Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732591 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1875 on: October 21, 2010, 11:46:55 AM »
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=n ... mc4wvtyzsw

Biddeford voters clash over racino proposal

By DINA MENDROS
Staff Writer
Published:
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 12:09 PM EDT
BIDDEFORD — Tensions ran high on Tuesday, when a standing room only crowd packed City Hall to discuss the proposal to bring harness racing and an accompanying slot machine facility to Biddeford. Discussion by proponents and opponents of the measure at times elicited applause, booing and shouting.

The issue became public on Aug. 17 when, after holding an executive session, the City Council voted to place a referendum question on the Nov. 2 ballot asking residents whether or not they want a racino in Biddeford.

The proposed $125 million development, dubbed Biddeford Downs, would include a harness racing track, a facility with 1,000 or more slot machines, and a hotel and entertainment complex. It is proposed to be built on a 70-acre city-owned parcel of undeveloped land along the Andrews Road.

Investors in the project include Scarborough Downs owner Sharon Terry, who would move the track to Biddeford, and hotel developer Ocean Properties LTD.

Supporters, including city officials, claim the proposed racino would bring 500 jobs – paying on average $30,000 per year, according to the developers – as well as much needed tax revenue to the city.

Opponents object to the lack of specific information about the deal, the fast-tracking of the proposal, the location, a possible increase in crime and other issues.

Many of those opposing the racino sported stickers supporting Citizens Against a Bad Deal, a group that has formed in opposition to the racino.

A petition by the group, calling for a public meeting on the issue, was presented to the City Council Tuesday.

Although a public forum on the issue was held on Oct. 4 at the City Theater, those against the racino complained that it was one-sided since only the investors and the Mayor Joanne Twomey, who supports the racino, were allowed to make a presentation.

A public hearing on the racino referendum will be held Monday, at 6 p.m., in City Council Chambers, at City Hall.

In addition to what they say is the one-sided promotion of the proposal by the city, opponents also object to the process used to get the referendum question on the local ballot.

The executive session during which the issue was discussed prior to the council’s vote on the question was illegal, said Portland attorney Timothy Shannon.

The 30-day time limit for someone to object to the legality of the executive session has expired, said City Attorney Keith Jacques, and therefore it is legal.

Lack of public discussion and public notice prior to the council’s decision, as well as using city resources to promote the project were also concerns, said Shannon.

“What’s the hurry?” asked resident and small business owner Holly Culloton, whose opinion was echoed by many of those who said they planned to vote “no” next month.

Even those who said they might support the racino said they didn’t have enough information to make an informed opinion.

“A ‘no’ vote would be a better vote until all your questions are answered,” said resident Dana Johnson.

Some objected to the potential increase in crime from a racino.

Resident Joshua Bodwell said despite what the Bangor police chief has said in the press, there has been a 40 percent increase in crime in that city since Hollywood Slots opened in 2005.

Bangor is the only city in Maine with a racino.

While there has been an increase in crime in Bangor, said Police Chief Ron Gastia in a prior interview, he can’t correlate that to Hollywood Slots.

Conservation Commission Chairman Denis Rioux said the proposed location of the racino was his concern. He said the parcel proposed for the development, between the Andrews Road and South Street, is a significant wildlife habitat that would be threatened by a project of such magnitude.

City Councilor Patricia Boston, who voted to place the referendum question on the ballot, said she wished she could take her vote back.

“I drank the Kool-Aid,” said Boston.

She said she expected there to be more public information about the proposal, but she said that hasn’t been forthcoming.

In addition, while the mayor has said a “yes” vote in November is needed to begin negotiations and the process could be stopped, Boston said, according to the City Charter, a “yes” vote would be binding.

After the meeting, City Manager John Bubier said a “yes” vote would not be binding because the language of the question notes that needed approvals must be received and the city must negotiate a deal to its liking for the project to go forward.

Supporters of the racino, like Jose Demme, said, “The city’s going down. The way to revitalize the city is with jobs.”

Several non-residents who make their living from harness racing also spoke in favor of the racino. Samantha Robinson is a groom at Scarborough Downs and said her family trains race horses. Without that harness racetrack, she said, her family couldn’t make a living.

Bob Tourangeau, a trainer at Scarborough Downs, said six years ago he was down to one horse, which he was readying to retire. Due to the construction of Hollywood Slots, he now trains eight horses.

A number of racino opponents alluded to the proposed racino being as bad for the city’s economic prosperity as the Maine Energy Recovery Company’s downtown waste incinerator. Others claimed that the jobs that would arise from the development would be menial jobs like housekeeping.

In response, resident Rick Dussault said, “not everyone will be a lawyer.

“You’re gonna need people to clean the rug for the lawyers,” he said. “It’s not a MERC plant, it’s a racino racetrack.”

After the public spoke about the issue, a motion to not use city, state or federal dollars on the racino project was tabled until after the election on Nov. 2.

— Staff Writer Dina Mendros can be contacted at 282-1535, Ext. 324 or http://www.google.com/url?url=http://ww ... KEfXGVomLQ

Biddeford racino foes seek special meeting
City councilors put the proposal on the fall ballot after an illegal session, critics say.
By Ann S. Kim [email protected]

Elan is going to move the track,.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1876 on: October 21, 2010, 11:54:12 AM »
Sharon Terry on TV,

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... 2cIX3OSKIA

Biddeford Eyes Scarborough Downs
By News 13
Story Created: Oct 18, 2010 at 7:55 AM EDT
Story Updated: Oct 18, 2010 at 7:55 AM EDT
Biddeford city officials and residents came out to Scarborough Downs on Sunday to get a first-hand look at the operations, which are looking to move to Biddeford.

In November, Biddeford will vote on whether to approve the move.  The racino issue is the only local question on the Biddeford ballot

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #1877 on: October 21, 2010, 03:12:41 PM »
I know this may be changing the topic, but out of curiosity why do Elanians hate each other so much ??? I was personally in Straight Inc, and when we meet a fellow survivor we love and support that person. The only time we give the abuse that I see here is when they are still stuck into the mentality of that place saved their life.

We Straightlings have met up to have memorial services for our fallen brothers and sisters, It seems that it would be a scarey thing to put you guys in a crowd together. Can anyone tell me why so much hate ???
[/color][/size]

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1878 on: October 21, 2010, 04:05:18 PM »
Quote from: "Botched Programming"
I know this may be changing the topic, but out of curiosity why do Elanians hate each other so much ??? I was personally in Straight Inc, and when we meet a fellow survivor we love and support that person. The only time we give the abuse that I see here is when they are still stuck into the mentality of that place saved their life.

We Straightlings have met up to have memorial services for our fallen brothers and sisters, It seems that it would be a scarey thing to put you guys in a crowd together. Can anyone tell me why so much hate ???
[/color][/size]
Interesting observation BP
The Elan people that frequent this site,are the sickest of the sick. The ones that never got better. People who enjoy other's pain. That is the mindset around here. Unfortuantely I have been a part of that. Tho it is in no way who I am or how I live my life. In fact I was gone from Fornits for approx 5 years because of Mark Babits and his antics. He is a very small person who lives to fuck with others. My return to fornits in March of this year,was only to defend myself over Mark's every day lies and manipulations. Unfortunately,he has not gotten better since his experience at Elan,which can be seen by his hundreds of pages of crap to his name (or his screen names he makes up regularly) I guarantee you that had it not been for his thievery,lies,and general Asswipe behavior, I would never have returned to fornits. It IS a cesspool
I do want to mention that what you read here is not how most from Elan are. I have numorous friends across the country and S America that I was at Elan with. We truly do love one-another and express this regularly. Every year I host a July 4th party and 10-12 of us Elan people hangout in Wonder Lake for the weekend. I have also had the privilage of being a best man to an Elan person who got married twice. Once in Maine 10 yrs ago and,the other in Oregon. My children are close with a number of my friends from Elan,even my parents look forward to many of my old friends who come to visit
Those who did get better and maintainan adult-like lifestyle do not post the trash that you have seen here. In fact they want nothing to do with a Sewer like fornits,or a Sewer Rat like Babitz.
He should be put down,like the animal he is.
If he were removed from this forum,it is possible that this forum could become productive. But lets face it. This is fornits. In my experience here,Trolling is a way of life,as is hurting others for personal satisfaction.
Have a great day BP

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1879 on: October 21, 2010, 06:45:30 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"

[/color][/size]
Interesting observation BP
The Elan people that frequent this site,are the sickest of the sick. The ones that never got better. People who enjoy other's pain. That is the mindset around here. Unfortuantely I have been a part of that. Tho it is in no way who I am or how I live my life. In fact I was gone from Fornits for approx 5 years because of Mark Babits and his antics. He is a very small person who lives to fuck with others. My return to fornits in March of this year,was only to defend myself over Mark's every day lies and manipulations. Unfortunately,he has not gotten better since his experience at Elan,which can be seen by his hundreds of pages of crap to his name (or his screen names he makes up regularly) I guarantee you that had it not been for his thievery,lies,and general Asswipe behavior, I would never have returned to fornits. It IS a cesspool
I do want to mention that what you read here is not how most from Elan are. I have numorous friends across the country and S America that I was at Elan with. We truly do love one-another and express this regularly. Every year I host a July 4th party and 10-12 of us Elan people hangout in Wonder Lake for the weekend. I have also had the privilage of being a best man to an Elan person who got married twice. Once in Maine 10 yrs ago and,the other in Oregon. My children are close with a number of my friends from Elan,even my parents look forward to many of my old friends who come to visit
Those who did get better and maintainan adult-like lifestyle do not post the trash that you have seen here. In fact they want nothing to do with a Sewer like fornits,or a Sewer Rat like Babitz.
He should be put down,like the animal he is.
If he were removed from this forum,it is possible that this forum could become productive. But lets face it. This is fornits. In my experience here,Trolling is a way of life,as is hurting others for personal satisfaction.
Have a great day BP

Actually most of us from Elan get along great, Art has the obvious need to defend himself and put him above others, witch that is nothing new.Let me put it in simple term that you should be able to get quickly " BP".Art is a former staff member from Elan as well as a resident, From the propaganda and witch hunts you Straight folks have performed, I think you would see the lack of love for staff. Mel Sembler will never be the same after survivors got him and his crew. So that is allot of what you are seeing. And I commend the people from Straights for tearing Sembler and His bunch a new ass-hole.You guys did it and do it right.

That being said, Farty is till trying to be Staff, He beats up on Danny and he was also staff. Art is a poor example of any kind of survivor, he could have left Elan, and stayed to fuck with people life's, So who is the fucked up one Art, You stayed, I left. I post tons of stuff on Elan and the Race track,and all you do is fight it and defend Elan,Tell everyone the truth Farty, Tell us how you enjoyed being Staff at Elan, Ass-Hole

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1880 on: October 21, 2010, 07:06:19 PM »
http://survivingstraightinc.com/

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Straight, Incorporated was a non-profit drug rehabilitation program in the United States that produced hundreds of reports of abuse of adolescents and their families during its 15 years of existence.

This program was highly controversial due to the style of therapy it used, called "marathoning" that has been likened to brainwashing similar to the methods used on American POWs captured by the Vietcong.[1] Various allegations of abuse and lawsuits led to the end of Straight, Inc.[2]

The Fairfax, Virginia location was cited and shut down for 76 violations of client's rights, including, but not limited to educational neglect, sleep, food and water deprivation, unlawful physical restraints, inadequate medical care, lack of trained or qualified staff, and allegations of non-reported sexual and physical abuse that resulted in paid lawsuits to several former clients. Many former patients of Straight have formed 'survivor groups' assembling themselves in small numbers seeking a means to understand the trauma suffered and supporting one another in grasping the reality of what happened in their lives.[3]

While gaining a reputation for controversial styles of therapy, including "spit" therapy and peer degradation, the Straight program lacked accreditation and could claim only a small degree of success among its clients that exceeded standard behavior-modification programs, measured by "sobriety at one year post-program".[citation needed] Many families who entered the program were desperate, commonly having been unsuccessful clients at other programs. It has been recorded that there has been a high incidence of suicide among clients and graduates of this program, theorized to have been directly related to the mental, emotional, physical and sexual abuse suffered at these facilities.[citation needed]

This section may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (September 2009)
Many survivors have been diagnosed with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and have suffered profound long term consequences in career, self-esteem and interpersonal relationships. Many former clients who did not have a drug or alcohol dependency prior to entrance to the Straight program have been reported to have turned to drug usage after leaving the program to help cope with the long-term effects of the trauma they suffered while in the centers.

This section may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (February 2010)
For many years the claims of Straight, Inc.'s involuntary participants have been met with skepticism.[by whom?] While there may be many reasons for this, it seems to be primarily due to the graphic and angry nature of the claims.[citation needed]

In recent years, distinct patterns and sequelae of PTSD have begun to surface. Most probably as a result of some form of dissociative amnesia, the people from Straight, Inc. begin to have floods of frightening memories or "flashbacks" 18–20 years following their attendance. During that initial period of remembering, the most prevalent emotions are anger and rage. Most can not verbalize or communicate 'exactly what happened', even though they may recall one or several occurrences. Without proper treatment, these individuals re-experience their perceived traumas from triggers in the environment. A common remark is; "I can't tell you what they did to me there, but it was bad", or "...I haven't been the same since then".[citation needed]

After successful treatment for PTSD, therapy professionals[who?] are getting a clearer understanding of what really happened and have developed a more uniform observation and conclusion:

Straight Incorporated psychologically tortured its victims by systematically withholding, or severely restricting the individual's access to the most basic of human needs for food, water, sleep, urination, and defecation, while saturating those individuals with affection that was genuine and heartfelt.

Because participants were policed, punished, or rewarded by each other, a unique camaraderie exists towards the very individuals who inflicted the torment. This strange combination is a major hurdle in treating the anger and rage as most participants genuinely care about the people who hurt them the most. Given the 20 years required for the memories to resurface, and the additional sequelae of PTSD, only a fraction are beginning to seek and receive successful treatment for their trauma.[citation needed]

[edit]Programs influenced by Straight

Senior staff members started a number of programs when Straight closed based on the same program philosophy.

Some of them were:

Alberta Adolescent Recovery Center (AARC) in Canada (Still in operation) [4]
Kids of Bergen County (In operation 1984 - 1990) [5]
Kids of North Jersey (In operation 1990 - 2000) [5]
Kids of El Paso (In operation 1986 - 1988) [6]
Kids of Greater Salt Lake
Kids Helping Kids - (In operation 1981 - 2006) Granted to Pathway Family Center in 2006.
LIFE Inc.
Kids of Southern California
Phoenix Institute
FACTS
STEP Inc.
Growing Together, Inc.
Possibilities Unlimited
Life Line
SAFE (Substance Abuse Family Education Inc.)
ACE
Proctor Advocate
Yes Families
Second Chance
Pathway Family Center, (In operation 1993 - 2009) [7]
Most were closed by the authorities due to stricter regulation and documented child abuse. While they were based on the same level system, the program owners claim that some of the restraint methods used at Straight is no longer in use [8].

[edit]References

^ Brady, Pete. "Straight, Incorporated." Cannabis Culture. Accessed September 24, 2006. [1]
^ Fager, Wesley M. "Flow Chart of the Straights and opening and closing dates for Straight, Inc." The Straights dot com Accessed September 24, 2006. [2]
^ International Survivors Action Committee on Straight
^ Has Straight really closed?, Coalition against Institutionalized Child Abuse
^ a b Kids of Bergen County memorial page
^ Kids of El Paso memorial page
^ Controversial Treatment Center Shuts Down, by Hagit Limor, I-team report - wcpo.com], July 31, 2009
^ Straight to Pathway, by Robyn Monagan, The Times, Munster, Indiana, January 14, 2007

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... ARVZJg7ZtQ

Mel's Story,
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... VLJHWpNVqw

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=w ... FQc7nO8ZfQ
I think you get the point,Botched Programming. Staff dont shine so well in the real world and Art forgets his past and abuses of others like it's ok now. Every staff member caused abuses, that was the program and we all know that, There weren't any staff that were just so cool or easy to deal with, it was Elan, Nothing was nice there but the scenery.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1881 on: October 21, 2010, 07:18:55 PM »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1882 on: October 21, 2010, 07:36:11 PM »
LOL
So thats what it is.. Lolololololololololol
You are such a bad liar Marky.
Im tellin ya,you oughta just stop posting as yourself. That way you dont have to feel so stupid
when you post drivel
I think you can make your own judgement BP
Marky has never even met me (unless he was stalking me at my place of business,or parked on the corner next to my home)
Marky has been caught in so many lies,that he is now always acting out,seeking attention,and pretending to be others. This has become a Full-time job for Marky,as he is probably unemployable anyway. Lots of people with Mental Illness's cannot hold down a job
Well thats all for now Marky. You arent worth any more of my time today
Nite Nite

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1883 on: October 21, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
LOL
So thats what it is.. Lolololololololololol
You are such a bad liar Marky.
Im tellin ya,you oughta just stop posting as yourself. That way you dont have to feel so stupid
when you post drivel
I think you can make your own judgement BP
Marky has never even met me (unless he was stalking me at my place of business,or parked on the corner next to my home)
Marky has been caught in so many lies,that he is now always acting out,seeking attention,and pretending to be others. This has become a Full-time job for Marky,as he is probably unemployable anyway. Lots of people with Mental Illness's cannot hold down a job
Well thats all for now Marky. You arent worth any more of my time today
Nite Nite
How about you being Staff Farty, Tell everyone how you know, how people are crazy, Is it from being Elan Staff, are you going to say that I am not being truthful and you weren't staff at Elan,?? Jump in Big Mouth, I can pull up all of your post from the world wide web, we have gone down that road before and you cried all the way, Danny should have dragged you from a car. And don't bother threatening me this time its hasn't worked in 10 years ass-wipe, Go shit on  8 Balls leg or something,In you 800 sq ft shack, and it's a shack. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  You Got Busted Out Again

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
« Reply #1884 on: October 21, 2010, 08:01:36 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
I think you get the point,Botched Programming. Staff dont shine so well in the real world and Art forgets his past and abuses of others like it's ok now. Every staff member caused abuses, that was the program and we all know that, There weren't any staff that were just so cool or easy to deal with, it was Elan, Nothing was nice there but the scenery.

Mark my brother, thanks for the help on digging up the info on Straight. I was going to use it anyway. But let me take a minute to say a few things about former staff members. When it comes to former Straight members it lies on what level of staff and what their mentality today is torwards what they done.

As far as Art goes, when I first came across him I was fairly new on Fornits and proceeded to try to hurt him with words and to be honest he was not who or what I was angry about. I use to try to dig up dirt and use it with Reporter to try to damage his image. Over the years I found what my true anger is about, "The Programs"...

You may get mad at me for saying this but over the years as I've have gotten to read some of Arts sincere stuff in between him having to defend himself from me included I have come to the conclusion that Art is not too bad of a guy. Sure he was a former staff member, but the key word is former, he left that job long ago and I have read some stuff over and over, we are all responsible for having to have abused someone in the program because we knew if we did not we would be abused, it is just the way programs worked.

I believe that Art is sorry for his time on staff and he acknowledged he was brainwashed with Elan crap, hell I bet you were too when you got out, I know I was stll programmed when I got out, took years to deprogram alot of that crap.
[/size][/color]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1885 on: October 21, 2010, 08:03:27 PM »
Jesus Christ, are you guys sight-impaired??

What's up with the HUGE font?

Carry on...

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1886 on: October 21, 2010, 08:53:34 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"
Jesus Christ, are you guys sight-impaired??

What's up with the HUGE font?

Carry on...

What Do You Mean,???

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1887 on: October 21, 2010, 08:55:37 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"

Mark my brother, thanks for the help on digging up the info on Straight. I was going to use it anyway. But let me take a minute to say a few things about former staff members. When it comes to former Straight members it lies on what level of staff and what their mentality today is torwards what they done.

As far as Art goes, when I first came across him I was fairly new on Fornits and proceeded to try to hurt him with words and to be honest he was not who or what I was angry about. I use to try to dig up dirt and use it with Reporter to try to damage his image. Over the years I found what my true anger is about, "The Programs"...

You may get mad at me for saying this but over the years as I've have gotten to read some of Arts sincere stuff in between him having to defend himself from me included I have come to the conclusion that Art is not too bad of a guy. Sure he was a former staff member, but the key word is former, he left that job long ago and I have read some stuff over and over, we are all responsible for having to have abused someone in the program because we knew if we did not we would be abused, it is just the way programs worked.

I believe that Art is sorry for his time on staff and he acknowledged he was brainwashed with Elan crap, hell I bet you were too when you got out, I know I was stll programmed when I got out, took years to deprogram alot of that crap.
[/size][/color]

I wont argue with you BP,I know you have a point and I do respect that.And your right it took some years to get Elan out of my head, And I know allot is still there. Mark, :cheers:  :rocker:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1888 on: October 22, 2010, 07:07:08 AM »
How about you being Staff Farty, Tell everyone how you know, how people are crazy, Is it from being Elan Staff, are you going to say that I am not being truthful and you weren't staff at Elan,?? Jump in Big Mouth, I can pull up all of your post from the world wide web, we have gone down that road before and you cried all the way, Danny should have dragged you from a car. And don't bother threatening me this time its hasn't worked in 10 years ass-wipe, Go shit on 8 Balls leg or something,In you 800 sq ft shack, and it's a shack.         You Got Busted Out Again

ahh Marky
You have a serious aversion to the truth.
I dont need to threaten you Marky. You have created your own destiny. I would imagine it could take as much as 6-8 months for The States Atty's office to sift through 10 years of your crimes,and the regularity of your harrassment.
Besides the legality of your obsessions. You only show others how truly sick and demented you really are. Who could think up the things you say,much less post this trash. I cant think that anyone who reads your drivel,would think you should be walking around free. Sick,demented individuals like yourself, usually get locked up at some point.
Time for another day of furiously pounding keys and posting nonsense.
I gotta work,so people like you can recieve freebies from Oblama. Maybe he will save you ! LOL

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1889 on: October 22, 2010, 10:03:44 AM »
How about you being Staff Farty, Tell everyone how you know, how people are crazy, Is it from being Elan Staff, are you going to say that I am not being truthful and you weren't staff at Elan,?? Jump in Big Mouth, I can pull up all of your post from the world wide web, we have gone down that road before and you cried all the way, Danny should have dragged you from a car. And don't bother threatening me this time its hasn't worked in 10 years ass-wipe, Go shit on 8 Balls leg or something,In you 800 sq ft shack, and it's a shack.         You Got Busted Out Again

ahh Marky
You have a serious aversion to the truth.
I dont need to threaten you Marky. You have created your own destiny. I would imagine it could take as much as 6-8 months for The States Atty's office to sift through 10 years of your crimes,and the regularity of your harrassment.
Besides the legality of your obsessions. You only show others how truly sick and demented you really are. Who could think up the things you say,much less post this trash. I cant think that anyone who reads your drivel,would think you should be walking around free. Sick,demented individuals like yourself, usually get locked up at some point.
Time for another day of furiously pounding keys and posting nonsense.
I gotta work,so people like you can recieve freebies from Oblama. Maybe he will save you ! LOL

States Atty.
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

I am sure they have their top man on it,he is obviously advising you to keep the ball rolling ,just for evidence of course. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: