Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 716828 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1365 on: August 27, 2010, 03:14:09 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
Easy Mark, you are easily confusing fArt to the point he might get frustrated and run out of his shack at Wonder Lake and abduct a grade schooler and repeatedly rape them. :o  fArt is that what you did with your daddy, DOCKING? ::puke:: Oh and just because you prayer to your God fArt, doesn't mean you can continue to commit sex crimes against minors. :timeout: You need to get  grip fella. I wish I could catch you commitiing a sex crime against a child, I would make sure you would never do it again! You are a sick fuck! You sick fucking bastard! Just because you are labeled "unattractive" to the opposite sex and fat and repulsive looking, it doesn't mean you turn to a child for your sexual needs. I sure hope you get what you have coming to you very soon. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

I don't know if  I will confuse him, after all he thinks I am you and everyone else here, if he was to find out there were more than just me, he might jump from the boat chair, Or as you said, go on a mass pedophile rape spree.Start hanging out at the public parks and beaches. I too worry of the dangers, of the Fart with young girls and boys.

P.S. It's 85 and sunny here in Chicago, whats the weather like at my other channel at your house " Reporter ",?? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I don't feel guilt for being blamed for others feeling about fart, you guy,s just put things into different words than just Fuck You Fart, As well you folks know how to have a good time, and still be helpful, and considerate of others and their feeling's, Fart not included, and thats your fault farty, for being such a bag of shit .I can't wait to see the rest of todays roast of the Farty. ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline photo man

• View Profile
Fart (liarsexposed) cornhole player fail
« Reply #1366 on: August 27, 2010, 03:24:04 PM »
- Fart (liarsexposed) cornhole player fail -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: August 27, 2010, 03:28:36 PM »
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  How does Photo Man find all these great photo's of Farty at play,??

I would start looking around Farty, Photo Man is following you around, :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  Great pic's like always Photo Man, Thanks, :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: August 27, 2010, 04:33:21 PM »
Everyone look at Marky Cheer himself on
Today he is going to be gary stadler,marrk babitz,joe gerald,elan reporter,jeff cooper and anyone else I may have left out
You really arent very smart Mark.. But you go ahead and keep spewing
I think you'll be suprised at who is watching

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: August 27, 2010, 04:37:48 PM »
Art you look good in the picture ( viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29840&start=1350#p375735 ) on page 91.  The dildo going up your asshole was classic.  WOW!!! ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG:: ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::
WOW!!!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: August 27, 2010, 04:40:10 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Today he is going to be gary stadler,marrk babitz,joe gerald,elan reporter,jeff cooper and anyone else I may have left out

Awwww, poor Artie.  Are you still praying?  How's that working out for ya?  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: August 27, 2010, 04:43:05 PM »
Art is praying for a hot dog in his anus.  He will eat it after he pulls it out of his dirty hole.  Fart you're a sick man.  You need professional therapy. WOW!!!   ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
WOW!!!

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: August 27, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Awwww, poor Artie.  Are you still praying?  How's that working out for ya?  :rofl:

He seeks answers through prayer and medication !!!!!    But I think his dosage needs to be upped.. :rasta:  :rasta:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: August 27, 2010, 06:50:23 PM »
Tsk Tsk Tsk Marky
Temper Temper
This is about you. This is about you trying to hide being caught. This is about you stealing my personal things and posting them on 8 websites to harrass me. Ummmm what happened to every one of those sites as a result of this tantrum ? Can you tell us Marky ? Where are the other 7 websites ? Can you tell everyone what you did ?
This is about you stalking me on the internet,and on my street.
This is about threatening me with "50 bikers on my lawn"
This is about your attempted harrassment of my Daughter,and "My son"
I dont have a son btw
This is about you sending me dangerous links with a worm attached
This is about you lying about me every day. You seem to have the whole lifestyle of some sick perverted animal down pat. I I I wonder where someone would go to learn this kind of thing ?
So this vast knowledge of gay,perverted,pedophilia based topics just come to you one night in a dream ?
These are very desperate attempts to discredit me for whatever weapon you can dream up
I say you just keep em comin.
There are a few others stopping by to read this every day.
You cannot actually be this stupid,or can you
I feel very sorry fo you. 50 yrs old and this is what you are ? You are looking for some negative effect that you may have gotten from me in the past,but its no more Marky. The damage you invision doing,to me,is each day backfiring on you
Believe me,dont believe me.. Stop...Dont stop.. I dont really care either way. But at some point,you should
You are very pitiful
Regards to gary,Jeff,Elan Reporter,Joe and whomever you decide to sign in as next

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: August 27, 2010, 06:51:30 PM »
He seeks answers through prayer and medication !!!!!    But I think his dosage needs to be upped.. :rasta:  :rasta:[/quote]

No Question ! :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: August 27, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »

Now thats the fart we all know, back to threatening, Did God tell you to get lost when you confessed your sins,?? I didn't tell you to admit to having sex with underage kids, you just had to get it out. Maybe you thought it would be cool or make you accepted, Wrong again farty, I think, you will be surprised at, who watching, and talking to you. Keep believing I am everyone on her and falsely accusing me, And see how far it takes you Shurlock, you are going to look like a much bigger ass than you could ever imagine, and we will all laugh at you.

Your threats and bile are all over the internet, so you keep threatening Farty, I recomend you go back to praying to who ever your God is .As far as anything else, you speck with a paper ass farty, :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:

Hey folks you got Farty fired up,he is trying to fight back,not doing a great job, but trying, I think God told him to get fucked. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Tsk Tsk Tsk Marky
Temper Temper
This is about you. This is about you trying to hide being caught. This is about you stealing my personal things and posting them on 8 websites to harrass me. Ummmm what happened to every one of those sites as a result of this tantrum ? Can you tell us Marky ? Where are the other 7 websites ? Can you tell everyone what you did ?
I dont have a son btw
This is about you lying about me every day. You seem to have the whole lifestyle of some sick perverted animal down pat. I I I wonder where someone would go to learn this kind of thing ?
So this vast knowledge of gay,perverted,pedophilia based topics just come to you one night in a dream ?
These are very desperate attempts to discredit me for whatever weapon you can dream up
I feel very sorry fo you. 50 yrs old and this is what you are ? You are looking for some negative effect that you may have gotten from me in the past,but its no more Marky. The damage you invision doing,to me,is each day backfiring on you
Believe me,dont believe me.. Stop...Dont stop.. I dont really care either way. But at some point,you should
You are very pitiful
Regards to gary,Jeff,Elan Reporter,Joe and whomever you decide to sign in as next

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: August 27, 2010, 07:01:50 PM »
-
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:34:59 PM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: August 27, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »
He seeks answers through prayer and medication !!!!!    But I think his dosage needs to be upped.. :rasta:  :rasta:

No Question ! :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:[/quote]

Cop to your guilt farty or go away and leave everyone alone, :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: August 27, 2010, 07:03:41 PM »
So, the prayer and meditation isn't working out so well then huh?

Tsk Tsk Tsk Marky
Temper Temper
I dont have a son btw
You are very pitiful
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: August 27, 2010, 07:07:23 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
Fart you are a potty mouth.  Listen here.  Mark is your master.  He says jump and you respond, "How high?"  WOW!!!

There goes my other personality again, and they are right, my personality the " Reporter " OWNS YOU FARTY !!!!,. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  ::puke::

Oh here comes my " Anne " personality,

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
So, the prayer and meditation isn't working out so well then huh?

Tsk Tsk Tsk Marky
Temper Temper
I dont have a son btw
You are very pitiful

There is no salvation in DRUGS, you must turn to God,or your higher power, not Pan Face Marty eather.