Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 659735 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #2040 on: November 29, 2010, 08:47:01 AM »
Ha Marky Good one !
Showing off how long you have been trolling me ? You must be very proud of yourself. Thats quite an accomplishment. Bet your Mommy thinks you are special.
We all do
More whining and crying about the big bad Art
I am beginning to think you have a crush on me. It all makes sense now. Stories of Anal Sex,Sex toys,and sex with animals.
If you had half the life I do,you wouldnt have time for this BS
You are a loser and a liar.
You must be very proud of what you taught Sharon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: November 29, 2010, 09:26:53 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Ha Marky Good one !
Showing off how long you have been trolling me ? You must be very proud of yourself. Thats quite an accomplishment. Bet your Mommy thinks you are special.
We all do
More whining and crying about the big bad Art
I am beginning to think you have a crush on me. It all makes sense now. Stories of Anal Sex,Sex toys,and sex with animals.
If you had half the life I do,you wouldnt have time for this BS
You are a loser and a liar.
You must be very proud of what you taught Sharon

I merely pointed out to Sharon who you are,but she already knew,As far as a crush on you,it seems like you and Jordan are already involved,I wouldn't want you to cheat on him. If I had a life,?? Aren't you callling the kettle black, If I want you, all I have to do is post something and you come running. :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :seg:  :seg:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: November 29, 2010, 10:56:38 AM »
Awww Marky
You seem deperate for attention again ?
If I want you,all I  (or anyone) has to do is rattle their zipper.
I hear you give quite the blowjob
Where/when does this end Marky. Will you ever be finished making a fool of yourself ? Will you ever be interested in being seen as an adult ?
Cant you find anything positive to do with your time ?
Is this the BEST of Marky ?
10 years of trolling and what have you gotten out of it ?
Could it be NOTHING ?

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Christmas in the program
« Reply #2043 on: November 29, 2010, 12:41:01 PM »
It appears that you are an equal opportunity asswipe Mark
If I took 10 years outa my life,created 40 screen names,and pretended to be a different person each time I posted...
Most would call that a pretty serious case of Mental Illness
Firing off on here and then reposting your own drivel 6-7-8-10 years later.. Only makes you look sicker.
Seems BP already called you out on this before
Your "Views" are high because you are a trainwreck. Everyone wants to see a wreck
Marky is the Fornits-house-wreck. Thats why the highways are crowded after a wreck
Everyone has to look
Congrats on being that wreck Marky
You have impressed noone but Sharon
 :roflmao:  ::fullofshit::  
Takes a seriously injured person to do what you have done to myself and a number of others
Sure hope you get better one day Marky

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Christmas in the program
« Reply #2044 on: November 29, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »
It appears that you are an equal opportunity asswipe Mark
If I took 10 years outa my life,created 40 screen names,and pretended to be a different person each time I posted...
Most would call that a pretty serious case of Mental Illness
Firing off on here and then reposting your own drivel 6-7-8-10 years later.. Only makes you look sicker.
Seems BP already called you out on this before
Your "Views" are high because you are a trainwreck. Everyone wants to see a wreck
Marky is the Fornits-house-wreck. Thats why the highways are crowded after a wreck
Everyone has to look
Congrats on being that wreck Marky
You have impressed noone but Sharon
 :roflmao:  ::fullofshit::  
Takes a seriously injured person to do what you have done to myself and a number of others
Sure hope you get better one day Marky
Why would you disrespect BP thread with your crap and fighting,?? don't your respect anyone,Nothing in my post was negative,nor confrontational, nor to you, Your just an ass AGAIN, :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: November 29, 2010, 05:00:27 PM »
Ahh once again Marky
If you really were such a smart guy,you would have avoided this bullshit over the past year.
The truth is a tough one for you
I am very sorry its me that has to put you in your place. But its no different than the treatment I have endured here in any thread I have posted in.
BTW. .I didnt post anything but the truth about your behaviors. Want it to end ?
STFU...Simpleton
You are one angry little man...and for YEARS
Seek help Marky... Or better yet,just kill yourself
Go fuck yourself
You are scum

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: November 29, 2010, 09:52:52 PM »
Ahh once again Marky
If you really were such a smart guy,you would have avoided this bullshit over the past year.
The truth is a tough one for you
I am very sorry its me that has to put you in your place. But its no different than the treatment I have endured here in any thread I have posted in.
BTW. .I didnt post anything but the truth about your behaviors. Want it to end ?
STFU...Simpleton
You are one angry little man...and for YEARS
Seek help Marky... Or better yet,just kill yourself
Go fuck yourself
You are scum
You stupid pompis ass, They took you and your post and threw it over here,No my post were not removed, yours were, I spoke the truth and talked of the positives, and you were thrown out for be negative and rude.

Your too ignorant to understand that but the proof is on the site.They moved BP thread to Troubled Teens, so you couldn't infect it with your bile,And if you do they will throw you off the site and you know that. It's the rules outside of this thread.And BP got a chance to see you in action disrespecting BP post's.

You make people sick Art,but please don't go away,were are not done helping you yet. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: We need you around and so does Jordan, :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: November 29, 2010, 10:59:04 PM »
marky
arent you calling the kettle black ? maybe you should sign in as one of your other screen names.
maybe then you will feel better
bp has been around a long time. he knows what you are all about.
you have followed me to my pof acct,to facebook,to your failed hate sites,to my home,to my place of business,and finally... in every thread i ever posted anything in
who is shittin who ya fuckstick
btw smartguy.. could you find the spellcheck key you illiterate fool?
you are a funny fucker
kick me outa a cesspool..this may be your only way you communicate with people
but i dont give a rats ass either way
scum of the earth

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: November 30, 2010, 07:11:55 AM »
marky
arent you calling the kettle black ? maybe you should sign in as one of your other screen names.
you have followed me to my pof acct,to facebook,to your failed hate sites,to my home,to my place of business,and finally... in every thread i ever posted anything in
you are a funny fucker
scum of the earth

Illiterate fool? spellcheck key??? it's spell check, two words stupid,nice scum back,scum bag.Yes, BP has been around and probably knows those people you say is me, which makes you look even dumber.Please don't ever leave Arty, your so much fun to watch running around crazy. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: November 30, 2010, 07:14:13 AM »
marky
you are a funny fucker
scum of the earth

Art don't test me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: November 30, 2010, 08:52:24 AM »
marky
you are a funny fucker
scum of the earth

Art you are the Liaresposed,over and over again.Don't you get tired of, just sticking your foot in your mouth,??
You can't win, The bile you spew is constant and you don't care were you do it ether.Your a very dysfunctional person.You seek out the battles and problems in your life. You had no good reason to attack me in BP thread,you just had to try and show off the BIG BAD ART, and was thrown out of the thread,by the Moderator,no not me, You Were Removed. All because you can't control your mouth and stalking ways,That is a shame you have no life so try and invade others.

If you think your going to shut me up or chase me off, well, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: your better off smashing your computer, :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp: I am not a woman nor a coward like you, so I don't run, as you can see pretty clearly.

But by no means go away, your a gift from Mike and we all appreciate it,How could he have known, we needed a bag, to shit in. And your are defiantly the 250 pound bag we were looking for.Plenty of room for many shit's. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Oh by the way { Karma} is spelled that way not{ Kharma},dumb ass, try Spell Check two words. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: November 30, 2010, 10:33:34 AM »
Blah blah blah
Just like the coward you are
BP was not disrespected and feels the same way most do
You are dead wrong and guilty of numorous crimes
I dont care if you go away,or kill yourself (the latter is preffered)
you are sick,and need help,and this is simply your cry for help. No other person would go to the lengths that you have to harrass me and others.
If you were a real man,that had a problem with me,you would come to me with it
But not Marky the Cumburping Coward!
You simply are an outcast. Its not because you suck dick,its because you are an asshole
Most everyone has moved on EXCEPT you and Sharon
Bp put you RIGHT in your place 2 weeks ago
What is stopping you from shutting the fuck up ?
Asswipe
How does Sharon's Fecal Matter taste?
Huh Fecalboy = Remember that Marky ?

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: November 30, 2010, 11:38:03 AM »
You had no good reason to attack me in BP thread,you just had to try and show off the BIG BAD ART, and was thrown out of the thread,by the Moderator,no not me, You Were Removed. All because you can't control your mouth and stalking ways,

this is what I mean when I posted about the pot calling the kettle black
Wasnt it you Marky that was blocked from Aaron's site.. Like 9 times ? Joe Gerald ? Gary Stadler,Marky Babbletits and 4-5 other screen names
Marky Marky Marky...........YOU ARE A FRAUD!
You picked a fight with me,I have simply responded,and will continue to respond to your constant lies and manipulations
Your problem Marky.. One of many... You are the only one who thinks you are smart
The rest of your "Viewers" only come here to see the Train wreck that is Marky Babbletits

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: November 30, 2010, 11:35:57 PM »
You had no good reason to attack me in BP thread,you just had to try and show off the BIG BAD ART, and was thrown out of the thread,by the Moderator,no not me, You Were Removed. All because you can't control your mouth and stalking ways,

this is what I mean when I posted about the pot calling the kettle black
Wasnt it you Marky that was blocked from Aaron's site.. Like 9 times ? Joe Gerald ? Gary Stadler,Marky Babbletits and 4-5 other screen names
Marky Marky Marky...........YOU ARE A FRAUD!
You picked a fight with me,I have simply responded,and will continue to respond to your constant lies and manipulations
Your problem Marky.. One of many... You are the only one who thinks you are smart
The rest of your "Viewers" only come here to see the Train wreck that is Marky Babbletits

I am sorry this happened to you. Its a good thing they have programs now where you dont have to endure that pain your use to Art.

One program was opened by a pedophile and was given the Struggling Teens' "stamp of approval" after a visit and glowing review on the website. The only problem was that the program owner was raping all the little girls in his care and was, after years of doing this, arrested and charged with over 120 counts of child sex abuse. Looks like a good job career for you Art, I heard they are looking for new owners.
 :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: December 01, 2010, 06:54:43 AM »
Awwee Marky
That was weak Marky.
I was SO looking forward to your drivel today,and this is the best you can do ?
You poor bastard
Today is a special day Marky. Its my 47th birthday. So far I have gotten 61 fb messages,35 or so emails,and a dozen or so calls. I was really looking forward to a good laugh at your expense. You disapointed me.
again.
Well Marky.. I better answer some emails,and try to get some work done. Dont hurt yourself seeking attention. I think Sharon will still think yer the best.But undoubtedly ,no one else
Loserboy