Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 716826 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1380 on: August 27, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"

There is no salvation in DRUGS,

Well, let's not get too hasty here.   :seg:   I've found plenty of salvation in the Great Ganja! :rasta:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: August 27, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "mark babitz"

There is no salvation in DRUGS,

Well, let's not get too hasty here.   :seg:   I've found plenty of salvation in the Great Ganja! :rasta:

Yes I must agree you are right, :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

:cheers:  :cheers:   Isn't it amazing how I can fire back like this Farty, with all my names and different I.P. addresses form all over the country,at close to the same time, my computer has infinite speed and browsing capabilities, ?? I am a regular  Bill fucking Gates,. You stupid ass hole, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  Don't you like the Farty Roast,??  it is all about you. I am going out to eat for a few hours, I will leave my computer on auto attack For farty, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: August 27, 2010, 07:35:17 PM »
Fart cock walk down to your local auto parts store, buy some motor oil, drink it and consume a six pack of beer.  We won't tell.  WOW!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 08:28:54 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: August 27, 2010, 07:59:35 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

You are preaching to the choir Anne... Salvation, inspiration, motivation, and clarification !!!!

:rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: August 27, 2010, 08:22:19 PM »
Oh here we go with fArt's classic cryptic threats. Surprised who's watching? Hmmm? I sure hope it's not some poor under age neighborhood child who you kidnapped and duct taped to your removable boat chair!

Mark whats fArt talking about 50 bikers on his lawn? I don't know about the bikers in Chicago, but the bikers here would not just hang on fArt's lawn, they would drag his sorry ass behind their bikes right after they beat the living crap out of him for molestation of a child. :rocker:  :rocker:

Hey fArt look at this..... :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger: ..Go fuck yourself with a toilet plunger you stupid fuck! I guess seeing it is soon to be the weekend, fArt will post about having friends over for a bbq this weekend and what fArt really means is he will be eating a turd hot dog with pubic hair trimmings with a squirt of cum all over it..YUM! Shit eating, alcoholic child molestors I have no mercy for. You made your bed a long time ago fArt and I will see to it that you lie in it. :poison: You the scum that clings to the bottom of a barrel with stagnant water in it that sits in the sun all day. Giving you a daily roast is only a small dose for your troubles that you have caused many people here at fornits. I will make you skull fuck your mother for giving borth to such a sick, disgusting, vile peice of fucking monkey shit!

:suicide: Arthur Warshawsky  :suicide:  is the only way out of your misery fella. Your prayers are not being listened to, your God has long turned his back on you fella. :beat:

Only an idiot would allow a worm to infect his computer. You sure this worm you are talking about is not the tape worm that is consuming your organs? :moon:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: August 27, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »
Fart when the BBQ is hot, stuff an apple in your mouth, lay on the BBQ, shut the lid, bake for 30 minutes and feed baked fart to pet dogs.  WOW!!!

WOW!!!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: August 27, 2010, 08:35:57 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Oh here we go with fArt's classic cryptic threats. Surprised who's watching? Hmmm? I sure hope it's not some poor under age neighborhood child who you kidnapped and duct taped to your removable boat chair!

Mark whats fArt talking about 50 bikers on his lawn? I don't know about the bikers in Chicago, but the bikers here would not just hang on fArt's lawn, they would drag his sorry ass behind their bikes right after they beat the living crap out of him for molestation of a child. :rocker:  :rocker:

Hey fArt look at this..... :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :twofinger: ..Go fuck yourself with a toilet plunger you stupid fuck! I guess seeing it is soon to be the weekend, fArt will post about having friends over for a bbq this weekend and what fArt really means is he will be eating a turd hot dog with pubic hair trimmings with a squirt of cum all over it..YUM! Shit eating, alcoholic child molestors I have no mercy for. You made your bed a long time ago fArt and I will see to it that you lie in it. :poison: You the scum that clings to the bottom of a barrel with stagnant water in it that sits in the sun all day. Giving you a daily roast is only a small dose for your troubles that you have caused many people here at fornits. I will make you skull fuck your mother for giving borth to such a sick, disgusting, vile peice of fucking monkey shit!

:suicide: Arthur Warshawsky  :suicide:  is the only way out of your misery fella. Your prayers are not being listened to, your God has long turned his back on you fella. :beat:

Only an idiot would allow a worm to infect his computer. You sure this worm you are talking about is not the tape worm that is consuming your organs? :moon:

First the bikers would rape him with a ball bat and then drag him from the scooter, Reporter . If Fart had 50 bikers in his yard that means he molested one of their kids and it's payback. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: August 27, 2010, 08:41:35 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
Fart when the BBQ is hot, stuff an apple in your mouth, lay on the BBQ, shut the lid, bake for 30 minutes and feed baked fart to pet dogs.  WOW!!!

Does he use the" Fucking Machine," Photo Man posted,     download/file.php?id=674   to get his ass loosened up for the spit to go threw easier,?? And maybe pack it with apples or some oranges,??.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: August 27, 2010, 08:54:39 PM »
Found out he gave the old rusty trombone to a few people while he was on staff..

Urban Dictionary definition:

Rusty Trombone

(1) The act of performing anal cunnilingus while reaching up above the testicles to manually administer quick up and down motions to the penile shaft; resulting in a violent yet pleasant explosion. It is then customary for the female to then give a quick blow into the anus for good luck, the lips blowing into the anus sounds very similar to a trombones sweet melody. This was introduced to the Americas in the late 50's.

Offline photo man

• View Profile
art warshawsky (liarsexposed) "lady friend"
« Reply #1389 on: August 27, 2010, 08:56:48 PM »
- art warshawsky (liarsexposed) "lady friend" -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: art warshawsky (liarsexposed) "lady friend"
« Reply #1390 on: August 27, 2010, 11:29:53 PM »
Quote from: "photo man"
- art warshawsky (liarsexposed) "lady friend" -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

No Thats His Sister, :rofl:  :rofl:  ::puke::

download/file.php?id=677

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: August 27, 2010, 11:32:25 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
Found out he gave the old rusty trombone to a few people while he was on staff..

Urban Dictionary definition:

Rusty Trombone

(1) The act of performing anal cunnilingus while reaching up above the testicles to manually administer quick up and down motions to the penile shaft; resulting in a violent yet pleasant explosion. It is then customary for the female to then give a quick blow into the anus for good luck, the lips blowing into the anus sounds very similar to a trombones sweet melody. This was introduced to the Americas in the late 50's.

You are probably right , Farty loves to blow his horn around here,

Offline photo man

• View Profile
art warshawsky (liarsexposed) bed
« Reply #1392 on: August 27, 2010, 11:38:25 PM »
- art warshawsky (liarsexposed) bed -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: August 27, 2010, 11:44:25 PM »
Believe it or not Farty there has been 42 post and, 302 views just today on this thread, and we pick up almost one a day to fight against your sickness and molestation confessions. Your a very sick person Farty and need and will be provided with help. I know this is the weekend,and you will be having guest's over, as the Reporter mentioned, so we will make sure to turn the volume up for you, and your friends, Please don't shit your self Tough Guy,  download/file.php?id=643,

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: art warshawsky (liarsexposed) bed
« Reply #1394 on: August 27, 2010, 11:48:14 PM »
Quote from: "photo man"
- art warshawsky (liarsexposed) bed -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

And defiantly, don't shit the bed, think of " 8 Ball "  laying next to your fat naked ass,  ::puke::    download/file.php?id=678    that I might say the " Reporter " OWNS !!!!