Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 688290 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2055 on: December 01, 2010, 07:09:37 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Awwee Marky
That was weak Marky.
I was SO looking forward to your drivel today,and this is the best you can do ?
You poor bastard
Today is a special day Marky. Its my 47th birthday. So far I have gotten 61 fb messages,35 or so emails,and a dozen or so calls. I was really looking forward to a good laugh at your expense. You disapointed me.
again.
Well Marky.. I better answer some emails,and try to get some work done. Dont hurt yourself seeking attention. I think Sharon will still think yer the best.But undoubtedly ,no one else
Loserboy

Well let me stop the fucking clock, Happy Birthday Art. :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: December 01, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
Another boring story about Pedophilia and or gay sex
Seems your most popular subjects to date
I think,if I had a nickel,for every time you assualted me with these kinds of lies and fantasies
I would be a fairly wealthy man
Funny thing tho.. In my 47 years,I have yet to find anyone who spoke in this same vanacular,repeatedly
I wonder if you act-out these fantasies involving children,or same sex fantasies that you have posted dozens of times
Sex toys and how to operate them and where they should be inserted
Where do you come by this info Marky ?
You can come out of the closet anytime Marky
But wipe the stain off your chin son

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: December 01, 2010, 01:46:58 PM »
I think,if I had a nickel,for every time you assualted me with these kinds of lies and fantasies
Funny thing tho.. In my 47 years,I have yet to find anyone who spoke in this same vanacular,repeatedly
I wonder if you act-out these fantasies involving children,or same sex fantasies that you have posted dozens of times

:birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

:birthday:  :waaaa:  :birthday:  :waaaa:  :birthday:  :waaaa:  :birthday:  :waaaa:  :beat:  :birthday:  :beat:  :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :heartbreak:  :birthday:  :heartbreak:  :birthday:  :heartbreak:  :birthday:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :clown:  :beat:  :waaaa:  :clown:  :beat:  :waaaa:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: December 01, 2010, 01:51:07 PM »
Art called me from IL and said I just shit my diaper.   :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: December 01, 2010, 02:05:12 PM »
:birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday: Happy Birthday  Arty Fuck Nuts,, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: December 01, 2010, 02:26:55 PM »
Excellant... Seething with hate
My day is complete.. You are throing another tantrum
Thanks for the laughs
Was it something I said ?
LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: December 01, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »
Excellant... Seething with hate
My day is complete.. You are throing another tantrum
Thanks for the laughs
Was it something I said ?
LOL

Throing,?????????? must be" Yiddish" :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dont be such a sad sack,it's your Birthday,,, :birthday:  :clown:  :birthday:  :clown: You can cry if you want to, :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :heartbreak:  :heartbreak:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: ,, But Jordan will come. So cheer up Farty, :beat:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :jamin:  :clown:  :roflmao:  :rasta:  :rasta: Party till we  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  from you, It's your Birthday, :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

And thanks for taking time out of your very busy day to fight on Fornits, it's a shame that all 500  of your friends on FB must wait for you to respond to all of their well wishes. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  You hate your computer :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp: ,,, and the internet, don't you.??????

I sure wouldn't if I were you, Thank God I am not,but the fact is you are, So have a wonderful Birthday and, may many good things come to you, :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

:lala:  :lala:  :lala:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: December 01, 2010, 04:54:19 PM »
This is a great  b-day present from you 2
Not only are you seething,with hate and anger
But now you are crying too
Perhaps if you had ANY friends... or Love from your family
I will check in on ya later girls. Being taken out to Dunhill's for dinner
Even gonna wear a tie
Bubye

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: December 01, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
Even gonna wear a tie
Bubye

Arthur talk dirty to me.  You excite me.   :beat:  :beat:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :peace:  :clown:  :tup:  :heartbreak:  :rofl:  :timeout:  :timeout:  :seg:  :seg:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: December 01, 2010, 05:24:01 PM »
Even gonna wear a tie
Bubye

Hey great I know the Mang.  I will tell him your coming,,,Nothing but the best for you. :birthday:  :birthday:  Birthday Boy, :waaaa:  :clown:  :waaaa:  :clown:  :birthday:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: December 01, 2010, 07:55:44 PM »
Quote from: "Farty"
Even gonna wear a tie
Bubye

Hey great I know the Mang.  I will tell him your coming,,,Nothing but the best for you. :birthday:  :birthday:  Birthday Boy, :waaaa:  :clown:  :waaaa:  :clown:  :birthday:
Aren't pissed you said you were going to dinner, and have to just sit there now so you don't get busted in a lie AGAIN,,,????? You so badly want to reply,but can't, in fear of being BUSTED AGAIN, :cheers:  :cheers:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :dose:  :dose:  :dose:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: December 01, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: December 01, 2010, 08:08:09 PM »
Art fuck you
 :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  ::poke::  ::poke::  ::poke::  :jerry:  :jerry:  :jerry:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :sue:  :roflmao:  :spam:  :spam:  :spam:  :agree:  :boycott:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: December 01, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
:beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :spam:  :spam:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :sue:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :D  :D  :D  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: December 01, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »
And I thought you were gonna be nice now Marky
This is as nice as you get huh?
Hate/Bile/Jealousy/Frustration
Wound up at Porters. Had Swordfish and many oysters. They do a really nice job there. Had this plate of sushi,6 oysters,several crab claws,and maybe squid salad (not sure).. Was excellant. Couple family members,few friends,good times.
Tell ya the truth Marky,there was a time I didnt think I would make it to 35,then I made some important changes in my life.
Since then my life has improved dramatically. I cant think you would understand this after reading the content of your posts for 10 years.
Some days are not the best,but every day is a good day.
Marky
I advise you to get some help. Its possible,modern day psychiatry could save your life. You seem very angry,and unstable. But this is the only way I have ever encountered you,and/or your other screen names. Little girl games in your 50's... whats that about ? Here's a newsflash Marky... Your adolescence is over by 35 or so years. Your lack of social skills are vastly related to your inability to communicate effectively.. thus we have the gay sex stories and wild accusations.
I call it Paranoia,immaturity,and vengeful.. But wtf do I know
I dont expect you to change anything,as you have shown what you really are.. a cowardly criminal
Good night Marky
May god have mercy on you