpage, they have the method ready when targeting the next one.

Please help HEAL-online: While you may not agree of their methods or like the persons behind the  organizations, the battle against the BM-industry must have the focus.

Personally, I could care less if HEAL's website is shut down.
:shamrock:  :shamrock:
Why??????? If you don't mind answering....  :shamrock:
..........Danny....

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2010, 02:39:43 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Personally, I could care less if HEAL's website is shut down.

I understand your point of view based on their treatment of you. Mildly said they were totally out of line.

However, I believe that we need to be the adult in this entire case. We don't have to agree with everyone, but let them do what they do best at least until the BM-industry are hurt.

Joel

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2010, 02:46:44 PM »
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 01:23:04 PM by Joel »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 08:38:35 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
the battle against the BM-industry must have the focus.

And the battle will go on with or without Heal.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:57 AM »
I couldn't care less about the drama between you faggots, but Oscar, don't just post "going after" and refuse to give details. What the hell is Provo whining about, what have they tried to do, and

Fuck HEAL. Their site is a piece of crap run by hippies. But there's something here that could possibly be used to put Provo out of existence, and Oscar needs to get off his ass and tell us what it is.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2010, 01:59:15 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
I couldn't care less about the drama between you faggots, but Oscar, don't just post "going after" and refuse to give details. What the hell is Provo whining about, what have they tried to do, and

Fuck HEAL. Their site is a piece of crap run by hippies. But there's something here that could possibly be used to put Provo out of existence, and Oscar needs to get off his ass and tell us what it is.
Well..Well.. That's one way to get results....hows it work'in for ya....lol
I appreciate what your saying b/cuz I can't seem to find out what the hell he is
talking about either, yet calling everybody faggots (sounds so much like hate'in) isn't
probably going to help motivate.
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:..........Danny....

Joel

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:57:06 AM by Joel »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2010, 02:30:18 PM »
No doubt, Joel....
 :shamrock: ........Danny...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2010, 05:07:40 AM »
Could it be the documents that Angie claims link Provo Canyon to a CIA mind control experiment?

- not kidding either... wish I was.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2010, 05:43:59 AM »
A message relayed from Angela Smith:

"HEAL is currently being sued by Provo Canyon School.  If you are a Provo Canyon School survivor or victim, please contact HEAL at [email protected].  This may be the best opportunity for all of us to have our day in court.  Thanks in advance for your help."

Yes, we all know Angela can be pretty loco. Ok, very loco at times. But so can most of the posters on Fornits. The bottom line is that the HEAL website (personal feelings aside) is a great asset in the fight against the troubled teen industry.

If asked to pick who to defend between HEAL or Provo canyon school, I will pick a highly flawed HEAL any day of the week.

The bigger picture is that these abusive programs need to be fought against and exposed.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2010, 06:22:18 AM »
An admission of loco from a heal member? Fascinating, and yet despite my total and absolute repugnance for that vile creature Angie I'll agree with WDtony's point regarding the need to fight provo.