Author Topic: Randy Jackson has been banned  (Read 2265 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Randy Jackson has been banned
« on: January 20, 2010, 08:22:39 AM »
He's the same flooder we've been having issues with for the past several months.  Sorry we didn't catch this earlier.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
Re: Randy Jackson has been banned
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 08:47:58 AM »
Why is he a problem? Because he stood up against a few ppl on here that are the main issue???? Have you looked into your own moderators?? Their backgrounds and things they present themselves in? Your own moderators tell ppl FY amd disrepct other so heinously it blows ppl's mind. This is why ppl are blowing up your site because of the double standard attitude. Got to admit Randy had a nasty mouth but you advertize free for all, therefore in my opinion you repressed someone freedom of thought. Do not dangle a carrot say this is for anything goes than get mad when ppl believe you. Or is Danny and Felice beyond a little back what they dish out to many? Not trying to be a bitchy person this morning but seriously I would like to know why these moderators are allowed to be out of control but God not happening to a simple person on here.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 09:32:48 AM »
Quote from: "RavingMad"
Why is he a problem? Because he stood up against a few ppl on here that are the main issue????

No, because he posted about 80 threads last night, most of which were deleted prior to this morning, and the rest of which were deleted when I found out who was doing it.

Have you looked into your own moderators?? Their backgrounds and things they present themselves in? Your own moderators tell ppl FY amd disrepct other so heinously it blows ppl's mind.

Disrespect is not the issue here.  The issue is posting so much in such a short span of time that nobody else can read the forum effectively.

Let me Illustrate:

Before we disallowed guest posting, this particular user who you know as Randy Jackson was posting hundreds of posts a day (look at the time stamps of those guest posts):
[attachment=1:33fpf54n]Picture 652.png[/attachment:33fpf54n]
Each of those posts contained something like the following:
[attachment=0:33fpf54n]Picture 651.png[/attachment:33fpf54n]
That's the tamer end of what he did.  He was asked repeatedly to stop and was warned that he would be banned if he did not.  He did not stop.  It was clear his intention was to disrupt the forum and make it hard for others to read at any cost.  For this, he was banned permanently.  Just because he creates a new user-name and plays a slightly different type of game does not mean he is no longer banned.  He, as a person, is banned permanently and when he shows up, his accounts and all postings will be deleted.  It's not because of what views he expressed.  It's because of what he did.  I'm only sorry it took us so long to catch this particular instance.

This is why ppl are blowing up your site because of the double standard attitude. Got to admit Randy had a nasty mouth but you advertize free for all, therefore in my opinion you repressed someone freedom of thought.

When somebody posts 80 threads in a night the only thing that's being repressed is other people's ability to read the forum.

Do not dangle a carrot say this is for anything goes than get mad when ppl believe you.

It's anything goes in certain forums while other forums, such as the Elan forum, are moderated.  That's the way it has always been (or at least as long as I can remember).  However, in all forums, flooding is not and has never been acceptable.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »
I understand now more, and I apologize to you for question it. I see you are right in forms of spamming is wrong to do. It takes away from active members. Some go on there and say hell with it, if they see tons of stuff like that.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 10:27:30 AM »
lol ok gotcha

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 10:55:46 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "RavingMad"
Why is he a problem? Because he stood up against a few ppl on here that are the main issue????

No, because he posted about 80 threads last night, most of which were deleted prior to this morning, and the rest of which were deleted when I found out who was doing it.

Have you looked into your own moderators?? Their backgrounds and things they present themselves in? Your own moderators tell ppl FY amd disrepct other so heinously it blows ppl's mind.

Disrespect is not the issue here.  The issue is posting so much in such a short span of time that nobody else can read the forum effectively.

Let me Illustrate:

Before we disallowed guest posting, this particular user who you know as Randy Jackson was posting hundreds of posts a day (look at the time stamps of those guest posts):
[attachment=1:1ofkygwx]Picture 652.png[/attachment:1ofkygwx]
Each of those posts contained something like the following:
[attachment=0:1ofkygwx]Picture 651.png[/attachment:1ofkygwx]
That's the tamer end of what he did.  He was asked repeatedly to stop and was warned that he would be banned if he did not.  He did not stop.  It was clear his intention was to disrupt the forum and make it hard for others to read at any cost.  For this, he was banned permanently.  Just because he creates a new user-name and plays a slightly different type of game does not mean he is no longer banned.  He, as a person, is banned permanently and when he shows up, his accounts and all postings will be deleted.  It's not because of what views he expressed.  It's because of what he did.  I'm only sorry it took us so long to catch this particular instance.

This is why ppl are blowing up your site because of the double standard attitude. Got to admit Randy had a nasty mouth but you advertize free for all, therefore in my opinion you repressed someone freedom of thought.

When somebody posts 80 threads in a night the only thing that's being repressed is other people's ability to read the forum.

Do not dangle a carrot say this is for anything goes than get mad when ppl believe you.

It's anything goes in certain forums while other forums, such as the Elan forum, are moderated.  That's the way it has always been (or at least as long as I can remember).  However, in all forums, flooding is not and has never been acceptable.
:jawdrop: Regular fucking detectives, I mentioned about the time span and the amount of post, or was that deleted Felice?? Randy  Jackson was the wrong disguise for you Felice you crazy btch :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 10:59:39 AM »
:jawdrop: Report this postReply with quoteRe: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by psy » Today, 15:39

Felice. That is not cool. No matter how angry you are you should not do that. First of all moderators should not have access to IP address information at all. I'll have to look into that but in the mean time I have no choice but to revoke your mod privs. I'm also removing that picture from the post.Check out my website on the Troubled Teen Industry
Troubled Teen Industry Forum - Safe forum for parents and survivors
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal) :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  ::deadhorse::  ::unhappy::

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 11:01:22 AM »
Edit postReport this postReply with quoteRe: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by mark babitz » Today, 03:16

aspergers?
by seamus » Yesterday, 18:05 in Straight, Inc. and Derivatives 334by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:53

After the menstrual period, the cycle begins all over again.
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:47 in The Troubled Teen Industry 011by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:47

Elan School information
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:34 in Open Free for All 05by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:34

College Preparation at Elan School
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:30 in Open Free for All 03by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:30

ELAN School positive survey
by Randy Jackson » Yesterday, 23:28 in Open Free for All 05by Randy Jackson
Yesterday, 23:28
  ::OMG:: Look familiar ????? :rocker:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 12:12:31 PM »
well i know i can be a little asshole but ya i can see y u needed to get rid of him.