Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732521 times)

Offline psy,

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #630 on: June 10, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
16 ft row boat with a painted name on the rear of the row boat that reads "Dateless & still looking". I betcha that lake empties real fast when they see a over weight jewish man in a speedo. Parents at the shoreline are yelling "kids kids, c'mon kids, it's time to go home NOW!". Female sun bathers all the sudden feel ill to their stomach and start vomiting and all others cover themselves up. I'll never forget the images at plentyoffish. What a sight!
:cheers:  :cheers: I have to ask you  Elan Reporter do you know Arty, I find it so uncanny that you have truly identified the one and only Arty . :roflmao:  :roflmao: I say that in jest, I can't see you and Arty playing well at all, he is that kid now one liked and grew up to be that guy no one likes. Elan gave him freedom to abuse and torment others in the name of righteousness, so he was able to feel worth and power. But no one ever  told him the ride was over. :beat:  :beat:  :beat: I do like how Felice exposed him for being a nothing and a stalker. He calls that poor girl  every morning to disrupt her day with his mental chaos and dribble, I wonder if his girlfriend knows he haunts woman during the day,???. I bet he is besides himself now Felice broke ranks and defied him openly.Said she was her own person and doesn't need help make or braking friendships, and she wont be controlled. I say to Felice go girl, you are much better than what this guy has to present. At least your involved in many causes to stop people like Arty from hurting other kids.And keep going you are making a difference Felice. :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :rocker:  :rocker:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 10, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »
Quote from: "psy,"
Quote from: "deja vu strippers"
quote]

:beat:  :beat:  :beat: Arty tell the truth, quit always being a phony :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 10, 2010, 04:17:24 PM »
- Sinking -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 10, 2010, 04:19:35 PM »
Quote from: "photo man"

OMG! LMAO! I think fArts row boat is longer then that though.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline photo man

• View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 10, 2010, 04:25:04 PM »
- What happened to Art? -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 10, 2010, 04:28:38 PM »
- Chair -  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:
:jawdrop: You know Arty wanted to suit Fornits last time his photo was posted, But that is a fine vessel he pilots. Fun on the water in Wonder Lake :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Great post, photo man.

Offline psy,

• View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 10, 2010, 04:38:49 PM »

OMG! LMAO! I think fArts row boat is longer then that though.
:jamin:  :jamin:  :jamin: Arty's going to hate you guy's for posting photo's of him, :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: Ginger they are teasing me :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: Mike make them stop or I will call my attorney. :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa: Arty you are full of :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: , Tell The Truth. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 10, 2010, 04:43:08 PM »
Gotta admit....those are pretty damn funny!

:cheers:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

• View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 10, 2010, 04:57:29 PM »
Im curious, just how many people are here now that fArt has managed to piss off? All the Arty haters, please come forward.

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 10, 2010, 05:04:06 PM »
I can see it now. fArt is gonna come on sooner or later and talk about how he was on his glorified row boat, then had a bbq at his tiny 1 bed room home, crappily furnished, living in low income, lower class wonder lake IL. Same song and dance for the last 7 years, Mr. I work at a junk yard counter and think I'm wealthy. What a load of CRAP!

• View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 10, 2010, 06:07:55 PM »
http://www.plentyoffish.com/member942655.htm

About MeI have had an ad here for a long time. I have met a few women,but no matches. I think it must be a blessing because my life is very full. I spend alot of time working. Yep thats how it is when you own a business.But when I am not working,I enjoy my boat,my 100 lb dog and the quiet parts of the day. I am an early riser (5am)
and live for cofee sometimes.I am generally happy and secure with my life. A life partner would be a huge bonus.
First DateA cofee or something fun ... flying a kite or cooking a meal together,Lincoln Park Zoo.A long day floating down the Fox River. Sushi ! I like Sushi alot. I have the best place to go too.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 10, 2010, 06:52:23 PM »
Im curious, just how many people are here now that fArt has managed to piss off? All the Arty haters, please come forward.

I'm going to come forward because that cocksucker tried to shut down Fornits.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 10, 2010, 09:24:51 PM »
IM HERE IM HERE present for roll call....lolz
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

Offline SharonMcCarthy

• View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 10, 2010, 09:36:11 PM »
:karma:
"A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle."
Kahlil Gibran

• View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 10, 2010, 11:12:57 PM »
Now sharon how did you know fArt, from elan? Was he in elan as a staff or resident? Thought I read a post where you were involved with him at one time? Correct me if I'm wrong. I know Fart had used a feamle persona screen name here at one time, among a few other screen names in the past. What really was kinda disturbing was him pretending to be a female hiding behind a female screen name here. Not sure the purpose of that was. I think it was more of a thing of making it look like he had people agreeing with him and people that were on his side. Turned out that he made up multiple names here and was agreeing with himself. Sure tell tale sign of a mental illness imo.