Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 698304 times)

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #915 on: June 25, 2010, 02:52:00 PM »
:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :clown:  :flip:  :timeout:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :moon:  :peace:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :birthday:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg:  :seg: Party for Farty  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #916 on: June 25, 2010, 03:00:52 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Jeffery"
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  Yes Anne he doesn't seem to understand the question, and is implying your confused. I see you asking a very direct almost  yes or no question and he cant or wont answer it. how are you confused ?? Perhaps his lack of answer is the answer. It seems like over all the years he has been around here he has never been wrong or rude to anyone,?? So why would you question him now ?? :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  Are you serious  Farty telling a lie or avoiding an answer leading to a truth ," Anne " you know better then that  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:   Farty answer  "Anne" question  people are starting to back up here to see your G.M. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :rofl:  :jamin:

Oh, I fully expect him to ignore the questions....that's an established pattern of his.... but you're right.  His refusal speaks volumes.
:cheers:  :cheers:  The usual gest you or I would have, Farty takes to a twisted level like,The Infamous Danny B. but with a more sadistic twist. He really knows this Sharon and here family were Danny ??  know one yet seems to remember him even being there. From any of the years, so who know,s I think he's  some disciple of Pan Face Marty. This Farty is on his own island literally. Everything is someone else fault. People wont even call him by his name because he threatens courts or police. This Nut is Nut's :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #917 on: June 25, 2010, 03:07:34 PM »
Quote from: "aliciakeys"
Hi Art your favorite persons is back!  

:jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin: :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:
awww I thought I was his favorite..lmao lmoa lmao
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
« Reply #918 on: June 25, 2010, 03:09:06 PM »
liarsexposed = Art Warshawsky  ::unhappy::

:jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin: :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:12:31 PM by aliciakeys »

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
« Reply #919 on: June 25, 2010, 03:10:59 PM »
Art did you get fired from ELAN or did you quit?  

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:35:58 PM by aliciakeys »

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: June 25, 2010, 03:17:34 PM »
I remember about 8 years ago, Art had called, or more then likely claimed, to have called the FBI on Mark Babitz.

He said that they started a file on him.

Art, it is pretty weak, to get yourself into battles, and then call the authorities, when you feel that you have bitten off more then you can chew.

Oh, those were the good ol' days.  I remember that was right about the same time Can MolestMe.. I mean .. Ken Zaretsky, was claiming to have called the FBI on me.

When ya got nothing else... Convince the authorities that you are a victim.  Is that how it works?

Paul

PS If you did have anything going for yourself, I think you tossed it out of the window with your prose about drowning Sharon.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #921 on: June 25, 2010, 03:18:30 PM »
Arty the question is were or weren't ypou between my thighs in 1986 and 1987????? were you there??? I remember it sadly but were you there is what others wish to know. You are not denying it so therefore we all know it is true. UNfortunate for you, you shall never be there again thank God. The whats and if's do not apply to this question. Just straight up were you between my beautiful thighs in 1986 and 1987?????
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #922 on: June 25, 2010, 03:19:19 PM »
liarsexposed = Art Warshawsky  ::unhappy::

BEAUTIFULLY AND GRACEFULLY SPOKEN
Kahlil Gibran

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: June 25, 2010, 03:21:17 PM »
Sharon, I think that everyone has accepted the validity of your claims..

Do you really wanna go on about it like that?  

None of my business.. I'm just sayin...

Paul

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: June 25, 2010, 03:24:09 PM »
liarsexposed = Art Warshawsky

:cheers:  :cheers:  Oh shit Farty the words out "aliciakeys exposed you. So ha !! that makes 10,230 lie's now don't it ?? They lied they , lied, about what ??   It wasn't you, they were right on, your a genuine " Ass-Hole " and  Abuser  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  Now answer aliciakeys question. did you leave under own doing or did they finally  throw you out for being sicker than Joe.?? Tell the dam truth   :beat:  :beat:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Hey Farty !! Paul stopped by to support you  :roflmao:  :roflmao:                                                                                                                                                                              I remember about 8 years ago, Art had called, or more then likely claimed, to have called the FBI on Mark Babitz.

He said that they started a file on him.

Art, it is pretty weak, to get yourself into battles, and then call the authorities, when you feel that you have bitten off more then you can chew.

Oh, those were the good ol' days. I remember that was right about the same time Can MolestMe.. I mean .. Ken Zaretsky, was claiming to have called the FBI on me.

When ya got nothing else... Convince the authorities that you are a victim. Is that how it works?

Paul

PS If you did have anything going for yourself, I think you tossed it out of the window with your prose about drowning Sharon.  Thanks for the post Paul. :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: June 25, 2010, 03:38:01 PM »
Call the FBI? C'mon fArt..You would not call the FBI for what transpires here. The FBI would laugh at you because they would not do anything about you getting your feelings hurt.
Now for your statement of (young and stupid) & (child molestation). I think it went down like this, and I blame the hi yuh yuh yuh indian for it all! After elan you were offered a job there right? You wanted to work there cause there was nothing for you back in IL at the time. So the hi yuh yuh yuh Indian took you under his buffalo hyde and trained you. He taught you to be a nasty, vindictive prick, and how to mind fuck the teens by taking away privs and/or shooting them down in hopes they would react and wind up in a corner, only to get out by going through the ring so the hi yuh yuh indian could place bets. Then at some point, the hi yuh yuh indian decided it was time for phase 2 of your training and wanted you to molest a corner person while she, or he, was in restraints. Now I know you didn't work there for very long, and you despise elan and it's henchmen (which is all good in my book). And you also would love to see them prosecuted for their crimes against minors, but I think they maybe when Marty was about to show you phase 2 of your training and brought up the part about molesting teens you decided to quit at that time, am I right? You were not as sick as the hi yuh yuh indian and had no interest in sticking your tounge in some poor teens stinker, and around their genitalias. That was not how you were brought up and raised and you had a major falling out with Marty at that time. Now I can't speak for Ken Zaretzky, I heard and read alot of bad things that the little troll has done, and how he visited elan back in 2000 and had an oragy with Marty and Jeffery and walked on the brown side with them for the duration of his visit.
Getting back to fArt, He may be, or he is a thorn at peoples sides here at this forum. Has been for many years! But he does see eye to eye with us and agrees that the staff at elan are criminals with a license to abuse teens and would love to see them behind bars. Marty Kruglik is a very sick, disturbed individual and would love nothing better then to take some brain washed teen who went through elan, and offer him a job at elan and mold him or her into a shell of himself. One day it will all come out on video and someone will catch this hi yuh yuh indian molesting a teen in restraints and this fucker will go down!
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: June 25, 2010, 03:41:55 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
PS If you did have anything going for yourself, I think you tossed it out of the window with your prose about drowning Sharon.

Huh?  I must have missed that one.  Wow.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Jeffery

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: June 25, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »
I didn't do anything illegal, nor am I Sharon.  The funny thing Art will try and pin this on her.  He'll show this to his attorney, then he'll hear "I'm sorry ART you're SOL."  Mr. Art is the fowl odor between a homeless mans toes, he smells like filth and slithers like a snake.

:jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin: :jamin:
:cheers:  :cheers:  Farty  thinks only  two people , Mark and Sharon bash him and stand up to his horrible behavior. If he had a lawyer he would have advised Farty to go turn himself in to the Police before they come to get him. Is he so stupid to think these other people  don't keep records on the computer ?? He threatens kill Sharon and want's to fight or blow this Mark guy. And he want's to call Police. This is a very sick something and should just go away like a bad memory. every day he going kill someone or get them arrested or take them to court. And you think this as-hole has any friends.???  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
« Reply #928 on: June 25, 2010, 03:45:48 PM »
I was going to rewrite that earlier.  Art should drop off the face of the earth and make the earth a happy place.

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #929 on: June 25, 2010, 03:46:23 PM »
Awwww did he go away???? And everyone I wish to share something about me. I am a full time college student that was injured permently through domestic violence. I know live on SSD, however before I went on SSD I was a fulltime waitress and Bartender. Times I held two jobs to support my children. I have been married and divorced 4 times, my relationships were violant and not good. I created a lot of issues in my life due to past drug addiction. I over came addiction 13 years ago and since then was able to become a stronger person. I became a better mother a better friend to others. I went through a very selfish stage in life but thankfully it is past. I live simple and love life. I have absolutely nothing to hide. I have eight children and they are all good kids. My goals are simple to live and enjoy my family. I have no big expectations in gaining riches or buying this or that. Materialism is not my thing. Of course I like a nice thing here or there just like everyone else. To me bills paid, clothes for my children, trip for my children, memories developed in them is more important to me.

I do not impress much with people bragging about having things, if they do it means they unfortunately do not know life's true blessings. When a boat means more to them than a human being, those are the types I stay away from. I am loud and rude at times, but I am hell of a lot of fun to be around. I will get in a mans face if he threatens me, and I swear like a truck driver...God life is good.

This past year FARTY effected my personal life, he contacted my ex husbands created drama, tried to lie to get me arrested which now the police know he is fully full of shit, (I dated one cop from fox lake briefly after his alleged complaints), we are still close friends I see him often, FARTY thought amusing to bother my old foster mother and ex foster sister, which my foster sister is still into drugs and living a self centered lifestyle so I disowned her completely, He challenged my rape testimony on Heal org. Something he absolutely would have no information about. This man has been a literal burr in my ass for months. Screaming like a little bitch every second he has. FARTY also put me and my children in danger contacting an ex and giving him my information when fact is I have a 6 year restrain order and need for everyone to be safe. Fact he does not know me at all 20 years this man has no knowledge of my life but now claims to be the expert. Fact he approached my adult daughter and spewed nasty bullshit in which my own child had to get involved on this little side show he created here on fornits. Thankfully my child adores me fully and made efforts to stop this lunatic. He is selfish and reckless and the worse human being I think alive. I urge everyone to be cautioned on dealing with this insane monster. Oh I had to change my number several times due to this prick as well. And I also have a huge ass file on him as well. Having a file dont mean shit trust me. No one needs to lie about him since fornits has now more knowledge of this retard for over 8 years way before my time, way before marks time as well. His colors fly free daily and we are reminded daily what a pathetic man he is. Keep going Farty keep going you make yourself fully known. Oh and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask anytime..I will be more than glad to answer. If anyone wants to sue FARTY pants I have his so called lawyer number and email address and his address as well. Let's hold him accountable for his bullshit...the time has come. Oh and his own lawyer thinks he is a prick. His lawyer is his sisters hubby.....forced to appease his delousional ass.

Now tell me everyone his actions aren't they a bit creepy??? I have never seen a man so driven to actually get offline and destruct someone's real life...put yourself in my shoes. Clearly there is a problem does anyone agree?? I think this man is dangerous and very unstable. Oh bet he claims it is everyone elses fault but himself...He can never be in my life so he managed to force his mental illness into it all the time. Sue me please Farty please I beg you so I can slap a counter suit so big with all this proff to take every dime from you and give to the poor. Maybe give it all to women and children who need it. I would love to counter sue your ass...please bring it I beg it. You fucken liar piece of shit. Go to hell
Kahlil Gibran